Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What team is open?

Go down 
+11
Flashback90
DC
silvablitz
Wes
Ruskie89
max1
eaglesfan90
BarackObama4Prez
catspajamas
mksadng
Ocho Cinco
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

What team is open? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:33 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
Joke ^^^^^^^^^^^ lol! lol! lol! lol!

Some people are too paranoid.... unless it's for a good reason Suspect

i wasnt serious lol
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:55 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
take the dolphins or bills or titans

ehhh, Ehhh, and EHHHHH

No What a Face

So you think that sometime in the very near future a good team will just "open" up? News: Good teams have Good GMs. That's why good teams don't fire their HC and GMs.

EXACTLY!

And good GM's don't quit their team when it's being unsuccessful..but anyway..

I quit for school pal. Don't need any crap from you about why I left. And if you'll all fell better, just give me a team. I'm sick of getting crap from people when I have something more important than a sim league come up.
Back to top Go down
Flashback90
Starter
Starter
Flashback90

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:59 pm

It would be nice if someone finally took the Titans so I could try to get some players.

Hint hint. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themasonator
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Since the Titans were brought up, I'll take them, unless HcWilliams has aproblem with that.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Since the Titans were brought up, I'll take them, unless HcWilliams has aproblem with that.

That guy hasn't been on in ages, check with Sox though.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Dec 19....... he prob is on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Flashback90
Starter
Starter
Flashback90

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:08 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:

Yeeah thats what I'm talkin about. haha
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:09 pm

max1 wrote:

did he post that he was gone or was he just gone?
Back to top Go down
Flashback90
Starter
Starter
Flashback90

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:10 pm

max1 wrote:

I've sent the PMs and he never returns them, I also have never seen him on.

scratch
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm

he is very didicated member, he is most likely on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:14 pm

max1 wrote:

understandable, but don't you think if he was going to be gone for so long (last time he was on was Dec 19, 9 days ago), maybe he could have at least left a 1 minute post about him leaving?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:29 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:

I quit for school pal. Don't need any crap from you about why I left. And if you'll all fell better, just give me a team. I'm sick of getting crap from people when I have something more important than a sim league come up.

Hey first of all i'm not giving you crap but if you're going to make a statement don't be shocked when people come at you with a rebuttle.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:34 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

Hey first of all i'm not giving you crap but if you're going to make a statement don't be shocked when people come at you with a rebuttle.

Well, then state ur posts better. When u post stuff like that, you make people assume things, and saying it like that made me think you were saying that in a bad way, when I've clearly stated at least 10 Times that I left because my studies were more important at the moment. Ruskie also told me that he would take over, but apparently was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:10 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

Well, then state ur posts better. When u post stuff like that, you make people assume things, and saying it like that made me think you were saying that in a bad way, when I've clearly stated at least 10 Times that I left because my studies were more important at the moment. Ruskie also told me that he would take over, but apparently was wrong.

Huh? What? What the heck am I in there for? What did I do?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

I don't make you assume shit. You and anyone else are going to assume whatever it is you want to assume. So when someone tosses something in your face, it's likely cuz we just wanna know how long you're going to stay this time.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:47 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
max1 wrote:

understandable, but don't you think if he was going to be gone for so long (last time he was on was Dec 19, 9 days ago), maybe he could have at least left a 1 minute post about him leaving?

idk about that, but i know he is a great veteran member, and maybe couldnt get on a comp or something?

always assume the best
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

Woops. Wrong name. Meant Frenchy. My bad ruskie
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:15 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

Woops. Wrong name. Meant Frenchy. My bad ruskie

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team is open?   What team is open? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What team is open?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5