Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redskins and Buccaneers trade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Redskins and Buccaneers trade Empty
PostSubject: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:15 am

Buccaneers get:

Deuce McAlister 91/29 RB

Redskins get:

2009 1st round pick (Tampa Bay)
2009 2nd round pick (Tampa Bay)
2008 4th round pick (#118 OVR)

Redskins agree
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:17 am

Brianeal23 agrees.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:17 am

Hope I passed mksadng's new law
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:21 am

I'm sorry man...but if my last deal gets vetoed, this one had better get vetoed as well...

I was giving up a 1st, and 2 2nd round picks for an 89 player...one being very, very early in the 2nd round of 2008!

Here an 09 1st and 2nd and 08 4th gets a 91 player? How does that work?

If I'm violating some sort of rule, I'm sorry...but this is borderline bullshit IMO
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:22 am

SoxNats07 wrote:

BTW, if this rule is in effect, Dallas/Baltimore will get approved as well...we're both over 150 posts
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:24 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
I'm sorry man...but if my last deal gets vetoed, this one had better get vetoed as well...

I was giving up a 1st, and 2 2nd round picks for an 89 player...one being very, very early in the 2nd round of 2008!

If I'm violating some sort of rule, I'm sorry...but this is borderline bullshit IMO

i think the difference here is age. deuce is 29, which means he has 2-3 decent years left in him.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:24 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

BTW, if this rule is in effect, Dallas/Baltimore will get approved as well...we're both over 150 posts

i meant the rule of posting with ages, ovrs, positions, etc.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:30 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

i think the difference here is age. deuce is 29, which means he has 2-3 decent years left in him.

Hmmm?? How old is Moss, 28? Doesn't he have plenty of years left in him? and Baltimore is getting better picks this year and next year? One year age difference is a little picky isnt it?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:33 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

Hmmm?? How old is Moss, 28? Doesn't he have plenty of years left in him? and Baltimore is getting better picks this year and next year? One year age difference is a little picky isnt it?

lol, I love how your arguing aganist yourself. Moss does have plenty of years left in him because WRs last longer than RBs. Which is why Moss is better than those picks..
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 am

Well, if you think about it, Moss is a WR, HB's are more important but in this case, Deuce is not the main guy anymore and won't be as long as he's in NO with Reggie Bush there. So in real life Moss is worth more I think than Deuce... which correlates onto here IMO.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:41 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

lol, I love how your arguing aganist yourself. Moss does have plenty of years left in him because WRs last longer than RBs. Which is why Moss is better than those picks..

What are you talking about? 2-3 years is a long time dude! And your only guessing! He is rated 2 better than Moss and could still improve, just like Moss could...

The point is, a 29 year old RB rated 91 should not be worth significantly less than a 28 year old WR rated 89...it makes no damn sense and you know it...

I'm done arguing this case with you Sox...you know its bullshit as well as I do...if this deal goes through and mine doesn't, it will be horseshit, plain and simple
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:43 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Well, if you think about it, Moss is a WR, HB's are more important but in this case, Deuce is not the main guy anymore and won't be as long as he's in NO with Reggie Bush there. So in real life Moss is worth more I think than Deuce... which correlates onto here IMO.

I honestly wouldnt argue with this point Brian...but thats why more was offered for Moss than it was for Deuce...I'm not saying the Deuce trade shouldn't go through...I'm saying it shouldn't go through if mine doesn't.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:37 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

What are you talking about? 2-3 years is a long time dude! And your only guessing! He is rated 2 better than Moss and could still improve, just like Moss could...

The point is, a 29 year old RB rated 91 should not be worth significantly less than a 28 year old WR rated 89...it makes no damn sense and you know it...

I'm done arguing this case with you Sox...you know its bullshit as well as I do...if this deal goes through and mine doesn't, it will be horseshit, plain and simple

lol, so you are basically arguing that i am getting screwed then? because u feel a 91 RB is worth more than those picks
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:25 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

Untrue. I have played older versions of madden (05, 06, 07) and am in my 3rd season in 08. I can say this: It does NOT matter the position (Contrary to real life), in Madden, the only way a player retires is 98% if they are 34 or older, regardless of position, and 1% if they got a career ending injury. The remaining 1% goes to guys 33 and younger, who retire NOT because they play a certain position.

I hate to tell you, but what is true in real life is not true in madden all the time.

And I stand by Cav's post... He's giving up more for a guy who is 2 points OVR less and actually 29 as well (haven't updated my rosters, so he was 28 last year). 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 4th round pick for RB 91, which may or may not pass, and a 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, 2nd round pick for WR 89 and 5th round pick doesn't pass..... I just find this sytem flawed. For example, Sox posted in my trade that it was rejected 0-3, and he said "come on guys, post this up". Now, for some reason I see trades with TC members fly threw pending, whether they are approved or not. I would just like to see parity in the speed at which a trade is processed.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

lol, so you are basically arguing that i am getting screwed then? because u feel a 91 RB is worth more than those picks

LOL!!! No...I don't think anyone is getting screwed!! READ WHAT I AM SAYING SOX!

I think that if my deal gets vetoed, so should this one...but I don't feel either of them should be vetoed at all...they are not unfair. I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense to approve this deal and not approve the other
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

LOL!!! No...I don't think anyone is getting screwed!! READ WHAT I AM SAYING SOX!

I think that if my deal gets vetoed, so should this one...but I don't feel either of them should be vetoed at all...they are not unfair. I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense to approve this deal and not approve the other

ohhhh i gotcha

i guess we can a revote on your trade if you want
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:53 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

ohhhh i gotcha

First off, please do so. Second, I love how when your deal is done, mine gets relooked at...
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

ohhhh i gotcha

First off, please do so. Second, I love how when your deal is done, mine gets relooked at...

its not done, in fact, the vote is 1-1
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:58 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

ohhhh i gotcha

its not done, in fact, the vote is 1-1

That is very interesting. Some trades have passed and denied around the same time, yet on 2 people voted? Can you guys please vote on this trade? This pick was on the clock since 12:30, and my guys are still on the board, I'd like to get this pick as soon as possible and get one of them.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:59 pm

ok ill repost it
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:28 pm

So what the fuck is happening with this trade? It's not that big of a trade lol
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:32 pm

its 2-1
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:15 am

aight
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 pm

approved 3-2
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redskins and Buccaneers trade   Redskins and Buccaneers trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redskins and Buccaneers trade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next