Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 NFL Rankings

Go down 
+8
Ruskie89
BrettFavreIsYourFather
mksadng
SimsZilla
catspajamas
DC
Zsirvone28
max1
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Top 10 NFL Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:38 am

1. Indianapolis Colts- Easily with the best damn passing attack in the NFL, and some good O lineman, this Offense will tear up any team. The Defense is well rounded, the only worries on this team is age and their secondary.

2. Seattle Seahawks- The most well rounded team in the NFL, brining veteran players in key positions, this team will be hard to stop. The Run offense is the 2nd best of all, and the Oline is the best. The only problems on this team is aging key players, and their passing attack.

3. Washington Redskins- The previous super bowl winners. This team is still pretty much the same team. And would have been #1 if they hadnt traded way some of their key playes like Marc Bulger and Duece Mcalister. But other than that, this passing attack and scary defensive will roll most teams.

4. NewEngland Patriots- They have got very good players at key postions, But the defense is shaking. And not to mention the number of rookies that are starting, if the patriots want their team to do well in the play offs ( which they will ) then they need their vet. players to step up. Other than that I think that the team will gel and form a good football team. Expect this team to go to the Super Bowl in the next 2 years.

5. Oakland Raiders- LT will lead this team to the playoffs easy to say, but this team has been shaken up since last season. With more than 5 starts moving, this team might not be good as last year. But when you look at their Offense with LT and A. Johnson, this team will outscore most teams.

6. Theee Saints come marching in! New Orleans Saints- Yes #6 this might shock a lot of you but this team is a contender. With Drew Brees at QB, ROTY AD at RB, and a veteran defense, this team will win most games. Expect to see a lot of close games though.

7. Chicago Bears- Sjax at RB, he didnt do much last year but that might change this year knowing that he has a proven QB with Rex Grossman. The only problems on this team is their bad WR corp ( TO is all they got) .

8. Baltimore Ravens- This team was torn apart with all the 1 year contract players. But the GM Ruskie has done a good job rebuilding what he has. Expect this team to stop teams in their tracks with their killer safties and good D.

9. Detriot Lions- Best Offense no doubt, just one problem.... QB, Eli Manning has done nothing in his carrear yet, expect teams to blitz the shit out of the lions. But other than that, with 3 85+ RBs and two 90+ WRs, this team will outscore everyteam they play.

10. San Diego Chargers- I could have put 4 othet teams that deserved this spot, but the chargers have quality players at every postion. The only problem with this team is their QB and their GM. Since he is never on this team might become a 500.- team.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:54 am

This is Top 6, not Top 10. ):
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:00 am

Everyone seems to be talking about my Offense this season. Maybe some of you should keep an eye out for my Lions.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:01 am

that didnt take as long as i thought it would. =)
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 am

I love how you talk about how much I've done to the Cardinals and whatnot, but they you don't make me a Top 10 team? Sad max1 Sad
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:09 am

you have to many gaps =(
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:17 am

max1 wrote:
you have to many gaps =(

Too many gaps? Sad Where at?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:08 am

No love for the Broncos Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:38 am

6, oh yeah
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:49 pm

Not trying to be a whiner bcuz my team is #1 but my teams isnt old at all and my secondary is actually quite good...
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:32 pm

amazing how max is 2nd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:05 pm

i should be 2nd when you look at my team.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:08 pm

max1 wrote:
i should be 2nd when you look at my team.

His only real weakness is WR, but his Oline is godlike, and Alexander isn't really that old (older, but still has 4-6 years).
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:37 pm

ladell betts ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:30 pm

how have I gotten worse?

my MLB got better
my LOLB got better
my ROLB got worse but I wanted to start a young guy
my CBs got deeper
my RE got a lot better
my FS got better
my special teams got better
my WRs got better/deeper

and as a sacrifice to get all that I only dropped
5 pts at TE
lost my FB
5 pts at CB

so I suggest you do some research before layout out something like that
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:48 pm

max1 wrote:
1. Indianapolis Colts- Easily with the best damn passing attack in the NFL, and some good O lineman, this Offense will tear up any team. The Defense is well rounded, the only worries on this team is age and their secondary.

2. Seattle Seahawks- The most well rounded team in the NFL, brining veteran players in key positions, this team will be hard to stop. The Run offense is the 2nd best of all, and the Oline is the best. The only problems on this team is aging key players, and their passing attack.

3. Washington Redskins- The previous super bowl winners. This team is still pretty much the same team. And would have been #1 if they hadnt traded way some of their key playes like Marc Bulger and Duece Mcalister. But other than that, this passing attack and scary defensive will roll most teams.

4. NewEngland Patriots- They have got very good players at key postions, But the defense is shaking. And not to mention the number of rookies that are starting, if the patriots want their team to do well in the play offs ( which they will ) then they need their vet. players to step up. Other than that I think that the team will gel and form a good football team. Expect this team to go to the Super Bowl in the next 2 years.

5. Oakland Raiders- LT will lead this team to the playoffs easy to say, but this team has been shaken up since last season. With more than 5 starts moving, this team might not be good as last year. But when you look at their Offense with LT and A. Johnson, this team will outscore most teams.

6. Theee Saints come marching in! New Orleans Saints- Yes #6 this might shock a lot of you but this team is a contender. With Drew Brees at QB, ROTY AD at RB, and a veteran defense, this team will win most games. Expect to see a lot of close games though.

7. Chicago Bears- Sjax at RB, he didnt do much last year but that might change this year knowing that he has a proven QB with Rex Grossman. The only problems on this team is their bad WR corp ( TO is all they got) .

8. Baltimore Ravens- This team was torn apart with all the 1 year contract players. But the GM Ruskie has done a good job rebuilding what he has. Expect this team to stop teams in their tracks with their killer safties and good D.

9. Detriot Lions- Best Offense no doubt, just one problem.... QB, Eli Manning has done nothing in his carrear yet, expect teams to blitz the shit out of the lions. But other than that, with 3 85+ RBs and two 90+ WRs, this team will outscore everyteam they play.

10. San Diego Chargers- I could have put 4 othet teams that deserved this spot, but the chargers have quality players at every postion. The only problem with this team is their QB and their GM. Since he is never on this team might become a 500.- team.

What I bolded is the only problem I have with the NE description. The Defense Shaky? Most of my starters are veterns, but not real old veterens. The Only Rookies starting on the entire defense is at FS and LOLB. The ONly Rookies starting on the ENTIRE TEAM are LOLB, FS, and RB.
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 pm

my team is beastly king
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:41 am

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
how have I gotten worse?

my MLB got better
my LOLB got better
my ROLB got worse but I wanted to start a young guy
my CBs got deeper
my RE got a lot better
my FS got better
my special teams got better
my WRs got better/deeper

and as a sacrifice to get all that I only dropped
5 pts at TE
lost my FB
5 pts at CB

so I suggest you do some research before layout out something like that

seriously dont give me this shit, i didnt have to do this, i do it on my own free will. So if you want to fucking complain about a #5 spot go ahead.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:41 am

HCWesWilliams wrote:
max1 wrote:

What I bolded is the only problem I have with the NE description. The Defense Shaky? Most of my starters are veterns, but not real old veterens. The Only Rookies starting on the entire defense is at FS and LOLB. The ONly Rookies starting on the ENTIRE TEAM are LOLB, FS, and RB.

I was just worried that the D wouldnt gel together, and injurys could knock your team out.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:17 pm

I like your review Max, and I agree what you said about my team. However I think the Super Bowl team would have lasted me another 2-3 years, before I went into the 9-7 ranks... this offseason leaves me with a 12-4 team for the next 5+ years.
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:40 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
I like your review Max, and I agree what you said about my team. However I think the Super Bowl team would have lasted me another 2-3 years, before I went into the 9-7 ranks... this offseason leaves me with a 12-4 team for the next 5+ years.

Doubt that, JRussell needs to improve quickly for you to be SB contenders for this and next year.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:48 am

SoxNats07 wrote:

If you go 12-4 with Russell I will give you a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:55 am

SoxNats07 wrote:

Fuck dude..if you go 10-6 with Dmarc as your QB i'll give you a cookie..Seriously, i'll mail it to you UPS Ground.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:28 am

HCWesWilliams wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:

Fuck dude..if you go 10-6 with Dmarc as your QB i'll give you a cookie..Seriously, i'll mail it to you UPS Ground.

His Defense alone is like 8 wins. His offense will muster points dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NFL Rankings   Top 10 NFL Rankings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 NFL Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next