Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS: JaMarcus Russell Heading Out of Atlanta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SDdirtybird
Starter
Starter
SDdirtybird

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-09-18

BREAKING NEWS: JaMarcus Russell Heading Out of Atlanta? Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: JaMarcus Russell Heading Out of Atlanta?   BREAKING NEWS: JaMarcus Russell Heading Out of Atlanta? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:41 pm

It's been reported that the Atlanta Falcons GM is trying to move JaMarcus Russell, the young stud quarterback out of LSU. When Russell was asked what he thought he said "I really don't understand his reasoning behind trying to trade me, I believe we have a good shot at the playoffs and if he trades me he will throw it away. It's not like I have done anything bad this season, I have done nothing but help them win and I have a very bright future." Falcons GM then replied by saying this: "Russell has been a great player for our team and he is a great young quarterback but we just feel that we need to change something up and go with the vet for the stretch run this year and then draft a new one next year. We will look at all possibilties but if he does get traded, we wish him nothing but the best." The GM was then asked what it would take to land the young signal caller, "To get Russell you would have to give up a 1st round in the rookie draft and more, this guy has a lot of upside and the best arm strength I have ever seen. I guess it also depends on how high your pick is. But let me just say he won't be that easy to get and we will not force any trade unless we feel it betters the team."
Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: JaMarcus Russell Heading Out of Atlanta?
Page 1 of 1