Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Empty
PostSubject: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Check this one. Louis left for a couples weeks, no one ever came on, then I'm getting bitched at cause I didn't help out. Trades were such ass on that site, its not even funny. My God. I quit 3 times, but came back just to mess around. Lasted longer than I thought. I gave it 2 weeks top. And it lasted for about 3.

http://maddengonewild08.forumotion.com/index.htm

On another note, Louis, I'm no longer covering for your leagues.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:05 pm

I knew that league was a joke when I scrolled down and it said "Retired Playas".
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Check this one. Louis left for a couples weeks, no one ever came on, then I'm getting bitched at cause I didn't help out. Trades were such ass on that site, its not even funny. My God. I quit 3 times, but came back just to mess around. Lasted longer than I thought. I gave it 2 weeks top. And it lasted for about 3.

That's the site where we barely got it off the ground, it was dead for like 2-3 weeks the Louis actually brought some GMs in, one of my deals got denied, then Patriots (Louis) offered the same exact structure deal to the packers, with him giving up shittier players, and it was approved. I quit thereafter (left my account on there and checked in every few days or so to see if it was dead or not).
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

That's the site where we barely got it off the ground, it was dead for like 2-3 weeks the Louis actually brought some GMs in, one of my deals got denied, then Patriots (Louis) offered the same exact structure deal to the packers, with him giving up shittier players, and it was approved. I quit thereafter (left my account on there and checked in every few days or so to see if it was dead or not).

I know. The shit that got approved on that site was absolute bull. I got Huch. How I got him, i dont even know.
Back to top Go down
frenchy
Rookie
Rookie
frenchy

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:12 am

ocho are you still going on to madden federation sim???
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm

frenchy wrote:
ocho are you still going on to madden federation sim???

? Yea. Why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up   If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you guys Really want to see a League that is FUCKED Up
Page 1 of 1