Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]

Go down 
+7
mksadng
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
silvablitz
Touchdown Jesus!
SoxNats08
Ocho Cinco
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Empty
PostSubject: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:46 am

With Duece McAllister out for the whole season, (pussy), and Jason David, starting corner gone for 4-6 weeks with a broken forearm, the Saints won't be marching into town anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:27 pm

lol all we need is for drew brees to tear his ACL, and the saints have the #1 pick
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:31 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
lol all we need is for drew brees to tear his ACL, and the saints have the #1 pick

considering the way hes been playing, they already have that #1 pick
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:49 pm

question is with Reggie(glorified third down back) and Duece who do they pick?

keeny phipps or jake long ? or who else
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:52 pm

you trade down and pick up the best CB avail
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:57 pm

who is cason IMO
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:12 pm

i like king, from PSU
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:28 pm

ha your all wrong, we might make it to th eplayofss
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
The Saints are ________
an enigma
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:28 pm

The Saints are

Going to the playoffs,then well pick a CB hopefully and get an OLB and well have one of the best teams in the NFC our entire secondary is very good with the exception of Jason David of course, both our safeties and Mike McKenzie are very good.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:27 pm

mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

Going to the playoffs,then well pick a CB hopefully and get an OLB and well have one of the best teams in the NFC our entire secondary is very good with the exception of Jason David of course, both our safeties and Mike McKenzie are very good.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA good one.

I'll give you McKenzie, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:37 pm

mksadng wrote:
our entire secondary is very good

The Saints have the 30th Ranked Pass Defense in the NFL, QBs going against the Saints average a QB rating of 94.04, which ranks them Worst in the NFL in that category, maybe you're thinking about their 8th ranked Rush Defense scratch
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:35 am

lol have you guys ever of a team called the Dolphins?

1-13?

there getting the first lol

saints arent that bad rendeer
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:45 pm

BrettFavreIsYourFather wrote:
lol have you guys ever of a team called the Dolphins?

1-13?

there getting the first lol

saints arent that bad rendeer

Consider that they posted that the Saints will be #1 back in September, there is no need to rip on them now.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

Ok well I can tell you havent watched a Saints game this season and your probably listening to what some bone head sports announcer says.

Roman Harper is a VERY good starting SS
Mike McKenzie is a great CB
Kevin K. has been playing great since he took over for Josh Bullocks
Our only weakness is Jason David, hes sucks so bad its not even funny.

So please actually watch some games before you make such a stupid comment. Ive watched every Saints game this season so im sure I know a hell of a lot more about them then you do.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:40 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

The Saints have the 30th Ranked Pass Defense in the NFL, QBs going against the Saints average a QB rating of 94.04, which ranks them Worst in the NFL in that category, maybe you're thinking about their 8th ranked Rush Defense scratch
Funny that you didn't try to refute this...
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:53 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Funny that you didn't try to refute this...
Didnt see it wise ass Laughing

And ill give you 2 reasons for that
Jason David
Josh Bullocks

Bullocks was benched for Kevin K. whos been playing great, and well for some reason Jason David is still playing. If we had even a DECENT CB on the opposite side of Mike McKenzie our secondary would be good. Teams constantly pick on David because in all honesty I could probably beat him a few time.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:01 pm

Bad ones
Jason David
Josh Bullocks

Good ones
Kevin K.
Mike Mckenzie
Roman Harper

2/5 Bad
3/5 good
30th ranked pass defense
Average Opponent QB rating of 94.04 (not including McNabb's 119.1 today)

mksadng wrote:
scratch

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 am

mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

Ok well I can tell you havent watched a Saints game this season and your probably listening to what some bone head sports announcer says.

So please actually watch some games before you make such a stupid comment. Ive watched every Saints game this season so im sure I know a hell of a lot more about them then you do.

Watched like 4 games of them (2 vs Panthers, one vs Colts, can't remember what other game), and all I can say is, their secondary isn't anything good at all.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:47 pm

The Saints are lucky little peoples. They will probably get into the playoffs too Sad The Vikings are playing Denver, which is a passing team. The Redskins are playing Dallas, which do I have to say anything? Unless Dallas rests their starters, the Saints are in.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:36 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Bad ones
Jason David
Josh Bullocks

Good ones
Kevin K.
Mike Mckenzie
Roman Harper

2/5 Bad
3/5 good
30th ranked pass defense
Average Opponent QB rating of 94.04 (not including McNabb's 119.1 today)

mksadng wrote:
scratch

cheers
bastard... 3/5s of the Saints secondary is very good bounce
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:29 pm

yayanjl wrote:
The Saints are lucky little peoples. They will probably get into the playoffs too Sad The Vikings are playing Denver, which is a passing team. The Redskins are playing Dallas, which do I have to say anything? Unless Dallas rests their starters, the Saints are in.

Fuck you.

Redskins are in, no doubt of that.

I'm jk yan Very Happy

But still, your crazy
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:36 pm

mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

you're wrong here Mk, i'm sorry but you're completely wrong.

For starters, Roman Harper is NOT a very good Strong Safety.. It's a FUCKING EXCELLENT Strong Safety. He's only going to get better.

McKenzie is a great CB..okay so you were right there, i'll give you one..

Kevin K, is a very HIGH Talent and underrated FS, Bullocks is MUCH better than him, but he's definitely getting the job done.

Jason David is worse than a 2 foot dwarf in a wheel Chair trying to cover Randy Moss. And i DO think it's pretty funny.

But in all seriousness, The Saints have a FANTASTIC team, there is 3 BIG issues however.

1. I said it before the draft on FF, and said it during the draft.. Reggie Bush is not a pure RB, he never will be, he cannot be the Feature Back, in the type of running game the saints have been trying to have. He is much more of a "brian westbrook" type when B-Brook is not trying to run it up the gut. THEY NEED Deuce (or someone like him who can stay healthy)

2. Their WR corps is shit. Colston and Devery are fast as hell with great hands, but beyond that..their recieving corps is shit.

3. Offensive line. When Brees ain't got no time, he ain't going to complete passes.

okay there's a 4th one actually

4. THEIR LINEBACKERS FUCKING SUCK!

But, having said those things, even as bad as i think their LB's are, they are good enough to win games, as is their running game, OL, and WR's, if they were all properly utilized.

Watch games, learn something about the players, then make assessments.

So all in all, i agree with your direction here mk.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:13 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

For starters, Roman Harper is NOT a very good Strong Safety.. It's a FUCKING EXCELLENT Strong Safety. He's only going to get better.

Kevin K, is a very HIGH Talent and underrated FS, Bullocks is MUCH better than him, but he's definitely getting the job done.

Jason David is worse than a 2 foot dwarf in a wheel Chair trying to cover Randy Moss. And i DO think it's pretty funny.

But in all seriousness, The Saints have a FANTASTIC team, there is 3 BIG issues however.

1. I said it before the draft on FF, and said it during the draft.. Reggie Bush is not a pure RB, he never will be, he cannot be the Feature Back, in the type of running game the saints have been trying to have. He is much more of a "brian westbrook" type when B-Brook is not trying to run it up the gut. THEY NEED Deuce (or someone like him who can stay healthy)

2. Their WR corps is shit. Colston and Devery are fast as hell with great hands, but beyond that..their recieving corps is shit.

3. Offensive line. When Brees ain't got no time, he ain't going to complete passes.

But, having said those things, even as bad as i think their LB's are, they are good enough to win games, as is their running game, OL, and WR's, if they were all properly utilized.

Well I have a couple complaints about your assesment.
Roman Harper is a VERY good SS, hes had to help Bullocks all season because well bullocks is unbeilavably bad, dont beleive what stats or people say, hes constantly getting beat, making bad reads, and overrunning tackles, he got benched for Kevin K. for a reason. Ever since Kevin K. started at FS our entire secondary has gotten so much better with the exception of Jason David(Who will always suck in our scheme).

Our WRs corp is very strong and has tons of depth, Marques Colston is a top 10 WR in this league, hes fast, tall, has great hands. and makes great adjustments to balls and DEFINETLY should have been voted to the pro bowl. Devery Henderson has actually been very suspect this year, he has good height and great speed but hes dropped some very easy passes this year. David Patten has been OUTSTANDING this season making big play after big play hes definetly been the second best WR on this team. TE Eric Johnson has also played exceptionally well.

And only 2/3s of our LBs suck Laughing Scott Shanle is garbage, Mark Simoneau is shit, Scott Fujita is a very good LB.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 pm

mksadng wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
The Saints are

Well I have a couple complaints about your assesment.
Roman Harper is a VERY good SS, hes had to help Bullocks all season because well bullocks is unbeilavably bad, dont beleive what stats or people say, hes constantly getting beat, making bad reads, and overrunning tackles, he got benched for Kevin K. for a reason. Ever since Kevin K. started at FS our entire secondary has gotten so much better with the exception of Jason David(Who will always suck in our scheme).

Our WRs corp is very strong and has tons of depth, Marques Colston is a top 10 WR in this league, hes fast, tall, has great hands. and makes great adjustments to balls and DEFINETLY should have been voted to the pro bowl. Devery Henderson has actually been very suspect this year, he has good height and great speed but hes dropped some very easy passes this year. David Patten has been OUTSTANDING this season making big play after big play hes definetly been the second best WR on this team. TE Eric Johnson has also played exceptionally well.

And only 2/3s of our LBs suck Laughing Scott Shanle is garbage, Mark Simoneau is shit, Scott Fujita is a very good LB.

If he's very good, what does that make for guys like Keith Bullock, Patrick Willis, etc.? Godlike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]   The Saints are [Insert word of choice here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saints are [Insert word of choice here]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next