Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ocho Cinco

Go down 
+3
Ruskie89
silvablitz
eaglesfan90
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
226 yards and 2 TDs=AWFUL I dont care who your QB is.

im pretty sure if he played for ur team last year he would have put up numbers like your top wideouts did
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:22 pm

My opinion of Colston is this: He is one of those players that posts good numbers in the real NFL, but really isn't as fast / athletic. So, Madden does them a favor and gives them a high OVR, but their other stats (speed, acceleration, etc.) is total crap. His stats from last season reflect this.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:24 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
226 yards and 2 TDs=AWFUL I dont care who your QB is.

im pretty sure if he played for ur team last year he would have put up numbers like your top wideouts did
I highly doubt it, my team has so many options last year that Colston probably would have had the same numbers, he wouldve been my #4 WR last year
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
My opinion of Colston is this: He is one of those players that posts good numbers in the real NFL, but really isn't as fast / athletic. So, Madden does them a favor and gives them a high OVR, but their other stats (speed, acceleration, etc.) is total crap. His stats from last season reflect this.

his speed is 87 and acceleration 90.. i dont think that is that bad, but i understand ur opinion
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:34 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

his speed is 87 and acceleration 90.. i dont think that is that bad, but i understand ur opinion

It's not "bad" but for a premeir WR, as far as madden is concerned, it really is pretty slow.

when you get to about 92-93+ and especially over 95, you're getting further to your #1 and #2 True WR's.

a 92-94 give or take is usually a definite solid #2 WR, a guy with 95+spd, should be your #1 (dependent on overalls of course)
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

It's not "bad" but for a premeir WR, as far as madden is concerned, it really is pretty slow.

when you get to about 92-93+ and especially over 95, you're getting further to your #1 and #2 True WR's.

a 92-94 give or take is usually a definite solid #2 WR, a guy with 95+spd, should be your #1 (dependent on overalls of course)

pretty true, but another top reciever anquan boldin has 89 speed, 92 acc..which isnt much better than 87,90 even though there is a 6 ovr differential
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:55 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

pretty true, but another top reciever anquan boldin has 89 speed, 92 acc..which isnt much better than 87,90 even though there is a 6 ovr differential

Nah i agree with you there, just because you DON'T have 90+ speed doesn't mean you can't be a #1. With a better QB, perhaps Colston would improve his stats.
Back to top Go down
silvablitz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
silvablitz

Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:58 pm

HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Can any of these guys be moved by chance? (so I know before throwing together an offer)

WR:
Donte' Stallworth 88/5
Greg Jennings 84/2
Dwayne Bowe 81/4
Ted Ginn Jr 80/4

RG: Jordan Grimes 82/3
LE: Johnny Dingle 80/3
DT: Brodrick Bunkley 3
ROLB: Jon Beason 81/4

So what is going on EF ?

All the red ones are an "absolutely not"
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:45 pm

silvabiltz wrote:
HCWesWilliams wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
Can any of these guys be moved by chance? (so I know before throwing together an offer)

WR:
Donte' Stallworth 88/5
Greg Jennings 84/2
Dwayne Bowe 81/4
Ted Ginn Jr 80/4

RG: Jordan Grimes 82/3
LE: Johnny Dingle 80/3
DT: Brodrick Bunkley 3
ROLB: Jon Beason 81/4

So what is going on EF ?

All the red ones are an "absolutely not"

Thanks for bumping this silva, well, I really like Stallworth and Dingle, I want to see real quick what else I can get, the Holidays are not allowing a good deal of people to get on and negotiate deals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocho Cinco   Ocho Cinco - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocho Cinco
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2