Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lions/patriots

Go down 
+4
SoxNats08
mksadng
DC
silvablitz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Lions
Anoton Cason(rookie CB)
Willis Mcgehhe

Patriots
Darren Mcfadden
09 3rd rounder

I agree to the trade

DC agrees to the trade VIA AIM(cause i'm fianlly on AIM Very Happy )

silvabiltz (2:26:24 PM): alright can you say a line saying you agree to the trade than
drewcorrothers (2:27:04 PM): yessir
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:55 pm

I agree

Approved or?
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:21 pm

Whats going on here?
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:25 pm

Rejected 1-3
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:30 pm

Here is the TC's comments:

Quote :
ill vote yes, he is the best rookie RB and will sky rocket in rating after a year.

Quote :
Quote :
ill vote yes, he is the best rookie RB and will sky rocket in rating after a year.

no actually he MIGHT sky rocket...madden works in mysterious ways. Ive drafted top 5 players who ended up being 75s and never got above 78.

I vote NO

Quote :
i vote no, there isnt a huge difference between mcfadden and cason. i mighta approved cason + early 2nd for mcfadden, but an 85 RB and a 76 which you dont get until next year for a 93 RB and an 83/84 CB... scratch

Quote :
I'll vote no as well.

I am ok with swapping Mcgahee for McFadden, but Carson for the 09 third rounder seems quite a bit off.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:36 pm

HOW DOES THIS GET REJECTED AND MY DEAL WITH DALLAS DOESNT.

TRADE COUNCIL IS SHITTY
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:38 pm

I cant believe my deal with Dallas gets passed, but this one doesn't what bullshit our TC are pissing me off
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:47 pm

DC wrote:
I cant believe my deal with Dallas gets passed, but this one doesn't what bullshit our TC are pissing me off

I hate to say it, but i have to agree with DC here...if you're gonna value that #1 pick so much, knowing more than likely McFadden was the pick, he should still be valued that high.

We all know he will succeed in the NFL, barring any major injury. And after seeing him today, there is no question. I know I'm no longer on the trade council, but that deal should go through...if anything have DC make it an 09 2nd rounder, then accept it. I'm sure he wouldn't be against that...

Sorry to interfere, I just wanted to voice my opinion
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:49 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:

I hate to say it, but i have to agree with DC here...if you're gonna value that #1 pick so much, knowing more than likely McFadden was the pick, he should still be valued that high.

We all know he will succeed in the NFL, barring any major injury. And after seeing him today, there is no question. I know I'm no longer on the trade council, but that deal should go through...if anything have DC make it an 09 2nd rounder, then accept it. I'm sure he wouldn't be against that...

Don't worry, you aren't interfering. Opinions are welcome and encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:52 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:

Don't worry, you aren't interfering. Opinions are welcome and encouraged.
I would voice my opinion, but I'm one of those people that has a hard time of putting things into words. When I think of how to word it, I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:53 pm

just saying i wasnt one of those 3 NOs =)
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:54 pm

max1 wrote:
just saying i wasnt one of those 3 NOs =)

Max...I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:58 pm

I was on the fence about this one. I think McFadden is a better option than McGahee. I have seen McFadden's rating come out at 88-87 for the most part. I just didn't think there was enough to make up the difference between at top ten pick this year and an 09 third round pick.

If the voting could be reopened I would consider changing my vote(if we are allowed to). I think DC and Silva have shown they know what they are doing and taking that in to account, I might give this a yes. That would make it 2-2.

I hate to go against my gut reaction of no to this one, but if both side are willing to accept that there is a disparity of value on one side of this trade, then I think it could go through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:33 pm

according to the new rule, if you both agree it can be approved
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:47 pm

i agree, and DC will def agree
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:54 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
i agree, and DC will def agree

I agree
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:57 pm

and processed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lions/patriots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/patriots   Lions/patriots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions/patriots
Page 1 of 1