Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decision on Max

Go down 
+5
DC
wildcats
Brianeal23
max1
SoxNats08
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:06 pm

OK, after much discussion and debate, the security council felt that Max's actions over the last month or so deserve 3 offenses, which would result in a one week ban. However, as the rules state, a one week ban equals two offenses. Since Max has served a week, we subtract 2 offenses. Therefore, max is NOT banned, however, he does receive one offense.

-Admins and Security Council
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:20 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:08 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
OK, after much discussion and debate, the security council felt that Max's actions over the last month or so deserve 3 offenses, which would result in a one week ban. However, as the rules state, a one week ban equals two offenses. Since Max has served a week, we subtract 2 offenses. Therefore, max is NOT banned, however, he does receive one offense.

Wait... if Max has served a week before... wouldn't that mean the punishment would be greater after more offenses now? WTF? haha
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Wait... if Max has served a week before... wouldn't that mean the punishment would be greater after more offenses now? WTF? haha

The previous ban was not given with consultation with league security and the rest of the admins. Because of this he is getting credit for time served.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:18 pm

party cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball jocolor cheers jocolor cheers jocolor cheers santa cheers santa cheers santa cheers geek cheers geek cheers geek cheers geek cheers drunken cheers drunken cheers drunken cheers Sleep cheers Sleep cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers cyclops cheers cyclops cheers cyclops cheers What a Face cheers What a Face cheers What a Face cheers rendeer cheers rendeer cheers rendeer cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:29 pm

I think some of you are taking this whole "Banning" thing way out of hand. This is suppose to be fun, not punishment for every mistake. If you all can't relize that then maybe this League isnt what I thought it was. Everything here is now up tight. You cant do this or you cant do that. I think you all should loosen up seriously. This is a Madden Sim League guys, not a Boot Camp. Have fun and dont worry about petty things. Something I do understand thou. But some on the other hand are a bit over board. Just my thought fellas
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:36 pm

DC wrote:
I think some of you are taking this whole "Banning" thing way out of hand. This is suppose to be fun, not punishment for every mistake. If you all can't relize that then maybe this League isnt what I thought it was. Everything here is now up tight. You cant do this or you cant do that. I think you all should loosen up seriously. This is a Madden Sim League guys, not a Boot Camp. Have fun and dont worry about petty things. Something I do understand thou. But some on the other hand are a bit over board. Just my thought fellas

agreed
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:40 pm

DC wrote:

The original ban on Max was outlandish, his recent comments deserved some reprimanding though.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:43 pm

The kid started it, and then he pretty much cried because i won the arguement. He waslooking for a fight and he should have been punished.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:44 pm

max1 wrote:
The kid started it, and then he pretty much cried because i won the arguement. He waslooking for a fight and he should have been punished.
He asked you about a trade involving Donte Whitner... you completely started it...
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:22 pm

he said i was smoking weed and called me a noob.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:38 pm

max1 wrote:

you called him a fucking jew when he is jewish...
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:46 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
max1 wrote:

you called him a fucking jew when he is jewish...

he didn't just call me a jew, he including that in a phrase implying he thought i should die..but anyway.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:57 pm

i just said " go shoot yourself you jew" thats all. I didnt know he was jewish and he shouldnt have over reacted.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:15 pm

max1 wrote:
i just said " go shoot yourself you jew" thats all. I didnt know he was jewish and he shouldnt have over reacted.

Buddy, I can tell you right now, if I were Jewish, and you said that in my face, you wouldn't be walking after I was done. You saying something like that, even if you don't know he's Jewish or not, does NOT mean it's ok and he shouldn't overreact.

How would you feel if I said that "you should go commit suicide and burn in hell for eternity for being a faggot queer douchebag ball-licking father fucking homosexual"?

Would you be slightly pissed off?

I realize that you may have said an insult like that without complete intent, but the fact that you are trying to justify is just plain stupid. Stop trying to dig yourself a deeper hole.

*Note for Admins: I am not actually sincerely meaning that, I was simply stating an example. I have a witness and my Lawyer to back me up.*
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:19 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
max1 wrote:

Buddy, I can tell you right now, if I were Jewish, and you said that in my face, you wouldn't be walking after I was done. You saying something like that, even if you don't know he's Jewish or not, does NOT mean it's ok and he shouldn't overreact.

How would you feel if I said that "you should go commit suicide and burn in hell for eternity for being a faggot queer douchebag ball-licking father fucking homosexual"?

I realize that you may have said an insult like that without complete intent, but the fact that you are trying to justify is just plain stupid. Stop trying to dig yourself a deeper hole.

*Note for Admins: I am not actually sincerely meaning that, I was simply stating an example. I have a witness and my Lawyer to back me up.*

Lol, who are your witnesses and lawyers
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:28 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
max1 wrote:

Lol, who are your witnesses and lawyers

I called my Lawyer up to come over and watch me type, and got this guy who was jogging to come inside and be the witness.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:51 pm

if i told you that ur meds stopped working and called you a noob who was smoking weed would u be slightly mad? I think you would be.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:19 pm

max1 wrote:
if i told you that ur meds stopped working and called you a noob who was smoking weed would u be slightly mad? I think you would be.

i don't recall saying anything about medication. I did tell you to stop smokin' weed when i suggested Witner for a trading involving 99 overall Champ Bailey. which..whatever whatever. I mean God...GROW THE **** up and watch how you talk to people.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:48 pm

u should too u piece of ****
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:59 pm

max1 wrote:
u should too u piece of ****

Perhaps. But how many times did i ask you, when you were pming me, to tone it down? I will, right here in front of everyone, say I apologize for the Pot smoking comment, while i think it is extremely trivial and stupid to get as "immature" as you are over it, I understand, so I apologize.

With that said, before you get ahead of yourself, I do not accept any apologies for inexcusable racism.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:23 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decision on Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision on Max   Decision on Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision on Max
Page 1 of 1