Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niners and Titans

Go down 
+4
Ruskie89
SoxNats08
Ocho Cinco
DreamTeam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Niners and Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:34 pm

DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
u could just make it a 3rd round fa, and he adds a 7th to make up for the difference
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
nope..the only deal i would do now is hamlin for meriweather str8

ahhhhh, I don't that's how it works buddy
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:36 pm

[quote="eaglesfan90"]
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
u could just make it a 3rd round fa, and he adds a 7th to make up for the difference
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
Ya because youd be getting the better end of the deal...you cant just go back and denie trades because your now getting the worse end of the deal
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

Number of posts : 792

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:38 pm

[quote="mksadng"]
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
Ya because youd be getting the better end of the deal...you cant just go back and denie trades because your now getting the worse end of the deal
yeah but both gm's have to reagree..and i've had deals b4 where they have been approved, and the other guy backed out b4 it got processed
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:40 pm

[quote="DreamTeam"]
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
yeah but both gm's have to reagree..and i've had deals b4 where they have been approved, and the other guy backed out b4 it got processed
nope no deal has been denied after a TC member posted Approved 3-0 or whatever, he mightve cancelled it before someone posted it was approved.
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm

[quote="mksadng"]
DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
nope no deal has been denied after a TC member posted Approved 3-0 or whatever, he mightve cancelled it before someone posted it was approved.
really where here is one example.. https://madden08league.forummotion.com/denied-trades-f62/saints-and-49ers-trade-denied-t1363.htm
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:44 pm

You could have said something, instead of just letting it go....
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:45 pm

[quote="DreamTeam"]
mksadng wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?
really where here is one example.. https://madden08league.forummotion.com/denied-trades-f62/saints-and-49ers-trade-denied-t1363.htm

owned
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:50 pm

[quote="DreamTeam"]
mksadng wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?

That trade was denied because you had to many players, this trade is being denied because you decided to include a 4th round FA pick in the deal even though we only do 3 rounds...And the only reason you want it denied is because Merriweather progressed and your now getting a bad deal...
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
DreamTeam

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:55 pm

[quote="mksadng"]
DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
mksadng wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
DreamTeam wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
i wouldnt agree to that

6th?

That trade was denied because you had to many players, this trade is being denied because you decided to include a 4th round FA pick in the deal even though we only do 3 rounds...And the only reason you want it denied is because Merriweather progressed and your now getting a bad deal...
umm yeah and i would of cut a shitty player, but he backed out after, anyways i don't care about that deal.. i just wanted to prove you wrong.. and if there is only 4 FA rounds the trade council should have picked up on that b4 and not approved it
Back to top Go down
mksadng
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Ok thats great and all, you proved me wrong hooooray good for you, that doesnt mean you can back out of this trade because you didnt do a little research before you posted the trade.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:59 pm

dammit calm the fuck down

we'll poll it
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote :
umm yeah and i would of cut a shitty player, but he backed out after, anyways i don't care about that deal.. i just wanted to prove you wrong.. and if there is only 4 FA rounds the trade council should have picked up on that b4 and not approved it

HYPOCRITE!, YOU ARE ON TRADE COUNCIL!lol!
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Both GMs mutually agreed to cancel this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niners and Titans   Niners and Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niners and Titans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2