Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Election discussions

Go down 
+12
Brianeal23
mksadng
silvablitz
Touchdown Jesus!
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
yayanjl
DC
max1
eaglesfan90
BarackObama4Prez
SoxNats08
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Election discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:03 pm

yayanjl wrote:
nerd wrote:
I'll nominate anyone for News Feed if they promise to post and be acticve

Smile

ok i'll let you be a mod if u want
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:59 pm

no one wants to run?
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:21 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
no one wants to run?

I could run, I'm fairly active. Not sure if I'll be voted, but I'll run lol.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:05 pm

Uh, I'm the shit. Nominate me.

lol
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:06 pm

For what?
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:07 pm

Newsfeed? Would I get to write?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Newsfeed? Would I get to write?

yes and for the record, even if nobody wanted you for newsfeed id still put you in cuz Id know youd do a fuckin kickass job
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Kyle, nominated for Admin cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:10 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
yes and for the record, even if nobody wanted you for newsfeed id still put you in cuz Id know youd do a fuckin kickass job

<3

Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:13 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:

<3

Thanks bud.

there ya go, your now a mod of news feed. Our last news feed guy didnt really do shit so its not like we'd be disapointed, but I know you'll be kickin ass as news feed mod
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
there ya go, your now a mod of news feed. Our last news feed guy didnt really do shit so its not like we'd be disapointed, but I know you'll be kickin ass as news feed mod

Ok, so what exactly is my job?
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:33 pm

uhh well

you can

-interview people in the league
-give your opinions on improvements, etc
-make predictions for the upcoming season
-draft reflections
-whos hot, whos not
-etc etc etc

just whatever you feel like writing about in relation to the league
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:49 pm

heres a small example

the New England patriots this season has been doing it rebuilding stage and aquiring some accomplished vets. They first started off by getting the prize rookie in the draft Darren Mcfadden who has spped, strength and can also throw the ball, many compare him to LT. Than they go draft one of the fastest OLb in Xaxier Adibi from VT. With the arrive of Adibi the patriots now have Aduluis thomas and new aquired MLB Keith Brooking who just came off 130 tackle season and one of the better linebackers one season ago.

Expect the patriots to be 10-6 or 11-5 this season with a sleeper pick in the playoffs. Bandwagoners will soon be join the patriot train .
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:53 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

the New England patriots this season has been doing it rebuilding stage and aquiring some accomplished vets. They first started off by getting the prize rookie in the draft Darren Mcfadden who has spped, strength and can also throw the ball, many compare him to LT. Than they go draft one of the fastest OLb in Xaxier Adibi from VT. With the arrive of Adibi the patriots now have Aduluis thomas and new aquired MLB Keith Brooking who just came off 130 tackle season and one of the better linebackers one season ago.

Expect the patriots to be 10-6 or 11-5 this season with a sleeper pick in the playoffs. Bandwagoners will soon be join the patriot train .
Until they get completely crushed by the Indianapolis Colts in the second round of the playoffs(Ill have a first round bye of course Laughing ) And BTW Darren McFadden SUCKS, Deangello Williams is better!
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:55 pm

mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

Until they get completely crushed by the Indianapolis Colts in the second round of the playoffs(Ill have a first round bye of course Laughing ) And BTW Darren McFadden SUCKS, Deangello Williams is better!

that is why he playign a backup role to deshaun foster who is shit
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:58 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

nooo... hes starting for my team
DeAngelo Williams - 841 yds - 10 TD
Those are amazing stats considering not once did I send in my sliders with run over 40%
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:02 pm

mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

Those are amazing stats considering not once did I send in my sliders with run over 40%

I can agree with that part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
uhh well

you can

-draft reflections
-whos hot, whos not
-etc etc etc

This is going to be fun Laughing
I can be critical of stuff too, right?
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:30 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

Lol I sent them in the entire playoffs and I sent them in a few times during the season...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:36 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
uhh well

you can

-draft reflections
-whos hot, whos not
-etc etc etc

This is going to be fun Laughing
I can be critical of stuff too, right?

Yes. I have this feeling that the Ravens aren't going to have too much good press about them lol.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:39 pm

mksadng wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
mksadng wrote:
silvabiltz wrote:
heres a small example

Lol I sent them in the entire playoffs and I sent them in a few times during the season...

Week 1 then every playoff game..
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Sooooo that means he was running under 50% the entire season behind a pretty bad O-line, hes going to do amazing this season
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Yes. I have this feeling that the Ravens aren't going to have too much good press about them lol.

You're my first interview cheers
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:44 pm

bad o-line, man i love your o-line

and find it to be underestimated really, Levi Brown, And peters alone are better than my whole o-line
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:45 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
bad o-line, man i love your o-line

and find it to be underestimated really, Levi Brown, And peters alone are better than my whole o-line
I didnt have Levi Brown or Jason Peters until the end of the season, before that I had like low 80s at both tackle positions and I had a 78 starting at RT for me for like 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election discussions   Election discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election discussions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements :: League Election Office-
Jump to: