Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

celtics !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

celtics !!!! Empty
PostSubject: celtics !!!!   celtics !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:22 pm

danny ainge finallly thot he was doing the right thing by getting KG. i thot so too, when i heard the beginning of the trade: Celtics trade: 1st rounder, Telfair, Ratliffe. that was o.k, i was uneasy about the first rounder, but then i remembered that it was KG...... until i saw that we added GERALD GREEN AND AL JJEFFRSON!!! my god, i hated the "green youth movement", but after last season, i saw huge improvement by gerald an jefferson. with a better coach (.......) the possibilities were endless. but then, we decide to throw it all away, and pick up KG, a still great, but aging player, who could provide AT THE MOST four more good seasons. but jeff and green, they are on the rise.... just several more tweaks, and they could give us the rest of their career, for good seasons. so instead of continuing on the "youth movement" plan that they have invested so much in, ainge practically throws the last couple years of rebuilding down the drain to get a veteran that may or may not lead us to a successful playoff run. we do have now ray allen and pierce, and all three could be amazing, but then again, all are at least 23 point scorers, and their styles of play may not mesh together. Mad
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Team Captain
Team Captain
yayanjl

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-07-13

celtics !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: celtics !!!!   celtics !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:51 pm

Soo mad. Im a twolves fan. KG screwed Minne over. If McCale works for Boston next year, Im done w/ basketball.
Back to top Go down

celtics !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Non-League :: General Discussion-
Jump to: