Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)

Go down 
+3
DreamTeam
mksadng
SoxNats08
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Wes wrote:
and quite frankly, as an Admin. Rolling Eyes

You should know better.
I agree, this is complete bullshit, I think bidding should be closed and then reopened at 0, this bid was at 30+ points I beleive theirs NO WAY you should get him at 4 points because some GMs are inactive and because you manipulated the system.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Didn't we state earlier in this thread that if a team does not claim their bid once, we would move on to the next highest bidding team?, yes, we did, plain and simple, you took advantage of your title as a FA monitor and I can't stand by this, this will be reversed
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 pm

woww what the hell happened here
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:23 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Didn't we state earlier in this thread that if a team does not claim their bid once, we would move on to the next highest bidding team?, yes, we did, plain and simple, you took advantage of your title as a FA monitor and I can't stand by this, this will be reversed
yes you did and the next team with the highest bid was 3 by the colts..my job as a FA mod was to reset the bid to the next highest bidder, i did not want my bid so it went to the colts who had 3 because they only have 3 pts left to bid.. so pretty much the bidding is reset at that point.. i than bidded 4 pts as a GM, anyone could of bid 4 points eagles you could have or wes you could have but noone did.. at that point i had the highest bid.. i waited more than 24 hours no one counter bidded, so i got the bid for 4 pts... its not like i bidded 4 pts and than locked the thread.. i made my bid, waited 24 hours no one else made a bid and i got it
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
yes you did and the next team with the highest bid was 3 by the colts..my job as a FA mod was to reset the bid to the next highest bidder, i did not want my bid so it went to the colts who had 3 because they only have 3 pts left to bid.. so pretty much the bidding is reset at that point.. i than bidded 4 pts as a GM, anyone could of bid 4 points eagles you could have or wes you could have but noone did.. at that point i had the highest bid.. i waited more than 24 hours no one counter bidded, so i got the bid for 4 pts... its not like i bidded 4 pts and than locked the thread.. i made my bid, waited 24 hours no one else made a bid and i got it

I call B.S. as we all have, there isn't any point in continuing to attempt to argue your way out of manipulating the system Dream.
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Wes wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

I call B.S. as we all have, there isn't any point in continuing to attempt to argue your way out of manipulating the system Dream.
thats fine because thats all you guys are sayin that im manipulating the system but you dont specify as to how, i clearly explain step by step how i did everything legally and than you say im manipulating the system.. you guys can't find a basis to argue on so you keep repeating the same thing
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:05 pm

well how come I didnt receive that 82 DE then? NOWHERE in the rules did it say I needed to post a rating for it to be a valid bid, if you can manipulate I should be able to as well...
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:10 pm

mksadng wrote:
well how come I didnt receive that 82 DE then? NOWHERE in the rules did it say I needed to post a rating for it to be a valid bid, if you can manipulate I should be able to as well...
that is completely irrelevant.. you were hiding something that is crucial to know.. i wasnt hiding anything, everyone had the opportunity to bid on this guy
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:14 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
that is completely irrelevant.. you were hiding something that is crucial to know.. i wasnt hiding anything, everyone had the opportunity to bid on this guy
Maybe if you all had been watching cuts and signings like I was you wouldve realized he was an 82, its not that hard to go to SSN and look up his name...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)   Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerome Mathis 72 WR/94 KR (Niners 4pts/2yrs)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3