Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3o5TiLLI

ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Empty
PostSubject: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:56 pm

Bears get :

Michael Jenkins [83]

Cletidus Hunt [81]

BAL's 3rd Round Pick

ARI's 4th Round Pick

Cardinals get :

Muhsin Muhammed [87]

Tank Johnson [83]

P.S. - On Behalf of my side of the deal, I agree.

Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:03 pm

3o5TiLLIDiE wrote:
Bears get :

Michael Jenkins [83]

Cletidus Hunt [81]

BAL's 3rd Round Pick

ARI's 4th Round Pick

Cardinals get :

Muhsin Muhammed [87]

Tank Johnson [83]

P.S. - On Behalf of my side of the deal, I agree.

I agree
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:52 pm

This trade has been rejected 0-3. Here are the comments to help you work out a deal:

TC member 1:
Quote :
wow this trade is really bad, i vote NO

TC member 2:
Quote :
im gonna say no too since Muhammed is beasting it up

TC member 3:
Quote :
Fuck no
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Wow! CAN YOU TC PEOPLE CONSIDER THE FREAKIN' AGE OF HIM, AND HE SAID HE WANTED A YOUNG WR, AND JENKINS HAS GREAT HANDS, CRAP BRO! The Trade Council should have their opinions on the trade deals, NOT THE FREAKIN' SAY ON IT!
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:33 pm

305 is a retard when it comes to trades Surprised
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:34 pm

dude its a bad trade, rework it. First three people who saw it said so
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:39 pm

max1, Go DIE kid!

Whatever, Jesus....You guys aren't reading my post. Muhsin has only had one great season WOW! HE'S OLD AS HELL (34), AND HE MIGHT DIE SOON TOO..
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:40 pm

he is a 87 tho isnt he
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:58 pm

4 points higher, and 9 years older!!! BIG DIFFRENCE!!! Jenkins is 83, and only 25. Doesn't that get through your thick head kid?
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:03 am

maybe it doesnt? and are you saying if Marvin Harrsion was in the trade and not musihamed that it sill would be fair because he is so old?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:04 am

dude just rework the trade, its been denied becuase moose was a top 10 receiver this year and I dunno why the bears would want to trade him
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:29 am

HE WANTS A YOUNGER WR!!!!!11 LOL
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:30 am

if someone has a 99 WR but hes 34 years old, that doesnt mean trading that WR for an 89 WR whos 25 years old is fair
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:34 am

Well It's not like this though.....I'm not getting a 90+ WR who's old but way better than a 80 something WR who's young.

Muhsin and Jenkins are almost same at ratings, way off with the age part, though.......
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:41 am

I still dont think that Jenkins is as good as Moose is though, he was up to around #5 in receiving earlier and has been having a killer year
Back to top Go down
3o5TiLLI

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:50 am

and then Next year, If he does stay in the NFL HE MIGHT SCREW MY TEAM UP SO YEAH I WOULD TAKE THE RISK........
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 am

I'm no longer interested in this deal. I told u it would be rejected because Mushin was having a big deal, but u still tried to rip me. Mushin is no longer up for trade. Nor is Tank Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)   ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARI Cardinals', and CHI Bears' Trade Deal (denied)
Page 1 of 1