Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resignation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:42 am

Sorry everyone, but this is the end of the road for me.

I'm just too busy with my league/college/work to be able to give this league the attention it deserves (I haven't even been able to answer a simple trade offer). All apologies, and I wish this league the best.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:10 pm

will miss you
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:

I'm just too busy with my league/college/work to be able to give this league the attention it deserves (I haven't even been able to answer a simple trade offer). All apologies, and I wish this league the best.

And he took my Sig too! BEGONE WITH HIM!!! (J/K Laughing ) I'm experiencing the same problem (minus the work, took a leave of absence already), but so far I think i'll be able to manage, I'm working on my contracts today and tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:

And he took my Sig too! BEGONE WITH HIM!!! (J/K Laughing ) I'm experiencing the same problem (minus the work, took a leave of absence already), but so far I think i'll be able to manage, I'm working on my contracts today and tomorrow.

lol Ruskie, I'm the one whose league you came to complaining about the Alba sig, so I figured it'd be funny to use the one you had here, too. Jokes, jokes.

Anyways, good luck. Give the Steelers to someone good, and if you ever want to check out an alternative league, send me a PM (I'm not sure if that's allowed, if not, just delete that part of my post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation   Resignation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resignation
Page 1 of 1