Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Working alot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 8:43 am

Yesterday I was out from 730 am til about 1030 pm and today is gonna be close to the same...

If I'm not active too much in the next couple days, thats why...we had a tractor trailer truck fly off a bridge into the river...its been a pain in the ass...

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:22 am

To add to the fun and excitement, my home PC is jacked up right now. All I can get on is AIM. I'm hoping to get it fixed tomorrow. Please bare with me...
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:23 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
Yesterday I was out from 730 am til about 1030 pm and today is gonna be close to the same...

If I'm not active too much in the next couple days, thats why...we had a tractor trailer truck fly off a bridge into the river...its been a pain in the as...

Thanks guys

do you work as a rescue crew or somthing?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:24 pm

BrettFavreIsYourFather wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:

If I'm not active too much in the next couple days, thats why...we had a tractor trailer truck fly off a bridge into the river...its been a pain in the as...

Thanks guys

do you work as a rescue crew or somthing?

coast guard
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:27 pm

ahhhhhhhh that explains alot.

ok

sorry for posting in here
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Well, the tractor trailer incident is taken care of, but my home PC is still screwed...I couldnt get it fixed this past weekend.

Sorry for being away so much, but I can't help it...as soon as its fixed, I'll be back...for now I have to just check it periodically during work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Working alot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working alot!   Working alot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working alot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements :: Absence or Vacation-
Jump to: