Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW Depth Charts SUCK!

Go down 
+9
Neumatic
catspajamas
Ruskie89
SoxNats08
Touchdown Jesus!
BarackObama4Prez
PatFan
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Wes
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:28 pm

CB Johnathan Zenon 77/uh? rookie
QB Colt Brennan 77 / uh?..rookie

For

CB Fernando Bryant 80/ 30
DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

FYI Administrators, this trade needs to go into rejected.

As the Packers don't even have Zenon.

These new roster updates are complete SHIT.

The Falcons/CHargers had a trade in which they traded Safety Renaldo Hill. I member of the Dolphins, that was never traded to either team.

There's several other teams who's depth charts are completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:32 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

The Falcons/CHargers had a trade in which they traded Safety Renaldo Hill. I member of the Dolphins, that was never traded to either team.

yeah, i dont complain much, but they realy are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatFan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
PatFan

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:38 pm

i lost my starting LOLB and i never traded him and he wasnt a free agent so i guess he disappeared off the earth or something
Back to top Go down
BrettFavreIsYourFather
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
BrettFavreIsYourFather

Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 pm

PatFan wrote:
i lost my starting LOLB and i never traded him and he wasnt a free agent so i guess he disappeared off the earth or something

thats what im sayin... idk where they all went Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:16 pm

well something must've happened in madden or one of the players werent in the game.

Most of the trades havent been processed yet I think, so that should affect it as well
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:18 pm

yea, there's 43 trades that havent been processed yet, Im sure that accounts for a few of the problems
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:53 pm

PatFan wrote:

i found him in FA
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:54 pm

BTW to everyone else, sorry, I do my best..
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
yea, there's 43 trades that havent been processed yet, Im sure that accounts for a few of the problems
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:07 pm

yeah as long as all my guys i get traded for are on my official roster at the end, take your time.

also i never knew i had Okobi or larry allen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:08 pm

catspajamas wrote:
yeah as long as all my guys i get traded for are on my official roster at the end, take your time.

also i never knew i had Okobi or larry allen Very Happy

Well Like i said, Renaldo Hill is on my roster and as far as i can tell, he was never traded from Miami..So...It would seem, i should still have him.
Back to top Go down
Neumatic
Team Captain
Team Captain
Neumatic

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:02 pm

dont worry...i dont even have mine Shocked Neutral

sox forgot me i guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:19 am

Neumatic wrote:

lol dont worry that'll be fixed
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:45 am

Well I apologize cuz I did talk to Sox earlier, a bit after I had made this post and he informed me that the reason the d/c's were off , the trades weren't processed yet, (as someone also stated later, above). So, I apologize to Sox and sox alone for any offense.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:05 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Neumatic wrote:

lol dont worry that'll be fixed

Obama BLOWS =]
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:16 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Yeah there are a lot of fucking mess ups here and its damn annoying. If your gonna run a league then take your time and do it right. Im sick of this shit all the time. Things are so unorganized here, nothing ever really seems to go right.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:18 pm

DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Yeah there are a lot of fucking mess ups here and its damn annoying. If your gonna run a league then take your time and do it right. Im sick of this shit all the time. Things are so unorganized here, nothing ever really seems to go right.
Then leave because all you do is bitch and you can talk shit about this league when 1 of your leagues even makes it to the simming.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:21 pm

mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Then leave because all you do is bitch and you can talk shit about this league when 1 of your leagues even makes it to the simming.

Actually you fucking prick. One of my leagues almost did Sim asshole if it wasnt for my 360 fucking up, but now that it works, my league will actually sim you fucking dick head. How about that shit smart ass.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:25 pm

DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Actually you fucking prick. One of my leagues almost did Sim asshole if it wasnt for my 360 fucking up, but now that it works, my league will actually sim you fucking dick head. How about that shit smart ass.
Talk to me WHEN IT ACTUALLY DOES sim, youve screwed up more leagues then youve made succesful so if you leave this one noone will care honestly, so leave if you have such a problem with it because noone wants you here.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:28 pm

mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Talk to me WHEN IT ACTUALLY DOES sim, youve screwed up more leagues then youve made succesful so if you leave this one noone will care honestly, so leave if you have such a problem with it because noone wants you here.

Learn to SPELL Fucker. And first off I do know how to run a damn league, my league was doing great like I said before my 360 crashed on me so sit back and learn your facts before you decide to flap your fucking gums asshole. Why dont you just go and climb back up the crack you came out of you mistake.
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:30 pm

DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Learn to SPELL Fucker. And first off I do know how to run a damn league, my league was doing great like I said before my 360 crashed on me so sit back and learn your facts before you decide to flap your fucking gums asshole. Why dont you just go and climb back up the crack you came out of you mistake.
Ok im done arguing with you, its not worth it. And explain to me what I spelled wrong?
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 pm

mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DC wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

For

DE Marcellus Wiley 78/33
ILB Donnie Spragan 75/31

Ok im done arguing with you, its not worth it. And explain to me what I spelled wrong?

Maybe read thru what you wrote, and then you can find the word
Back to top Go down
A.J. Hawk Fan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:01 pm

IMO, DC has pissed off enough people here... Neumatic, MKSADNG and myself...

He should be removed from the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Depth Charts SUCK!   NEW Depth Charts SUCK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Depth Charts SUCK!
Page 1 of 1