Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OSU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

OSU Empty
PostSubject: OSU   OSU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:53 am

I am a die hard OSU fan, i have loved them since i was born. So i was wondering, why does everyone think that the buckeyes do not deserve to play in the National Championship? They won all their games except against Illnois ( who is going to a BCS game). And they beat all there oppents by a big margin. Is it all because of the Florida game? I admit we were out played but hard thing is we might have even been out coached! So please tell me your reason why you think the Buckeyes are not worthy of their position.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

OSU Empty
PostSubject: Re: OSU   OSU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:38 am

max1 wrote:
I am a die hard OSU fan, i have loved them since i was born. So i was wondering, why does everyone think that the buckeyes do not deserve to play in the National Championship? They won all their games except against Illnois ( who is going to a BCS game). And they beat all there oppents by a big margin. Is it all because of the Florida game? I admit we were out played but hard thing is we might have even been out coached! So please tell me your reason why you think the Buckeyes are not worthy of their position.

The Buckeyes do deserve it, I'm mainly happy about it though because it ensure Illinois the Rose Bowl Very Happy

BTW, for the record, OSU will get their ass kicked against LSU because I dislike OSU!
Back to top Go down

OSU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: College Football-
Jump to: