Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patriots/Buccaneers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:17 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
I wonder if Harrison would be a good OLB in Madden....anyway I can get a ratings check Sox cheers

Probably not. I don't know why, but despite the fact that some players actually would be better at a different position (and I don't mean DT to DE if they are fast, etc), Madden treats them like shit. But hey, what if he's like 98 at OLB Shocked

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

What! wow! If I didn't have Ed Reed, and if I had good depth at OLB, I would change it for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:18 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
I wonder if Harrison would be a good OLB in Madden....anyway I can get a ratings check Sox cheers

Probably not. I don't know why, but despite the fact that some players actually would be better at a different position (and I don't mean DT to DE if they are fast, etc), Madden treats them like shit. But hey, what if he's like 98 at OLB Shocked

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

Hang on, tell me his CB rating. That way, you get Champ Bailey, all the sudden, the QB doesn't know which way to throw! Ultimate shutdown / mind game!
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:29 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

Hang on, tell me his CB rating. That way, you get Champ Bailey, all the sudden, the QB doesn't know which way to throw! Ultimate shutdown / mind game!

I don't have Madden for the PS2, I have it for 360, I was having a buddy do some different stuff, David Harris is like a 93 at DE, Champ Bailey is a 93 WR, and really does well in sims too, and you want to talk about strange, WR Troy Brown (83) is an 89 at CB Shocked
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:20 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

I don't have Madden for the PS2, I have it for 360, I was having a buddy do some different stuff, David Harris is like a 93 at DE, Champ Bailey is a 93 WR, and really does well in sims too, and you want to talk about strange, WR Troy Brown (83) is an 89 at CB Shocked
Ya but he played CB a TON last year because we had a crap load of injuries, and did you know that Troy Brown has also played QB for the Patriots? He has 1 completion for like 15 yards, it wasnt a trick play he actually lined up behind the center and completed a pass.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:36 am

mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

Ya but he played CB a TON last year because we had a crap load of injuries, and did you know that Troy Brown has also played QB for the Patriots? He has 1 completion for like 15 yards, it wasnt a trick play he actually lined up behind the center and completed a pass.

One pass? give me a break, LT had more passes, regardless of "trick" or not, would you call LT a QB now?

As for Champ being 93 WR, very interesting...

Do you know if it's possible to have him as your starting CB and also your 3rd string WR (Since madden doesn't let you have the same guy start at 2 positions, and I think the first two WR slots count as starters, if I'm not mistaken).
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:46 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

One pass? give me a break, LT had more passes, regardless of "trick" or not, would you call LT a QB now?

Do you know if it's possible to have him as your starting CB and also your 3rd string WR (Since madden doesn't let you have the same guy start at 2 positions, and I think the first two WR slots count as starters, if I'm not mistaken).
Settle down...Never in that sentence did I say he was a QB, I just said hes played QB as well as CB and WR and FB and HB...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:54 am

mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

Settle down...Never in that sentence did I say he was a QB, I just said hes played QB as well as CB and WR and FB and HB...

Just wondering, the fact that he played a little CB, does that reflect in Madden? Did the creators say "zomg he played CB letz go makes it sos if somebodies changez him to CB he goes zoom up in ratins ye good idea"? I mean, I get your point, but it doesn't (99%sure) reflect that upon Madden. It may just be the way his ratings are set up.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Boss Bailey is an 85 FS!

Just wondering, the fact that he played a little CB, does that reflect in Madden? Did the creators say "zomg he played CB letz go makes it sos if somebodies changez him to CB he goes zoom up in ratins ye good idea"? I mean, I get your point, but it doesn't (99%sure) reflect that upon Madden. It may just be the way his ratings are set up.
Actually as a matter of fact I guarantee that they did take it into effect, its not like he played CB once or twice, he played CB in atleast 12 games last season and actually played it quite good...So yes im pretty sure they did take it into effect, hes been playing CB for years...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots/Buccaneers   Patriots/Buccaneers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patriots/Buccaneers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2