Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.......contimplating dropping out....

Go down 
+6
max1
wildcats
yayanjl
mksadng
Zsirvone28
Ocho Cinco
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

.......contimplating dropping out.... Empty
PostSubject: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:11 am

For two reasons, 1. People on this site treat me like shit. I know I'm not always on anymore, but I never get any respect from any of you, except like 2 or three people. 2. I'm starting to lose interest in this league, very much so cause of all this crap. I don't feel like being in a league where I'm going to be treated like shit. If this continues, I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:49 pm

Ocho, I don't treat you like shit.. Don't leave man, you're a good GM and a respectable person. It would be a very bad loss and a very sad day to see you go if you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:59 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Ocho, I don't treat you like shit.. Don't leave man, you're a good GM and a respectable person. It would be a very bad loss and a very sad day to see you go if you do.

When i said people, I didn't mean everyone in general. There are a few people that I'm just sick of, and I can't keep up with doing this league so much anymore because I'm about to enter my second semester in my senior year and my grades are very important. I may quit, and I'm thinking very hard about it. Again, I'm thinking about quitting because of how certain people treat me, and I'm not going to take that.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

When i said people, I didn't mean everyone in general. There are a few people that I'm just sick of, and I can't keep up with doing this league so much anymore because I'm about to enter my second semester in my senior year and my grades are very important. I may quit, and I'm thinking very hard about it. Again, I'm thinking about quitting because of how certain people treat me, and I'm not going to take that.
Whos been treating you badly? Im sure I have a general idea of who it is...
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:20 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

Whos been treating you badly? Im sure I have a general idea of who it is...

Lol
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:24 pm

If there have been any serious issues with other members, you should refer the matter to league security. It why we are here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:34 pm

i dont know who it is..
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:36 pm

Dont drop out because of assholes online. Be the bigger person dude. Shit happens, and pussies love to talk shit over the internet. Big deal bro, dont leave a league that works and has a solid core of members. Just tell the Admins and the security, Im sure they will handle it.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 pm

Do Work Son wrote:
Dont drop out because of assholes online. Be the bigger person dude. Shit happens, and pussies love to talk shit over the internet. Big deal bro, dont leave a league that works and has a solid core of members. Just tell the Admins and the security, Im sure they will handle it.

I said I'm contimplating it, not doing it. I'm considering it, and I don't need you to tell me to be the bigger person. I'm just sick of it every damn day.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:40 pm

Do Work Son wrote:
silent im not saying anything lol
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:49 pm

Guys, I think the bigger issue is that Ocho is starting up another league, which is taking up most of his team. I hope you can still stay on here Ocho, your a good GM.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:51 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Guys, I think the bigger issue is that Ocho is starting up another league, which is taking up most of his team. I hope you can still stay on here Ocho, your a good GM.

That's a part of it, but again, people don't have any respect here, and I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

That's a part of it, but again, people don't have any respect here, and I'm done with it.

It'd be great if you could contact me privately to discuss this issue so I can solve it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

It'd be great if you could contact me privately to discuss this issue so I can solve it. Thanks

k
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

k

AIM?
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 pm

i would also like to know what you are dealing with. I am still admin and am head of security; suggestions are vital for the league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:35 pm

nerd wrote:
i would also like to know what you are dealing with. I am still admin and am head of security; suggestions are vital for the league.

can u please shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:42 pm

nieemo1 wrote:
nerd wrote:

can u please shut the fuck up

That Really is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .......contimplating dropping out....   .......contimplating dropping out.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.......contimplating dropping out....
Page 1 of 1