Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)

Go down 
+2
SoxNats08
yayanjl
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Empty
PostSubject: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:52 pm

Vikings Give:
(Picks)
(Players)
WR Patrick Clayton - 82
WR Bobby Wade - 78
DT Pat Williams - 92

Dolphins Give:
WR Chris Chambers - 86

This trade was agreed on by both of us. I'd like to make it clear that this is the CURRENT HIGH BID and I will be looking at any outbid attempts on him.

Please, if you feel you want ot outbid this trade post it here and I will agree or decline it.

Code:
EXPLAINATION
182, 209, 217, 247 roughly equals the 150th pick in the draft
Patrick Clayton and Bobby Wade will be high 70s, low 80s
Pat Williams will be 90+ but he is 35.
Bobby Wade and Patrick Clayton are young, and are improvable.
Pat Williams will be used for as a need

So technaically, its a 65+80+80+91 for a 86-87.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:02 pm

poeticpyro wrote:
Vikings Give:
(Picks)
(Players)
WR Patrick Clayton - 82
WR Bobby Wade - 78
DT Pat Williams - 92

Dolphins Give:
WR Chris Chambers - 86

This trade was agreed on by both of us. I'd like to make it clear that this is the CURRENT HIGH BID and I will be looking at any outbid attempts on him.

Please, if you feel you want ot outbid this trade post it here and I will agree or decline it.

Code:
EXPLAINATION
182, 209, 217, 247 roughly equals the 150th pick in the draft
Patrick Clayton and Bobby Wade will be high 70s, low 80s
Pat Williams will be 90+ but he is 35.
Bobby Wade and Patrick Clayton are young, and are improvable.
Pat Williams will be used for as a need

So technaically, its a 65+80+80+91 for a 86-87.

umm i would call wade a 78, and crayton a 79....

69, 67, 66, 64m 78, 79, 91 for 87?

i would say that is approvable.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:02 pm

yea i like it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:10 pm

wouldnt it be fair just williams for chambers?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:14 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
wouldnt it be fair just williams for chambers?

no
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:38 pm

This is way too much for Chambers IMO...Williams has a couple, maybe 3 years left and is still considered a great run stuffing DT...Crayton and Wade are still decent WR's will some upside...

a couple of 80 WR's and a 90's DT for an 87 (overrated) WR? Plus a bunch of late round picks? How is that fair? If anything, the late round picks need to be added with Chambers to make this one fair...

You guys can do what you wish, but that is just my opinion on the deal
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:40 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
This is way too much for Chambers IMO...Williams has a couple, maybe 3 years left and is still considered a great run stuffing DT...Crayton and Wade are still decent WR's will some upside...

a couple of 80 WR's and a 90's DT for an 87 (overrated) WR? Plus a bunch of late round picks? How is that fair? If anything, the late round picks need to be added with Chambers to make this one fair...

You guys can do what you wish, but that is just my opinion on the deal
You gotta remember Pat is 35 years old.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 pm

This trade is unfair even though hes old hes a 90 and hes also giving like 2 80s.
Back to top Go down
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:53 pm

Pat Williams for Chambers and pick is fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:10 am

Well, so far I see 2 admins approve of the trade.

What I'm not getting is, I don't see how the trade isn't far when WR's are so highly valued in this league as Sox said....and on top of that, I'm not really seeing how its to much when he offered that, there was no counter offer and he told me what explanation to put so its not like I forced an overpay.......
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:52 am

I think this deal is better if a player is taken out. Chambers had a down year. Therefore resulting in a lower rating. Crayton is actually a good WR and really underrated. And Wade provides a spark in the specail teams. Pat is old but REALLY valuable. I would approve this deal is Wade or Crayton is taken out.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 am

DC wrote:
I think this deal is better if a player is taken out. Chambers had a down year. Therefore resulting in a lower rating. Crayton is actually a good WR and really underrated. And Wade provides a spark in the specail teams. Pat is old but REALLY valuable. I would approve this deal is Wade or Crayton is taken out.

i mean, its fine also if all the picks are taken out, it would be close enough... but if crayton/wade were taken out, i would approve this too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 am

Not sure I'd approve with a player removed.

I'm giving up a tall, physical, fast WR with stats matched to Andre Johnson (compare them if you want, minus the OVR) for two 2nd string WRs, some LATE round draft picks and a good starter for about a year or two.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:29 pm

poeticpyro wrote:

I'm giving up a tall, physical, fast WR with stats matched to Andre Johnson (compare them if you want, minus the OVR) for two 2nd string WRs, some LATE round draft picks and a good starter for about a year or two.

You cant compare Chambers to Andre Johnson, because it isnt even fair. They arent even close to being the same player. Johnson is way better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 pm

look at the attribute ratings...thats all that matters in a SIM League.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Team Captain
Team Captain
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm

poeticpyro wrote:

Not to be nit picky, but 5'11'' is not tall, nor is he that physical. He is very quick, I'll give you that and he too is almost 30 years old (29 on the 12th), so he isnt a spring chicken...

The deal is no where near fair as is...I like DC's comment the best...he pretty much said it all. Take out Crayton and I can live with it. I still think that its too much for an average, underachieving, grease fingers receiver with decent potential.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Im willing to take out Crayton.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:17 pm

Guys, if I took out Crayton would this be fair? Because Im desperate for a WR. If not, its denied.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:22 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Guys, if I took out Crayton would this be fair? Because Im desperate for a WR. If not, its denied.

i talked to the dolphins GM earlier and he said if you took out crayton, he didnt accept.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:41 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

i talked to the dolphins GM earlier and he said if you took out crayton, he didnt accept.

S***, then cancel it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)   Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vikings/Dolphins Trade (cancelled)
Page 1 of 1