Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

OT Empty
PostSubject: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:30 pm

I need an Offensive Tackle, maybe 2 of them. I'm looking for young 75+ OT's. Rookies are a plus.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Rookie LT Jeremy Zuttah 80
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm

cost?
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:49 pm

A first or second round rookie pick since thats what he was projected as.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:56 pm

mksadng wrote:

The Only way i'll give up a 1st or 2nd for him, is if we're talking about a "duo deal" for one of my Quality Veteren players. IN which i am getting the OT that you already know i actually want.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:57 pm

What would the deal look like? I need MLB sooo...
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

The Only way i'll give up a 1st or 2nd for him, is if we're talking about a "duo deal" for one of my Quality Veteren players. IN which i am getting the OT that you already know i actually want.

also i don't much care, not to sound ignorant. where he was projected, He WAS NOT a first round pick. He was a 2nd. The Dolphins first 4 rounds for the 09 draft aren't available.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty

mksadng wrote:
What would the deal look like? I need MLB sooo...

Zach Thomas is available.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

also i don't much care, not to sound ignorant. where he was projected, He WAS NOT a first round pick. He was a 2nd. The Dolphins first 4 rounds for the 09 draft aren't available.
Ok him being a second round pick means nothing, he was projected first, I had a high pick in the 2nd and noone was selecting OL but whatever.

What would I need to include in a deal to get Zach Thomas
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Levi Brown 83, Zutta 80, Tim Shaw 78 and a 4th round 09 Rookie pick, for Zach Thomas 97 ovr.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:03 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

mks got a point, like if you drafted a 5th rnd projected player in the 1st rnd, it would be stupid to try and trade him for a 1st just because of the round he was attained in.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Levi Brown 83, Zutta 80, Tim Shaw 78 and a 4th round 09 Rookie pick, for Zach Thomas 97 ovr.
ya ill trade all my young talent for a guy who will retire next season... no thank you
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:13 pm

mksadng wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
ya ill trade all my young talent for a guy who will retire next season... no thank you

LOL, don't come talking to me like a sarcastic prick dude.. You asked, i told you. I knew you wouldn't do a trade where you had to give up something more than a couple of 70's but the fact remains you need a MLB, if you want mine, you're going to give what he's worth. Period.

Anyone else got an OT for sale?
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:15 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

LOL, don't come talking to me like a sarcastic prick dude.. You asked, i told you. I knew you wouldn't do a trade where you had to give up something more than a couple of 70's but the fact remains you need a MLB, if you want mine, you're going to give what he's worth. Period.

A couple of 70s? I wouldve given more then that but im not trading players that could develop into great players including guys that will be my franchise tackles for a guy who I will have for 1 year...
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:16 pm

mksadng wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

A couple of 70s? I wouldve given more then that but im not trading players that could develop into great players including guys that will be my franchise tackles for a guy who I will have for 1 year...

That's fine.. It's like this.. If you want Thomas... Offer me something. Offer me whatever it is you're willing to. If i like it, i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

mks got a point, like if you drafted a 5th rnd projected player in the 1st rnd, it would be stupid to try and trade him for a 1st just because of the round he was attained in.

I dont' care if you have a guy projected 1st that goes in the 7th. There's probably a reason for it, so you're NOT going to get a 1st out of him, and the dolphins aren't at luxury to be handing a team like the Colts 1st and 2nd rounders. That's reality and that's what i was saying.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:34 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

I dont' care if you have a guy projected 1st that goes in the 7th. There's probably a reason for it, so you're NOT going to get a 1st out of him, and the dolphins aren't at luxury to be handing a team like the Colts 1st and 2nd rounders. That's reality and that's what i was saying.
Actually no their wouldnt be a reason because teams dont know the speed, height, agility, strength of rookies so its not like he was a first round projected LT with 20 strength...People didnt have a need for a LT, neither did I but I went BPA since my team didnt have any huge holes. And in that trade you basically asked for 2 firsts and 2 4ths for Zach Thomas, If you can get 2 firsts and 2 fourths for Zach Thomas you deserve GM of the year.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 pm

mksadng wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Actually no their wouldnt be a reason because teams dont know the speed, height, agility, strength of rookies so its not like he was a first round projected LT with 20 strength...People didnt have a need for a LT, neither did I but I went BPA since my team didnt have any huge holes. And in that trade you basically asked for 2 firsts and 2 4ths for Zach Thomas, If you can get 2 firsts and 2 fourths for Zach Thomas you deserve GM of the year.

Look I hear you, not being interested in the trade.. But the fact is, What i was offering was a 1s, 2nd and 2 4ths. At any rate, those are the guys i'm interested in. Levi, as you know, more than anything.

There IS a such thing as counter offering if you even remotely have interest in working some sort of deal. But it seems, and i mean this with the utmost respect. You and others, take one look at a deal, so "no i'm not willing to move my good players" and that's the end of it.

For Zach Thomas, regardless of his age, i need to get a deal that is going to improve my team, i need to get starters, etc. I'm not expecting to get a robbery and not actually trying to, I don't blame you for turning it down, but if your interested in Zach... then FOR CHRIST SAKE give me something to work with.

But, reality is.. I'm not willing to deal a 90+ to the Colts unless i get them one guy, you know dang well i want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT   OT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League Discussion-
Jump to: