Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colts/Falcons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:56 pm

DT Gerard Warren 86 30 years old
TE Fred Davis ???

FOR

DT Raheem Brock 81 30 years old
09 2nd
08 3rd

I agree
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Falcons Guy wrote:
ill do it... you post it up and say i agreed on here bcause i g2g....

Falcons Guy agreed via PM
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:42 pm

mksadng wrote:
TE Fred Davis ???

FOR

09 2nd
08 3rd

I agree

This makes no sense. Wasn't Fred Davis a 2nd round pick? So essentially, its a 2nd for Davis (which, when you consider this year's possible progression, doesnt seem too equal), same age Warren for Brock, where there is a 6 point OVR difference (not to mention Brock isn't a true DT), and a 3rd round pick is supposed to cover that spread? I think this will be rejected faster than Rosie O'Donnell asking for a date.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:18 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
TE Fred Davis ???

FOR

09 2nd
08 3rd

I agree

This makes no sense. Wasn't Fred Davis a 2nd round pick? So essentially, its a 2nd for Davis (which, when you consider this year's possible progression, doesnt seem too equal), same age Warren for Brock, where there is a 6 point OVR difference (not to mention Brock isn't a true DT), and a 3rd round pick is supposed to cover that spread? I think this will be rejected faster than Rosie O'Donnell asking for a date.

Brock is a true DT by the way, he was a DE until Corey Simon retired I believe
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Well Fred Davis should be mine anyway considering for some reason, my trade which was PASSED and then revoted on by the security council and PASSED AGAIN and then suddenly it gets denied? and Fred Davis ends up on the Falcons even though they didnt select him? Im not sure how that works out...but whatever
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:51 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
TE Fred Davis ???

FOR

09 2nd
08 3rd

I agree

Brock is a true DT by the way, he was a DE until Corey Simon retired I believe

What I mean by true DT, is that he doesn't really have the STR to play that role. Yes, he was a DE, and his stats better serve at that position, where he has a decent combination of speed and strength for a DE (he only has like 76 STR, which is PATHETIC for a DT)
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 6:53 pm

mksadng wrote:
Well Fred Davis should be mine anyway considering for some reason, my trade which was PASSED and then revoted on by the security council and PASSED AGAIN and then suddenly it gets denied? and Fred Davis ends up on the Falcons even though they didnt select him? Im not sure how that works out...but whatever

Oh, right, so, one trade didn't work out, so that makes this ripoff work? Rolling Eyes

As for it getting denied, I did not have a part in the voting, and I do agree with you to a certain degree. A vote passes, then, the voters are swayed by GMs, which anyone would have the right to be angry about. However, since he is new, I feel that it was unfair for you to be ripping him off, and the new rule pertaining to new guys is a fair deal.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:23 pm

Dude I WASNT RIPPING HIM OFF, if I was do you honestly think it wouldve gotten approved TWICE, if everyone felt I was ripping him off sooooo bad it would NEVER have been approved. The point is it was approved twice and out of the blue the GM decides he doesnt want to do the deal, and im almost positive that after a trade has been approved once let alone twice you arent allowed to drop out of it, but for some reason he was allowed to and it resulted in me not getting Fred Davis which is complete BS, because the Falcons never picked him in the first place but he was added to their roster.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:27 pm

mksadng wrote:
Dude I WASNT RIPPING HIM OFF, if I was do you honestly think it wouldve gotten approved TWICE, if everyone felt I was ripping him off sooooo bad it would NEVER have been approved. The point is it was approved twice and out of the blue the GM decides he doesnt want to do the deal, and im almost positive that after a trade has been approved once let alone twice you arent allowed to drop out of it, but for some reason he was allowed to and it resulted in me not getting Fred Davis which is complete BS, because the Falcons never picked him in the first place but he was added to their roster.

IMO, before the trade was reversed, I felt it was a bad deal. I agree with you though that it is bs that they reversed it, however, once again, he was new, so taking advantage of a new guy isn't nice.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:35 pm

But the thing is they didnt reverse it, they voted on it AGAIN because you and soemone else thought it was bad, and once again it was approved but then out of nowhere he decides he wants to drop out of the deal... And you have also tried to take advantage of his newbishness...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:42 pm

mksadng wrote:
But the thing is they didnt reverse it, they voted on it AGAIN because you and soemone else thought it was bad, and once again it was approved but then out of nowhere he decides he wants to drop out of the deal... And you have also tried to take advantage of his newbishness...

I am 100% it was more than me and someone else. Once again, I am telling you I did not actually vote myself, and if the TC changes their minds that easily, it is not a good thing.

As for me taking advantage of his newbishness, I disagree. The deal ended up favoring me slightly, but we both agreed to rework it, unlike you, who bitched and moaned about not getting the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colts/Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colts/Falcons   Colts/Falcons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colts/Falcons
Page 1 of 1