Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

gone Empty
PostSubject: gone   gone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:19 pm

Im not gunna be able to go on the computer for a lil while, some kid stole my ipod at school so i kicked the crap out of him and im suspended for 10 days so I wont be on MUCH for atleast 2 weeks. i will checkk in ocassionally though when my parents leave
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone   gone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:30 pm

lol. good job,
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Neumatic
Team Captain
Team Captain
Neumatic

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone   gone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:24 pm

good for you! really im serious, thekid diserved it Laughing Wink

you got it light compared to my friend, got in one single fight at school. No other "altercations" and he got suspended for the rest of the year and got 90 days DH(he did get out after 30 on good behavior, principle wasnt too happy about that). But then again you dont have a principle like ours that absolutely hates my group of friends and trys to get us all in deeper then we bargained for...doesnt work, we just give her a real reason to hate us each time she does somethin like this...arent we all just perfect little angels Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone   gone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:33 pm

Neumatic wrote:
good for you! really im serious, thekid diserved it Laughing Wink

you got it light compared to my friend, got in one single fight at school. No other "altercations" and he got suspended for the rest of the year and got 90 days DH(he did get out after 30 on good behavior, principle wasnt too happy about that). But then again you dont have a principle like ours that absolutely hates my group of friends and trys to get us all in deeper then we bargained for...doesnt work, we just give her a real reason to hate us each time she does somethin like this...arent we all just perfect little angels Twisted Evil

yes, yes you are. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: gone   gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements :: Absence or Vacation-
Jump to: