Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lions/Colts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:04 pm

Lions get
Rob Morris 85 OLB 33 years old

Colts get
09 second round pick
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:05 pm

From a trade council point of view, I am going to reject this trade for two reasons.

1. Morris is an 83

2. We rejected the trade with SD's second, and this is basically the same thing.

We have to be consistent, so I am going to say no.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Morris is an 85 OLB... and Detriots second will be later then San Diegos...
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:07 pm

And this isnt the trade council room Sox...you shouldnt post votes in here
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:08 pm

I'm not voting in here... I am just saying that it would make the trade council seem inconsistent.

I said I am going to reject this trade, but if you want it to be reviewed, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm

MK check PMs. I still want Morris, but if you won't settle for anything less, then idk
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm

mksadng wrote:

I will have to say no just on that. Here is my issue: MLB are rated higher as OLB. However, OLB are rated insane as DE. Would we want to have 80ovr OLB being posted in pending as 94 DE? I believe this is "inflating stats", a problem I had in another league, and I believe that if you are going to trade a player who can switch positions, keep two things in mind: You post the original rating, not the position change, and I believe that you have to keep that player at that new position for one year before it becomes their "base" rating.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:13 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

I will have to say no just on that. Here is my issue: MLB are rated higher as OLB. However, OLB are rated insane as DE. Would we want to have 80ovr OLB being posted in pending as 94 DE? I believe this is "inflating stats", a problem I had in another league, and I believe that if you are going to trade a player who can switch positions, keep two things in mind: You post the original rating, not the position change, and I believe that you have to keep that player at that new position for one year before it becomes their "base" rating.

They dont let the LBs get switched to DE.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:15 pm

DC wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

They dont let the LBs get switched to DE.

Oh, in this league you can't? Well, that solves that problem lol. Also, quick question: On the browns, I saw they have Anthony Spencer as DE. Is his base position DE on ps2? B/c I have xbox and he's an OLB on there, and on 360 he's also OLB. Just for clarification. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 pm

rejected 1-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lions/Colts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions/Colts   Lions/Colts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions/Colts
Page 1 of 1