Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message from cav_fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Message from cav_fan Empty
PostSubject: Message from cav_fan   Message from cav_fan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:22 am

Quote :
Damnit man...I keep forgetting about it...I want to keep doing it, but I'm so busy these days with work, keeping up with my office's FF league, and my wife being pregnant...I don't have as much time as I used to.

If you guys have someone else that wants my team, you can let them have it. If not, just try and bear with me for a couple more month's and I'll be back in it heavy again.

Tell Sox I'm sorry about that...

I think we should wait. One extra GM won't hurt that much, and he is one of the original members.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Message from cav_fan   Message from cav_fan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:54 pm

agreed cav fan should keep his team, but i wouldnt see a problem in having him have a assistant GM until he becomes more active.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Message from cav_fan   Message from cav_fan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:55 pm

max1 wrote:
agreed cav fan should keep his team, but i wouldnt see a problem in having him have a assistant GM until he becomes more active.

good idea
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from cav_fan   Message from cav_fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from cav_fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements :: Absence or Vacation-
Jump to: