Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draft Picks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:21 pm

The old panthers GM traded away my first so im looking to get back into the first round, hopefully with multiple picks, and im also looking to get more second round picks.

My Trade Block:
Marvin Harrison
Joe Horn
Leonard Little
Kris Jenkins
Mike Minter
Dan Morgan

I might've left out a few guys but these are the ones that I think will draw the most interest.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:22 pm

if little is a LE i like him
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:33 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
if little is a LE i like him

Yea he is, he's rated 94 as well, what would you give up for him. I'm looking for young players and 1st and 2nd round picks.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 pm

i have two young DEs.
Marcus Spears and i forgot the other ones name.
Spears is 84. and The ohter is 82. i can do them and some picks, I dont have a second. but i have a first and its the 9th ovr. also how old is little
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:39 pm

he's old, like 31-32 or something...i can include a pick tho.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:42 pm

ouch, i dont know what to do now.
i like him., but hes old. what can we do?
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:44 pm

well, i really want your first rounder but i dont wanna give up my second, so how bout

little[94]
3rd
5th

for

spears
1st
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:46 pm

no thanks. not right now. i want to see what the pick turns out to be
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 pm

ok, just let me know if your ever interested in little again.
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:59 pm

I don't have a 1st, but I have 2 seconds (one early and one late) and I can trade players, I'm interested in Little, Morgan, Harrison, maybe Horn and Jenkins
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:04 am

i really like jamaal anderson anderson and ken hamlin, and of course your picks. i would be willing to trade little the most.
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:10 am

midnitemike wrote:
i really like jamaal anderson anderson and ken hamlin, and of course your picks. i would be willing to trade little the most.
If I'm to trade Anderson I'd need Little in the trade, and out of the players I listed I'm interested in Kris Jenkins the most
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 am

if i was to trade jenkins, i would definitley need a 1st in return or at least umenyeora, how bout this

little
3rd

for

jamaal
2nd
2nd
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:22 am

midnitemike wrote:
if i was to trade jenkins, i would definitley need a 1st in return or at least umenyeora, how bout this

little
3rd

for

jamaal
2nd
2nd
I don't know, I just saw that Little is 33 going to be 34 next season when he actually plays for me so thats a pretty steep age difference, and Anderson had 6 sacks through 10 weeks so he's probably going to go up
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:22 am

okay, what do you want me to add. But consider that you are already in the playoffs and little will increase you pass rushing capabilities a lot, especially along with osi.
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:32 am

midnitemike wrote:
okay, what do you want me to add. But consider that you are already in the playoffs and little will increase you pass rushing capabilities a lot, especially along with osi.
I wish I was already in the playoffs, still need to win a game and get a little help.
I'd do the trade if I removed a 2nd, and added a 4th, and you removed the 3rd
Back to top Go down
midnitem

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:39 am

okay deal, so it would be

little

for

anderson
2nd
4th

???
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 am

actually can you hold on to this trade until Monday, sorry but I kind of need to see Anderson's final #'s before I trade him, plus if I don't make the playoffs I'd probably rather just stick with Jamaal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Picks   Draft Picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Picks
Page 1 of 1