Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How far do the Brewers go?

Go down 
+2
mksadng
A.J. Hawk Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-01

How far do the Brewers go? Empty
PostSubject: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:17 pm

1b: Prince Fielder
2nd: Rickie Weeks
SS: JJ Hardy
3B: Ryan Braun

(holy shit, thats the best infield in baseball, well, young infield....)

OF:Corey Hart (potential 30,100, 30 guy....)
OF: Bill Hall
OF: To be decided

SP:Sheets
SP:Gallardo
SP:Suppan
SP:Bush
SP:Capuano

SU: Riske
CL: Gagne
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:37 pm

They have a ton of ? marks, JJ Hardy started off strong but completely DIED in the second half, Braun SUCKS at 3B and will probably be moved to LF, Rickie Weeks is ehhh hes ok hasnt showed the potential he had, and Prince Fielder is one of the best young 1B in the game.

Their starting rotation has TONS of ? marks.
Suppan?
Capuano?
Both guys started off strong but really tailed off at the end of the season, when you really want guys to start to heat up.

and Gagne at closer? Will we see the Texas Ranger Gagne or the Boston Red Sox Gagne? Only time will tell but again another big ? mark.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 9:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
They have a ton of ? marks, JJ Hardy started off strong but completely DIED in the second half, Braun SUCKS at 3B and will probably be moved to LF, Rickie Weeks is ehhh hes ok hasnt showed the potential he had, and Prince Fielder is one of the best young 1B in the game.
Suppan?
Capuano?
Both guys started off strong but really tailed off at the end of the season, when you really want guys to start to heat up.

and Gagne at closer? Will we see the Texas Ranger Gagne or the Boston Red Sox Gagne? Only time will tell but again another big ? mark.

1. Hardy, is a great fielder, and I could live with him batting .300 with 20 hrs and 70 rbi's. Weeks came on STRONG at the end of the year, mainly because he got his wrist fixed, he play with that the whole season and was close to broke. And I completly agree with Braun being a horrible fielder, but the guy can flat out mash the ball. I see the brewers getting Inge, Blalock or maybe even Rolen if ST Louis lowers the price.

2. Gallardo and Sheets are studs, but i agree, 3-5 are a mess yet....

3. yeah, idk what to say.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:29 am

Falcons Guy wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Suppan?
Capuano?

1. Hardy, is a great fielder, and I could live with him batting .300 with 20 hrs and 70 rbi's. Weeks came on STRONG at the end of the year, mainly because he got his wrist fixed, he play with that the whole season and was close to broke. And I completly agree with Braun being a horrible fielder, but the guy can flat out mash the ball. I see the brewers getting Inge, Blalock or maybe even Rolen if ST Louis lowers the price.

Expect more of a .270, 25 HRs, 75 RBIs from Hardy.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:33 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
Falcons Guy wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Suppan?
Capuano?

Expect more of a .270, 25 HRs, 75 RBIs from Hardy.
idk, the only reason Hardy showed that much power this year was because he was on a huge tear.. He lead the league in HR's for a while and then just fadded of mightily... But hes stilla good contact hitter and great fielder...
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:50 am

do you ppl watch baseball?

braun is a rookie and is damn good at 3rd base, but sure he has weaknesses. but hes a rookie, he has time to work on them.

fielder is a monster, seeing how he can jump nasty high for balls, being that fat Very Happy

sheets cant stay health, but if he could, he may get hot like he usta be while back.

yardo is a freak.

but gane or w/e is a toss up for me.

i rather have Cordero.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:04 am

THE STUPID REDS TRADE JOSH HAMILTON FOR A STUPID RELIEF PITCHER WHO ISNT EVEN GOOD..>!!! I HATE THE GM !!!/ OWNER!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:36 am

max1 wrote:
THE STUPID REDS TRADE JOSH HAMILTON FOR A STUPID RELIEF PITCHER WHO ISNT EVEN GOOD..>!!! I HATE THE GM !!!/ OWNER!

lol that move was slightly retarded
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:10 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
max1 wrote:

lol that move was slightly retarded

rabbit
Back to top Go down
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:08 pm

BrettFavreIsYourFather wrote:
do you ppl watch baseball?

braun is a rookie and is damn good at 3rd base, but sure he has weaknesses. but hes a rookie, he has time to work on them.

fielder is a monster, seeing how he can jump nasty high for balls, being that fat Very Happy

sheets cant stay health, but if he could, he may get hot like he usta be while back.

yardo is a freak.

but gane or w/e is a toss up for me.

i rather have Cordero.
haha, yeah i do..... I hope Braun can turn into a guy like Aramis Ramirez, what I mean by that is that Aramis really sucked at fielding when he first hit the majors. Then he got better as time went on...The guy can flat out hit though, my fricken god...

Sheets COULD, COULD, be a cy-young cant if he stays healthy. He's got nasty stuff and is in a good lineup to get him alot of w's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far do the Brewers go?   How far do the Brewers go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How far do the Brewers go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: Baseball-
Jump to: