Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Help Wanted!

Go down 
+3
yayanjl
SoxNats08
BarackObama4Prez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Fantasy Help Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:29 am

I am stuck between starting Tony Scheffler or Ben Watson for the championsip game of my yahoo fantasy team! Plz help me.... here are the pros and cons of each option:

Ben Watson--Pros: Playing Dolphins, so he could posssibly get alot of receptions and maybe a touchdown. Belichek has already said he is gonna play hard even tho the pats have clinched. Cons: Has missed a day or two of practice due to injury, and is questionable for the game.

Tony Scheffler-- Pros: Is going to start probably becuz of a Daniel Graham injury. Cons: Not much, but because Denver is playing San Diego, Cutler may pass it deep to the wideouts, limiting his receptions.

PLz help me out!!
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:35 am

take the scheff

another question: i am in a fantasy playoff game, who would u start:

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas
shaun alexander at baltimore
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:18 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
take the scheff

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas

Take Shaun Alexander at Baltimore. He will have a big week since Baltimore will be off since the Miami loss. Dallas and Indy are striving for playoffs, so Baltimore will easily be the better opponent.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:32 pm

yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
take the scheff

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas

Take Shaun Alexander at Baltimore. He will have a big week since Baltimore will be off since the Miami loss. Dallas and Indy are striving for playoffs, so Baltimore will easily be the better opponent.

thing is, baltimore has one of the tougher run defenses and they will be out for blood to prove that they are better than miami

i just get this gut feeling to go with ron dayne, im not sure though
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:36 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
take the scheff

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas

thing is, baltimore has one of the tougher run defenses and they will be out for blood to prove that they are better than miami

Personally, I'd go with Alexander as well. I'm living in Charlotte, and I can tell you Foster will do crap against the Dallas D. Indy is still trying to win, so Dayne I wouldn't go with. Baltimore is a stingy D, but I'd still go with Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:37 pm

nerd wrote:
I am stuck between starting Tony Scheffler or Ben Watson for the championsip game of my yahoo fantasy team! Plz help me.... here are the pros and cons of each option:

Ben Watson--Pros: Playing Dolphins, so he could posssibly get alot of receptions and maybe a touchdown. Belichek has already said he is gonna play hard even tho the pats have clinched. Cons: Has missed a day or two of practice due to injury, and is questionable for the game.

Tony Scheffler-- Pros: Is going to start probably becuz of a Daniel Graham injury. Cons: Not much, but because Denver is playing San Diego, Cutler may pass it deep to the wideouts, limiting his receptions.

PLz help me out!!

I'd go with Watson. One word: Brady. Remember he had like 6 TDs last time? Look for Belichek to blow out the fins again, especially with the 72 Fins in attendence.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
take the scheff

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas

Personally, I'd go with Alexander as well. I'm living in Charlotte, and I can tell you Foster will do crap against the Dallas D. Indy is still trying to win, so Dayne I wouldn't go with. Baltimore is a stingy D, but I'd still go with Alexander.

Last week I put my faith in Alexander against the Panthers and he blew up in my face...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
take the scheff

ron dayne at indy
deshaun foster at dallas

Last week I put my faith in Alexander against the Panthers and he blew up in my face...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:09 am

Greg Jennings or Larry Fitzgerald?

Jennings is having a far better season and is healthy.

Fitz is amazing, but isnt having a great season and is slightly injured. Fitz is also playing the Falcons, which could possibly an explo0sive day. Jennings is playing the Bears defense, which could slow him down.

which one?
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:23 am

jennings, right now he is the better WR
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 am

nerd wrote:

Fitz is amazing, but isnt having a great season and is slightly injured. Fitz is also playing the Falcons, which could possibly an explo0sive day. Jennings is playing the Bears defense, which could slow him down.

which one?

Are you on crack?, jk, but as of late Jennings is playing better, he is probably the safe bet for this week, though I think Fitz will have a big game, but to say Jennings is having a better year is ludicrous, sure, he has 4 more TDs, but I still think I'd take Fitz any day.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:09 am

Thanks a ton guyz, cuz of those late lineup changes I made, I won my Public League! I am also in the finals in "The Best Madden League" fantasy league in Yahoo. Iam playing Silvabiltz, should be a good matchup
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:39 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
nerd wrote:

which one?

Are you on crack?, jk, but as of late Jennings is playing better, he is probably the safe bet for this week, though I think Fitz will have a big game, but to say Jennings is having a better year is ludicrous, sure, he has 4 more TDs, but I still think I'd take Fitz any day.

Fitz - 6 rec, 72 yards
Jennings - 3 rec, 42 yards
Wink
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:28 pm

holy shit, im in the finals and i lost willis mcgahee, TO, and greg jennings cuz of injuries...

ive basically already lost Sad
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:34 pm

I just won $500 in the championship of my league!!!
Winning squad:

QB - Peyton Manning
HB - LaDainian Tomlinson
HB - Clinton Portis
HB/WR - Edgerrin James
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Plaxico Burress
TE - Kellen Winslow Jr.
K - Mason Crosby
D/ST - San Diego

12 team league, I got Peyton from a guy who had both him and Big Ben (after Peyton's 5 (6?) INT game) for Greg Jennings, who had exploded just before then. Worked out for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:49 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
I just won $500 in the championship of my league!!!
Winning squad:

QB - Peyton Manning
HB - LaDainian Tomlinson
HB - Clinton Portis
HB/WR - Edgerrin James
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Plaxico Burress
TE - Kellen Winslow Jr.
K - Mason Crosby
D/ST - San Diego

12 team league, I got Peyton from a guy who had both him and Big Ben (after Peyton's 5 (6?) INT game) for Greg Jennings, who had exploded just before then. Worked out for me Very Happy

Wow what a steal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Help Wanted!   Fantasy Help Wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Help Wanted!
Page 1 of 1