Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Footballs future log in problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Footballs future log in problem. Empty
PostSubject: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:06 pm

Hey, I know some people said they couldn't log in. I found this posted on their site.

Quote :
I'm sorry that some of you are still having problems. Let me try to explain this again.

The reason for the log in problems is due to an error in your web cookies on Internet Explorer. Basically a cookie is a small file that saves information for use on websites. In our case it stores your username. If the cookie isn't working correctly, then the forum software can't read your username all the time and you have log in problems.

To solve this problem you need to delete you Football's Future cookie and reboot your computer. The next time you log in you'll get a new cookie, hopefully IE will keep this one error free. To delete the cookie follow these instructions.

1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

2. On the General tab, click Settings under Browsing History, and then click View files.

3. Select the cookie (cookie:name@www.footballsfuture), and then, on the File menu, click Delete.

Note that 'name' in the cookie is your computer's name. So if your computer name is 'home' it would say cookie:home@www.footballsfuture), or if the computer name is work it would say (cookie:work@www.footballsfuture), etc.

The other option is to delete all cookies. To delete all of the cookies on your computer, click Delete on the General tab under Browsing History, then Delete Cookies. This is easier than have to find the one footballsfuture.com cookie, but it will delete all cookies on your computer and you'll probably need to re login to every web site.

Finally, make sure you reboot your computer after deleting the cookies and it might take a couple of log ins for the cookies to set again.

More info-
How to delete a cookie from Microsoft website-
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/sec_cook_del.mspx?mfr=true

Tons of info on cookies from wikipedia-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:08 pm

If you guys use fire fox just go to
options
private data
show cookies
Seach for footballs future
- I deleted all the footballs future cookies- I don't know if you need to delete all of them though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:22 pm

wildcats wrote:
If you guys use fire fox just go to
options
private data
show cookies
Seach for footballs future
- I deleted all the footballs future cookies- I don't know if you need to delete all of them though.

wow i just tried that, and im not blocked from FF anymore!
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:11 pm

holy shit it worked!

i didnt have the cookie, all i did was get rid of my browser, get it back, which cleared everything before!

yay!
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:44 pm

urgh......

now i can access it, but i cant log in in a new account
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:46 pm

i can log on on my 2nd account (my 1st one got banned. then i made a 2nd one which i only used when i wasnt at home cuz of the ip. but now my 2nd one is working at home)
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:48 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
i can log on on my 2nd account (my 1st one got banned. then i made a 2nd one which i only used when i wasnt at home cuz of the ip. but now my 2nd one is working at home)

Why did you get banned?, just wondering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footballs future log in problem.   Footballs future log in problem. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footballs future log in problem.
Page 1 of 1