Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)

Go down 
+3
SoxNats08
mksadng
catspajamas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
panthers

Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Panthers get:OT Matt Lepsis,1st Round Pick(24th overall) and 2nd Round Pick(56th overall), John Engelberger

Broncos get:WR Marvin Harrison and OT Travelle Wharton

Panthers agree.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:44 pm

No way a 97 WR and an OT for an OT and an 81 and a 76? This needs to be reworked Broncos need to give MUCH more
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Dont judge what ppls ratings will be, for all u know anyone can slip, ill add more, but FYI Lepsis is a 92
Back to top Go down
panthers

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:48 pm

mksadng wrote:
No way a 97 WR and an OT for an OT and an 81 and a 76? This needs to be reworked Broncos need to give MUCH more
how I actually thought I got the better end of the deal I give up a star WR but hes pretty old and a backup type OT and in return I get obe of the best OT's in the league an first round pick and a second round pick,he gives up plenty.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:54 pm

im adding john engelberger(80) Le
if he agrees i dont see the fuss
Back to top Go down
panthers

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:55 pm

thecatspajamas wrote:
im adding john engelberger(80) Le
if he agrees i dont see the fuss
Pantehrs agree.Is it ok now?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:59 pm

its pick 24 not 21
Back to top Go down
panthers

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:22 pm

thecatspajamas wrote:
its pick 24 not 21
Pantehrs stil agree.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 pm

panthers89 wrote:
thecatspajamas wrote:
its pick 24 not 21
Pantehrs stil agree.

panthers is new to this league. he doesn't realize that WRs are nearly impossible to get.... i dont think this is flying
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:08 pm

i dont see how this is that unfair, we talked alot about this, it isnt like imtrying to screw him.
im getting a great, but ancient WR who has 1 year left in him, and a backup LT.
hes getting a 92 LT, 80 DE who is good depth, a 1st rounder who is good for the future and can start, and a second rounder who can provide depth, he still has reche, deon, i dont see why the fuss in every trade
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:13 pm

panthers89 wrote:
thecatspajamas wrote:
its pick 24 not 21
Pantehrs stil agree.
he agrees, i didnt force him to do anything, think of team needs, he doesnt need any WR, hes getting an OT, a position of need, and a first and second, marvin harrison IMO is worth a 1st and second, but im adding more so u would get off my back, but obviously adding a 92 LT and a 80 DE isnt doing it.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:07 pm

I dont care how old he is he could get a TON more for Marvin Harrison. OL do nothing in madden a group of 90s gives up just as many sacks as a group of 80s. And I was offered a first 2nd and a WR in the high 80s for Marvin Harrison when I had him its not like were trying to get on ur back about ur trades cats but this one is completely unfair
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:10 pm

yeah, ur easily wrong, if a group of 90s lineman give up as many sacks as a group of lineman in the 80s then there is no point if making their ratings different, there is a huge difference in a 92 LT and a 82 LT when it comes to pass protection, and running the ball. That was a bull- statement, the rating swouldnt be different if a 90s lineman let upm the same amount of sacks as an 80s lineman
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:12 pm

hter are plenty of bullshit trades that went thru, why is mine so scrutinized, it isnt even so bad, hes getting alot, and he agrees with it
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm

because its IMPOSSIBLE to get a 90+ WR in this league all your giving up for a 97 WR is a 92 OL which isnt very important and 2 depth players? And the first is cancelled out by the other OL so an OL and a second for a 97 WR????
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:18 pm

not really, a1st can get him higher than a 82 if anyone falls. A first is a yougn guy, at any position he choses to take one at, and he can trade it for a player if he wants to, jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 pm

i also assume you think im cheating, so check the IPs, and when he comes on you talk to him, BigZ got away with murder, even when he wasnt cheating, and im getting a 35 yearold wide reciever. cut me some slack, if i didnt tell u u would have a retired guy at center, lol, its not like i try and cheat him, and i didnt cheat him, if this is what he wants who r u to tell him its wrong.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 pm

Panthers get a 92 LT whos OLD at 32
a first round pick that will be an 81 at best
and a 2nd round pick that will be a 76 at best

the Broncos get
a 97 WR whos only 1 year older then Lepsis at 33 and is the 3rd best WR in madden
AND a VERY YOUNG LT at age 25 who is an 83 but will improve as Lepsis will get worse.

NO WAY that gets approved
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 pm

well, its up to him when he gets on. And this is madden, anyone get can get better if they have a really good year, or get worse if they have a bad one, also, could u approve my trade with th browns plz, that isnt unfair, i got light for a second, i dont see why shaffer is any differnt
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:32 pm

This is a multi-year league, Ill have marvin for 1 year, and hell have matt for 2-3. travelle isnt worth a first, a 3d at best, so dont say he and a 1st even out.A 92 LT for a 97 WR is nto fair, so a first and second added on makes it fair IMO and in his opinion. John Engelberger is fair for Travelle Wharton, Engelberger was a 81, im guessing he around a80, and travelle was a 83 but he played only 1 game.
so
97 for 92, 1st and second
82 for 81
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 pm

Guys this trade is fair I know WRs i valued highly but we need to start getting off that. This trade would pass in the NFL anyways. Look what the Seahawks in rl traded for Branch a 28th w/e pick. Randy Moss went for A FOURTH ROUND PICK.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:24 pm

max1 wrote:
Guys this trade is fair I know WRs i valued highly but we need to start getting off that. This trade would pass in the NFL anyways. Look what the Seahawks in rl traded for Branch a 28th w/e pick. Randy Moss went for A FOURTH ROUND PICK.
He also sucked the year before and is 30 and had horrible attitude problems... While Branch is in his 20s and was coming off a year where he was 2 yards away from 1000 yards well worth a first round pick. And OL is not worth CLOSE to WR. I still think Broncos need to add a mid-high 80 WR(NOT Rod Smith because he will die in a year)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:32 pm

I think you guys monitor the trades a little to strickly.

You should only step in when it looks like possible collusion and its a 97WR for a 75K and some picks or something obviously stupid.

Not letting people trade because you personally feel it isn't worth it ain't right because people value positions and stats differently.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:37 pm

dude, i would give you like hines ward and 2 second rounders for marvin harrison.... u r getting screwed. im with mksadng on this one
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)   Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panthers and Broncos Trade (cancelled)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next