Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 pm

The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Penguins

What a great young team we have here in Pittsburgh. Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Jordan Staal, Marc-Andre Fleury, Kris Letang... the list goes on and on. If we can get a good bit of the core players signed within a year or two.. This could possibly be the beginning of a DYNASTY. Initially we had a slow start, but now the Pens are looking quite good. Also, the Pens will look incredible playing in a new Arena that will be built within the next few years. I'm so glad they aren't moving anywhere. Pittsburgh Penguins all the way!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:05 am

Please guys, this is not a hater forum. I know we have the best young team in the NHL, but you all don't have to be hating on them. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:20 am

well there really is only one word

BUST

they have all these talnet but whre are they, and fleury can't do nottin really, what a waste with the first overal pick, Croseby done nottin after the first 20 games and stall has been so quite,
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:18 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
well there really is only one word

BUST

they have all these talnet but whre are they, and fleury can't do nottin really, what a waste with the first overal pick, Croseby done nottin after the first 20 games and stall has been so quite,

Fleury has been inconcistent, I will give you that much. But Crosby is the league's leader in assists. So I don't think that's nothing. He also scored a goal last night. Did anyone see Letang's shootout goal last night? Letang is a tank and could be the next Paul Coffee. He's a natural goal scorer who can hit someone and play defense. What a great young player.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:27 pm

well what about stall ??

last year his major contribution was when he was ice teams didn't score agianst him and his abilty to score

this season he has been quite and i believe is negative in +/-
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:32 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
well what about stall ??

last year his major contribution was when he was ice teams didn't score agianst him and his abilty to score

this season he has been quite and i believe is negative in +/-

Yea Staal's sucking this year. But he's not playing on a high-powered OLine like he was last year. He's utilized more as a Power Play Killer. That's how he got so many goals last year, they were all short-handed. We all know that you can't score short-handed goals all the time.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 pm

well i still think the penguins are the biggest bust this season

many of there players are to overrated
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:40 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
well i still think the penguins are the biggest bust this season

many of there players are to overrated

Not overrated, just not playing up to what they did last year. They will be back in the playoffs again, and go further than what they did last year.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 pm

Crosby=Bitch
but I guess you can say that for every great player, Gretsky only had 3 fights in his career, Messier only had 5....so....
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:35 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Crosby=Bitch
but I guess you can say that for every great player, Gretsky only had 3 fights in his career, Messier only had 5....so....

Yea exactly, Crosby won his fight last night though.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:36 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Crosby=Bitch

Yea exactly, Crosby won his fight last night though.

You can't really win a bitch fight lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread   The Pittsburgh Penguins Official Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1