Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..

Go down 
+4
DC
Brianeal23
eaglesfan90
A.J. Hawk Fan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Empty
PostSubject: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:05 pm

was this deal accepted???

Buccs get:

Jimmy Williams 80 CB 24 y/o
Mark Clayton 87 WR 26 y/o
Jordan Beck 70 OLB 25 y/o
3rd round pick 11 ARI
5th round pick ATL (whatever pick that is lol)

Falcons get:

Ronde Barber 96 CB 33 y/o
Ike Hilliard 78 WR 31 y/o
2nd round pick #28 BAL (Limas Sweed WR Texas)
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:25 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Yup
https://madden08league.forummotion.com/approved-trades-f65/atl-and-tb-reworked-t2197.htm
^Rejected

https://madden08league.forummotion.com/approved-trades-f65/another-time-around-tb-and-atl-t2297.htm
^Approved

Mike, scroll up, another trade was reworked in which I got Eric Steinbach. In the case of this first one here, Sox IMed me telling me it was rejected because the Falcons did not have the Cardinals 3rd. So, it was on his fault that he did not put it in the denied trades thread.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:32 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Yup
https://madden08league.forummotion.com/approved-trades-f65/atl-and-tb-reworked-t2197.htm
^Rejected

https://madden08league.forummotion.com/approved-trades-f65/another-time-around-tb-and-atl-t2297.htm
^Approved

Mike, scroll up, another trade was reworked in which I got Eric Steinbach. In the case of this first one here, Sox IMed me telling me it was rejected because the Falcons did not have the Cardinals 3rd. So, it was on his fault that he did not put it in the denied trades thread.

This place=unorganized, I must talk to Sox about this!, your Steinbach trade stands though, this is going to be in general
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:45 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Yup
^Rejected

^Approved

This place=unorganized, I must talk to Sox about this!, your Steinbach trade stands though, this is going to be in general

Ive been arguing this for weeks and on an on

https://madden08league.forummotion.com/rules-announcements-f1/tc-t1996.htm
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:55 pm

Disorganization has nothing to do with the voting...

The more I think of it, the more I think your trade should actually be denied again because that rule was
1.Made after your trade was denied
2.Repealed

meaning that your trade was the only one to take advantage of the rule

chances are, nothing will come of this though...
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:14 am

I love the comparison of Nazism and Democracy by DC's Avatar. He must be one of those brain-washed democrats who don't support our troops or our President when we needed to. Now, I'm no fan of Bush, but if he's our leader, you stand by him, not stick him in the same crowd as Hitler.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:44 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
I love the comparison of Nazism and Democracy by DC's Avatar. He must be one of those brain-washed democrats who don't support our troops or our President when we needed to. Now, I'm no fan of Bush, but if he's our leader, you stand by him, not stick him in the same crowd as Hitler.

First off buddy learn a little Politics and how society works. Just because someone maybe a Democrat doesn't mean they don't support our troops. Not by any means, so where you got that conclusion is far beyond me.

Bush is maybe the worst President that America has seen in ages. Since he has stepped into office America is almost in a Depression of sorts. Millions of jobs were lost, and the economy went in the shitter. Michigan is currently the worst state to live in for America, because the growing rates of people losing jobs continues to grow by the day. So you go and tell your "Brain Washed" Democrats to go support a ignorant asshole that partied his way through a Ivy League school. Dude learn your facts before you attempt to call someone brain washed. I support our troops, but I do not suppost our President and what he stands for, or what he has shown while in office. How can anyone be comfortable with growing rates of Poverty in our Country that we claim to be the best. People can barely afford Health Insurance here and this is who you stand by? I think you need to re-think who you are calling Brain Washed my man
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:55 am

DC wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

First off buddy learn a little Politics and how society works. Just because someone maybe a Democrat doesn't mean they don't support our troops. Not by any means, so where you got that conclusion is far beyond me.

Bush is maybe the worst President that America has seen in ages. Since he has stepped into office America is almost in a Depression of sorts. Millions of jobs were lost, and the economy went in the shitter. Michigan is currently the worst state to live in for America, because the growing rates of people losing jobs continues to grow by the day. So you go and tell your "Brain Washed" Democrats to go support a ignorant asshole that partied his way through a Ivy League school. Dude learn your facts before you attempt to call someone brain washed. I support our troops, but I do not suppost our President and what he stands for, or what he has shown while in office. How can anyone be comfortable with growing rates of Poverty in our Country that we claim to be the best. People can barely afford Health Insurance here and this is who you stand by? I think you need to re-think who you are calling Brain Washed my man

To clarify your points on the economy, a depression is a recession that lasts for an extended period of time, or a very severe recession. Right now, at worst we are in a recession. Secondly, for the most part, the President does not have as much influence over the economy as the average american believes. The FED is essentially in charge of it. So while most Americans believe that "Clinton helped the economy", keep in mind, one of the main reasons Bush Sr. didn't get reelected was because the economy went downhill prior to re-elections, and just before Clinton took office, it straightened up by itself, without anything Clinton did. Now, Bush didn't help the economy in terms of the War, but to put the blame on him would be ludicrous. Now, trust me, I don't like Bush, but as much as I don't like him, I would stand up for him against other nations, and I would NEVER betray him of sorts by portraying him in the same group as Hitler. Comparing what Bush did to what Hitler did makes Hitler look like a not so bad guy.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:00 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
DC wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

To clarify your points on the economy, a depression is a recession that lasts for an extended period of time, or a very severe recession. Right now, at worst we are in a recession. Secondly, for the most part, the President does not have as much influence over the economy as the average american believes. The FED is essentially in charge of it. So while most Americans believe that "Clinton helped the economy", keep in mind, one of the main reasons Bush Sr. didn't get reelected was because the economy went downhill prior to re-elections, and just before Clinton took office, it straightened up by itself, without anything Clinton did. Now, Bush didn't help the economy in terms of the War, but to put the blame on him would be ludicrous. Now, trust me, I don't like Bush, but as much as I don't like him, I would stand up for him against other nations, and I would NEVER betray him of sorts by portraying him in the same group as Hitler. Comparing what Bush did to what Hitler did makes Hitler look like a not so bad guy.

The President does have something to do with why we are so fucked up economically. He gets the money that supports our troops in a worthless war. So you tell me that he doesn't have some type of effect with how are Country flows. Politics gives me a headache lol!
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 am

DC wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
DC wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

The President does have something to do with why we are so fucked up economically. He gets the money that supports our troops in a worthless war. So you tell me that he doesn't have some type of effect with how are Country flows. Politics gives me a headache lol!

Anything our troops are fighting for is not worthless. That would be disrespect. once again:

Quote :
Now, Bush didn't help the economy in terms of the War, but to put the blame on him would be ludicrous.

My apologies, I meant to type "put all the blame.."

Personally, I think we did the right thing in attacking Saddam. And for the majority of you who were under the impression that we did it for the fake "WOMD", it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 am

guys its simple. we all know someone should have killed bush a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:06 am

All politicians are assholes, they lie, cheat and steal.

THE only two real politicians are RON PAUL AND MIKE GRAVEL.

Google them, and watch youtube videos. They are the oldest candidates, and have the most experience. They dont beat around the bush, they are the only ones you can trust and they have AMERICAS intentions ahead of their own personal interests. Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney= LIARS. Vote for the ones that will change america, MIKE GRAVEL-RON PAUL. Because its unlikely that either will be elected on their respective party ticket(Gravel-Democrat, Paul-REpublican) rumors swirl that they will runtogethor in the UNity08 ticket, but only time can tell.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 pm

catspajamas wrote:

Google them, and watch youtube videos. They are the oldest candidates, and have the most experience. They dont beat around the bush, they are the only ones you can trust and they have AMERICAS intentions ahead of their own personal interests. Clinton, Obama, Edwards, Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney= LIARS. Vote for the ones that will change america, MIKE GRAVEL-RON PAUL. Because its unlikely that either will be elected on their respective party ticket(Gravel-Democrat, Paul-REpublican) rumors swirl that they will runtogethor in the UNity08 ticket, but only time can tell.

Sounds like Propaganda to me, what are you, their PR adviser Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flashback90
Starter
Starter
Flashback90

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:36 pm

Good thing Thompson isnt on the liar list. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themasonator
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:18 pm

Ok, so lemme get this straight... my trade that has Eric Steinbach is the official trade?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:51 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
catspajamas wrote:

Sounds like Propaganda to me, what are you, their PR adviser Laughing
I wish, lol, but seriously, i hate most politicians, they look out for their own personal interests, but the true politicians look out for the country, and they dont glaze the issues or lie, and those are the ones wee need in power, Gravel and/or Paul

btw Thompson is a liar as well rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..   Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plase Help Trade Crew!! Huge Question..
Page 1 of 1