Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:57 am

Sorry that I have been completely inactive for the last 2-3 weeks, I've just been swamped with tests and homework at school, as well as the rest of my social activities. Plus, I recently got a new computer, and as this site wasn't listed under my favorites, I just kind of forgot about it for a little while Embarassed

Now that I'm back, I'd like to resume my post as Titans GM, although if Ocho Cinco wants to co-gm with me that would be fine. This is assuming I didn't lose my spot, but I am still listed as a mod in the Titans section.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 am

hey Titans nice to see you again. You are definitly still GM and it is your decision if you want to keep ocho as your co-gm.
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:00 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Sorry that I have been completely inactive for the last 2-3 weeks, I've just been swamped with tests and homework at school, as well as the rest of my social activities. Plus, I recently got a new computer, and as this site wasn't listed under my favorites, I just kind of forgot about it for a little while Embarassed

Now that I'm back, I'd like to resume my post as Titans GM, although if Ocho Cinco wants to co-gm with me that would be fine. This is assuming I didn't lose my spot, but I am still listed as a mod in the Titans section.

Alright, so if OchoCinco agrees to be HC we are good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Sponsored content

I'm Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back   I'm Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back
Page 1 of 1