Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've got no idea what is going on.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

I've got no idea what is going on....... Empty
PostSubject: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:18 am

Well I know it's my fault I missed so much time, but the whole rookie thing is really just confusing the hell out of me. I don't have all of my picks signed because I was absent? Plus in the draft thread it says I drafted Sammie Stroughter with my first pick, when it should be Adarius Bowman. I've got no idea what is going on..........
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 am

I'm not sure because I am was not a draft mod, all I can tell you is, this are your official picks

Round 2
55. Tennessee - DT Gabe Long, Utah - 81

Round 4
119. Tennessee - RT #74 Kirk Barton--- Ohio State - 78

Round 6
183. Tennessee - MLB #12 Brandon Miller, Georgia - 69

Round 7
215. Tennessee- TE Dustin Keller, Purdue - 76
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:26 am

eaglesfan90 wrote:
I'm not sure because I am was not a draft mod, all I can tell you is, this are your official picks

Round 2

Round 4

Round 6

Round 7
I saw that, but the thing that is confusing me is that I don't get Adarius Bowman, my first pick in the second round, or Brandon Ore, my third round pick. I don't know if I just don't get these players because I wasn't on or if I have too many players on my roster, and I have to release a couple of my players in order to sign them.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:31 am

titans0021 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Round 2

Round 4

Round 6

Round 7
I saw that, but the thing that is confusing me is that I don't get Adarius Bowman, my first pick in the second round, or Brandon Ore, my third round pick. I don't know if I just don't get these players because I wasn't on or if I have too many players on my roster, and I have to release a couple of my players in order to sign them.

Hmm, was Ore an autopick?

I think that both are now Free Agents though because the person who did you signings missed those players or marked it as a penalty, or they thought you changed your pick from Bowman to Long because when you picked Long, you quoted the Bowman pick, I don't know which is which, almost positive both are now Free Agents though
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 am

I'd wait for Sox to confirm what happened, just to make sure, maybe I am missing something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got no idea what is going on.......   I've got no idea what is going on....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got no idea what is going on.......
Page 1 of 1