Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7

Go down 
+7
cav_fan2
Neumatic
wildcats
Zsirvone28
Ruskie89
silvablitz
SoxNats08
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:55 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
I've been doing everything I can when I'm on.

i said people

you are one person, and you basically explained why we need a good group

we need the other people to do this when your not on, for example, and stuff like that

Alright, well this draft can't stop... I'm telling you that right now. We auto the rest of the draft, and I quit the league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm for doing what happened in the 07 rookie draft when after the third round it was like mob picking
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:57 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
I've been doing everything I can when I'm on.

i said people

you are one person, and you basically explained why we need a good group

we need the other people to do this when your not on, for example, and stuff like that

Alright, well this draft can't stop... I'm telling you that right now. We auto the rest of the draft, and I quit the league.

instead of threatening to quit, why dont u just get some ppl to help you update the draft
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:50 pm

Dman515 wrote:
I'm for doing what happened in the 07 rookie draft when after the third round it was like mob picking
mob picking?
Back to top Go down
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 pm

just pick when ur on not really in any order
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Dman515 wrote:

Terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Dman515
Team Captain
Team Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:29 pm

it would get the draft done
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Dman515 wrote:

Terrible idea.
Honestly, thats not a good idea at all. Thats not what happened in the 07 draft. Its just that people stopped picking after the 4th round cuz they didnt care, so some smart people went in and scooped up some serious steals.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:09 pm

This is just an idea, but what if we did this instead of 30 min time slots...it pisses off a lot of people and you have NO chance at all to deal picks...and when you do finally get a deal done, your pick late by 2 hours and the guy you traded for is gone...So here you go:

Round 2 (the rest of it) - 2 hour time slots per team. Plenty of time to trade, see who is available and get it approved. The 2nd round would take another day or so to complete. After your 2 hours is up, one of the draft mods WILL MAKE YOUR PICK FOR YOU BASED ON OUR JUDGEMENT OF YOUR NEEDS!! No questions asked, unless you send us a big board.

Round 3 - 1 hour time slot. Same reason as above, but just not as much time. A day and a half to complete. After your hour, again, the draft mods will pick for you based on what we feel your needs are unless a big board has been provided.

Round 4 - 1 hour time slot. SEE ABOVE. Another day and a half. *See above for auto picking*

Rounds 5-7 - 30 min time slot. Not alot of trading will be done anyway so these rounds can afford to go quick. At this point we will go back to the schedule and just auto at the end of each round. This will take a matter of 2 days to complete.

With that said...I am figuring the rest of the draft would take about a week to complete. It satisfies those guys who want the draft to end quickly and those who like to deal picks (myself included here).

I hope I get some feedback from this...I think it will work much better and smoother for everyone. We're in no hurry here guys, Madden isn't going no where Smile

Thanks to all
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 pm

I like it. When do we implement it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:12 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
This is just an idea, but what if we did this instead of 30 min time slots...it pisses off a lot of people and you have NO chance at all to deal picks...and when you do finally get a deal done, your pick late by 2 hours and the guy you traded for is gone...So here you go:

Round 2 (the rest of it) - 2 hour time slots per team. Plenty of time to trade, see who is available and get it approved. The 2nd round would take another day or so to complete. After your 2 hours is up, one of the draft mods WILL MAKE YOUR PICK FOR YOU BASED ON OUR JUDGEMENT OF YOUR NEEDS!! No questions asked, unless you send us a big board.

Round 3 - 1 hour time slot. Same reason as above, but just not as much time. A day and a half to complete. After your hour, again, the draft mods will pick for you based on what we feel your needs are unless a big board has been provided.

Round 4 - 1 hour time slot. SEE ABOVE. Another day and a half. *See above for auto picking*

Rounds 5-7 - 30 min time slot. Not alot of trading will be done anyway so these rounds can afford to go quick. At this point we will go back to the schedule and just auto at the end of each round. This will take a matter of 2 days to complete.

With that said...I am figuring the rest of the draft would take about a week to complete. It satisfies those guys who want the draft to end quickly and those who like to deal picks (myself included here).

I hope I get some feedback from this...I think it will work much better and smoother for everyone. We're in no hurry here guys, Madden isn't going no where Smile

Thanks to all

this is perfect !

lets start this tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:13 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
I like it. When do we implement it? Very Happy

LOL...thanks man...I wanna wait and see what people say first...I don't want to step on any toes Smile
Back to top Go down
Neumatic
Team Captain
Team Captain
Neumatic

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:24 pm

im not in favor of 2 hour for the 2nd round, 1 hour would be fine. But here is only what 4 picks after today so it wouldnt be TOO bad...

I do how ever like the current system...but it really doesnt matter as I can live with either. So my vote is I dont give a rats ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:25 pm

OK the new idea will now be implemented...we will begin with Tampa Bay...

NVM, I will make the picks for these teams...TB is on the clock until 1030.

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:23 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
OK the new idea will now be implemented...we will begin with Tampa Bay...

NVM, I will make the picks for these teams...TB is on the clock until 1030.

Thanks guys

Hang on, waht about the people who knew about the autopick and planned on picking later? I think your reference to stepping on peoples toes would include forced picks when they still have time to the end of the round...
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:25 pm

they have a chance to change the pick anytime they want
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:57 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
they have a chance to change the pick anytime they want
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:47 am

READ FIRST PAGE OF THIS POST!! THERE IS A NEW ROUND 2 DRAFT SCHEDULE AS WELL AS A NEW SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTIRE DRAFT POSTED JUST ABOVE THIS POST...PLEASE READ! THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:46 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
We are doing 2 hour from the last pick for 2nd rounders, 1 hour for 3rd rounders, and 45 min for 4th rounders; rounds 5-7 will be 20 mins apiece with an autopick at the end of those rounds.

For rounds 2-4, picks will be made at the end of each teams time slot. Also remember, for rounds 2 and 3, if the pick in front of you is made early, you still have until the end of your time slot to make your pick. You should not be penalized if a pick is made early.

So, from what I understand, if the guys pick earlier and have time left over, you can go ahead and pick, but you have your full time slot if you choose to wait?
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:53 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
We are doing 2 hour from the last pick for 2nd rounders, 1 hour for 3rd rounders, and 45 min for 4th rounders; rounds 5-7 will be 20 mins apiece with an autopick at the end of those rounds.

For rounds 2-4, picks will be made at the end of each teams time slot. Also remember, for rounds 2 and 3, if the pick in front of you is made early, you still have until the end of your time slot to make your pick. You should not be penalized if a pick is made early.

So, from what I understand, if the guys pick earlier and have time left over, you can go ahead and pick, but you have your full time slot if you choose to wait?

Correct...just for the 3rd round though...after this round, everyone will be required to pick 45 mins after the last pick is made...from the 4th round on, we should be able to move much, much more quickly
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:54 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Correct

Ok. What about the time slots? Say Pick 68 Green Bay- 10 PM. Does that mean the pick's time slot starts at 10, until 10:59:59, or does it mean the deadline for the pick?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:54 pm

I have the Arizona 3rd, which should be the 11th pick in that round, when exactly is that, I don't see it anywhere?
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:56 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Correct

Ok. What about the time slots? Say Pick 68 Green Bay- 10 PM. Does that mean the pick's time slot starts at 10, until 10:59:59, or does it mean the deadline for the pick?

Thats when your pick is due in...by that time...so Green Bay has until 10 pm to pick
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:58 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
I have the Arizona 3rd, which should be the 11th pick in that round, when exactly is that, I don't see it anywhere?

The 11th pick would be 75 and Washington dealt that to me...you may need to find out from him what is going on...

Quote :
Washington gets:

#24 pick (740 pts)

Dallas gets:

#39 pick (510 pts)
#75 pick (215 pts)
#192 pick (15.6 pts)
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:59 pm

That's odd because Atlanta supposedly had it and dealt it to me in the Mark Clayton trade, ask Sox who has it in his game, whoever has it there supposedly has it I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7   Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official schedule for Rounds 6 and 7
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next