Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arizona Cardinals Trade Block

Go down 
+8
eaglesfan90
silvablitz
Touchdown Jesus!
A.J. Hawk Fan
Ruskie89
SoxNats08
Brianeal23
Zsirvone28
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:15 pm

So you think Kelly Gregg, a first, a few seconds, and some solid young players for Shaun Rogers is fair? I wouldnt give Kelly Gregg and a first for him but whatever hes your player.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:18 pm

mksadng wrote:
So you think Kelly Gregg, a first, a few seconds, and some solid young players for Shaun Rogers is fair? I wouldnt give Kelly Gregg and a first for him but whatever hes your player.

I never said Kelly Gregg and all that stuff. I want a first, 2 seconds, and like two low 80 playres for him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:19 pm

mksadng wrote:

I do. Gregg ain't that good of a DT, plus Rogers is young, under 30....

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
mksadng wrote:

I never said Kelly Gregg and all that stuff. I want a first, 2 seconds, and like two low 80 playres for him...
Thats still a pretty hefty price but ok.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Updated, some people will probably want to really check this out.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Updated, some people will probably want to really check this out.

I like Lito but I don't fit the requirement... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:31 pm

yea I like Lito too but I find that the requirements are a bit much and a bit constricted.

I mean Lito's good and young but would you need a 90+ back when you have nnamdi?

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:59 pm

interested in LITO can include CB Charles Tillman 91
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:34 am

DreamTeam wrote:
interested in LITO can include CB Charles Tillman 91

I don't really like Charles Tillman. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:35 am

That center, forget how to spell his name, haha, what would you want for him?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:43 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:

C Kory Lichtensteiger. I like RB Tashard Choice 81, CB Roderick Hood 84, and WR Vincent Jackson 81. In that order. We could switch RBs Parker and Portis. Interested?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:47 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

C Kory Lichtensteiger. I like RB Tashard Choice 81, CB Roderick Hood 84, and WR Vincent Jackson 81. In that order. We could switch RBs Parker and Portis. Interested?

Choice is starting for me this year (rebuilding - need a young feature back)
Hood probably wont be moved
V-Jack probably won't be moved either
I would loveeeeeeeee to switch Parker and Portis, but sadly, I have traded Parker to the Pack
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:54 am

What will you offer then?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 am

Not sure, would you take picks?, what round pick was he BTW?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:59 am

Yea I'll take picks for him. He was a second rounder. I thought he was going to fit my OLine requirements, but he didn't... so that's the last time I'm drafting a fucking OLineman. But yea I'll take picks for him. I can add just a bit more to make it a first.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:01 am

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Yea I'll take picks for him. He was a second rounder. I thought he was going to fit my OLine requirements, but he didn't... so that's the last time I'm drafting a fucking OLineman. But yea I'll take picks for him. I can add just a bit more to make it a first.

lol. What are your Oline requirements? Cuz I don't think Sox told any of us the speed / str of any of the players... He doesn't meet size standards?
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:05 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

lol. What are your Oline requirements? Cuz I don't think Sox told any of us the speed / str of any of the players... He doesn't meet size standards?

SPD rating for my OLine players needs to be 60+. He's a 51.. Doesn't come close. So whoever wants him can have him.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

SPD rating for my OLine players needs to be 60+. He's a 51.. Doesn't come close. So whoever wants him can have him.

Hes a center, its not like hes gonna be moving very much anyway
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:10 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

I like OLine players that can pull from any position on the line.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

How many plays do you see a Center pulling...?

Guards are the ones who need speed, then tackles.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:27 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:

How many plays do you see a Center pulling...?

Guards are the ones who need speed, then tackles.

Most Cs you don't see pulling. Only the really good ones who are athletic do. Kevin Mawae, Olin Kreutz, Jeff Hartings (retired last year). It's just something that I like in my OLine players. Being very athletic, quick and agile. I throw a lot of screens, I run outside a ton, I'm a very quick and decently strong team.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:35 pm

I thought we couldnt pick our offensive scheme
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
I thought we couldnt pick our offensive scheme

You can pick your playbook.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Updated. Looking for a 90+ WR... I'm offering up both WR Eddie Royal 80 // 23 and RB Chester Taylor 87 // 29 for one. Post all WRs from teams who have interest in here or PM me about it.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 pm

WR Donald Driver 92 could possibly be had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Trade Block   Arizona Cardinals Trade Block - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arizona Cardinals Trade Block
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next