Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me playing football...

Go down 
+7
DreamTeam
BarackObama4Prez
catspajamas
PatFan
max1
Ruskie89
frenchy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

me playing football... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me playing football...   me playing football... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm

max1 wrote:
ok bigtuna, i forgot good name. And cats i am glad i never posted that gay pic of DC and put huge font under his name that we was a fagget. that would be pretty childish.

When I want your opinion, I'll give it you.
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: me playing football...   me playing football... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:
ok bigtuna, i forgot good name. And cats i am glad i never posted that gay pic of DC and put huge font under his name that we was a fagget. that would be pretty childish.

There is a huge difference there. Tuna never did anything to be a jerk, he doesnt have tourettes-like outbursts and call people out. And DC just rubs people the wrong way on purpose. And Max its obvious to everyone here that you wouldnt have the balls to kiss a girl let alone post a pic making fun of someone, too much man love for DC huh? I honestly dont give a shit about sounding childish, because I dont call out members for random reasons, you were acting like a fucking two year old, at least I sound like a smartass teenager, which I am. If anyone here is least liked, its you Max, and if people dont like me, well I dont really care, I dont think I have many enemies, if I did, it wouldnt be surprising either, but I am here to build up a team, not act like a cunt towards other people, except for DC Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: me playing football...   me playing football... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:

I learned one thing in life: Don't pick a fight with a minority, they are always right and you will always be the guy who is putting them down.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: me playing football...   me playing football... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:

I learned one thing in life: Don't pick a fight with a minority, they are always right and you will always be the guy who is putting them down.

Too True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me playing football...   me playing football... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me playing football...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2