Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Draft?

Go down 
+8
yayanjl
Brianeal23
SoxNats08
eaglesfan90
Touchdown Jesus!
SimsZilla
Ruskie89
mksadng
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:53 pm

So far who do you think has had the best draft and why?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:03 pm

mksadng wrote:
So far who do you think has had the best draft and why?

You. Good players at lower rounds.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:24 pm

umm, me.
I got the Kicker of the future, and a great future LG,

jk

or am i?
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:32 pm

obviously I had the best draft
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:52 pm

The Texans.....one 6th and 7th round pick cheers
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 pm

I think the Colts and Ravens both had excellent drafts, both are getting some real late round steals.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:08 pm

well i did get a 2nd in the 4th round...

pretty good value
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:26 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:

pretty good value
I got 2 1sts in the second, a second in the 3rd, a 4th/5th in the 7th and a lot more steals... not trying to put u down or anything but im a beast. bounce
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 8:57 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:

pretty good value

That doesn't really count in the scheme of things, what we mean is that you get players that other teams passed on, not guys who were "off-limits". How were we supposed to know that the draft mods screwed up lol?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:01 pm

mksadng wrote:
I think the Colts and Ravens both had excellent drafts, both are getting some real late round steals.

Considering I went from only having picks in the 6th and 7th, and managing to:

Get SS Kenny Phillips (1st) in the 1st round
Get OLB Philip Wheeler (1st-2nd) in the (kinda) early 2nd round
Get RB Albert Young (4th-5th) in the late 6th round
Get CB Roshaun Fellows (6th) in the late 7th round

I feel I did decent. But, watch out for next year's draft. So far, out of my first day picks, I have 3 Firsts, 3 Seconds (gave up one second for a rookie first rounder from last years draft), and 2 Thirds. Then I'll have the best draft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:44 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

pretty good value

That doesn't really count in the scheme of things, what we mean is that you get players that other teams passed on, not guys who were "off-limits". How were we supposed to know that the draft mods screwed up lol?

lol, i only made one pick this draft that was below round value and it was the last pick of the 5th basically and i took a 6th

i may not have had the best draft, but im pretty satisfied with who i got
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:09 am

Well, don't you think that late draft steals still suck hah... I mean, there overall will be like... 70... if you are lucky haha.

And not saying anything to offend anyone but my draft was killer. I filled up my DC completely. I got the present and future QB in 20 year old Colt McCoy, I got Davone Bess, the 2nd best WR in the draft who has a ton of speed, I got another speedy WR in Sammie Stroughter, I got a good FB that might even start over mine depending on his overall, and I got 2 outstanding CB's, one in the 1st, and one that was a steal in the 5th.

My team is going to own very much so this season thanks to some amazing pick-ups. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy FIESTA!! HA HA! lol!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:15 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Well, don't you think that late draft steals still suck hah... I mean, there overall will be like... 70... if you are lucky haha.

And not saying anything to offend anyone but my draft was killer. I filled up my DC completely. I got the present and future QB in 20 year old Colt McCoy, I got Davone Bess, the 2nd best WR in the draft who has a ton of speed, I got another speedy WR in Sammie Stroughter, I got a good FB that might even start over mine depending on his overall, and I got 2 outstanding CB's, one in the 1st, and one that was a steal in the 5th.

My team is going to own very much so this season thanks to some amazing pick-ups. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy FIESTA!! HA HA! lol!

You'll be partying like the Miami Dolphins after that first win in Week 17.

#1 overall pick, here you come!
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 1:21 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:00 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

I guarantee I win my division =]
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:35 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

i dont think so
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 am

Brianeal23 wrote:

In my sig.
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:18 pm

im going to win my division.

im going to be more active this season lol

sunny
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:20 pm

packers won't win more than 6 games
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:40 pm

Wow the Chiefs had a good draft, so far they have 3-4 80s i think and that doesnt include their first round pick Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:42 pm

mksadng wrote:
Wow the Chiefs had a good draft, so far they have 3-4 80s i think and that doesnt include their first round pick Shocked

They have a total of 5 80s from that draft I believe. That's incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Haha well...now that draft picks values are going to sky rocket...Thanks a lot Chiefs Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:46 pm

WOW, the only player that the Chiefs drafted that was below 80 was a 79... Draft of the Year honors definetly goes to Kansas City unless someone else has an INCREDIBLE draft.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
Haha well...now that draft picks values are going to sky rocket...Thanks a lot Chiefs Evil or Very Mad

That is VERY good... I have a lot of picks left (3 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds) in next years draft Twisted Evil

Turns out, I might have even OVERPAYED for Jarvis Moss 78, a 2nd rounder should be 80ish (My OLB in the 2nd was 82).
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm

mksadng wrote:
WOW, the only player that the Chiefs drafted that was below 80 was a 79... Draft of the Year honors definetly goes to Kansas City unless someone else has an INCREDIBLE draft.

Didn't he not have a pick below the 3rd?

I got a 78 at the 6th round, which is damn good imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Draft?   Best Draft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Draft?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next