Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays

Go down 
+8
SimsZilla
Wes
catspajamas
SoxNats08
Ruskie89
BarackObama4Prez
Zsirvone28
Big_Z
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_Z
Team Captain
Team Captain
Big_Z

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:52 am

Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays

Hope you guys have a good one
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:54 am

Thanks man. Happy Holidays to you as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:37 am

Happy Hol's everyone
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Merry Christmas to all! santa
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:05 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:

Except if your Jewish Wink
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:40 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Except if your Jewish Wink

So I can't wish Merry Christmas to them as well?
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:25 pm

jews
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:26 pm

We Celebrate Channukah but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those of you that don't.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:39 pm

Merry christmas
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:31 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
Merry christmas
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:34 pm

It's generally better to just say Happy Holidays around Christmas time because there is no guarantee that you'll be saying "Merry Christmas" to someone that celebrates Christmas. And there are crazy people out there that may take that as offensive, so in an essence, saying "Happy Holidays" covers everything.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:40 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
It's generally better to just say Happy Holidays around Christmas time because there is no guarantee that you'll be saying "Merry Christmas" to someone that celebrates Christmas. And there are crazy people out there that may take that as offensive, so in an essence, saying "Happy Holidays" covers everything.

At the same time, saying "Happy Holidays" is politically correct, and makes you seem like they are more important than you. I am not politically correct, and I am more important Very Happy . Me saying "Merry Christmas" is because that's what I celebrate, why should I say something different? I say the same thing to my Jewish and Muslim friends, does it mean I want to convert them? No, they can enjoy the day as well.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:43 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

At the same time, saying "Happy Holidays" is politically correct, and makes you seem like they are more important than you. I am not politically correct, and I am more important Very Happy . Me saying "Merry Christmas" is because that's what I celebrate, why should I say something different? I say the same thing to my Jewish and Muslim friends, does it mean I want to convert them? No, they can enjoy the day as well.

Jeez....Just sayin....lol
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:45 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:45 pm

Christmas has no religious connotations anymore as it is too commercialized, I still say Happy Holidays though, as I have respect for other religions and people as I am none better than anyone in this world
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:46 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sox, I'll give u a dollar for the Redskins.....Or wait....wildcats, any chance me can join Bengals??? Even though it goes against what I said earlier. lol!
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:57 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Christmas has no religious connotations anymore as it is too commercialized, I still say Happy Holidays though, as I have respect for other religions and people as I am none better than anyone in this world

yea yea, happy holidays Very Happy

lets play madden mikey sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays
Page 1 of 1