Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Question Empty
PostSubject: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 pm

I have a question, this is not an attempt to criticize..completely...

But what exactly takes so long to vote on trades? I mean there's what? 10 trades in pending right now..if that. 10 trades at least 3 of which that have been their for at least 5 days. I mean....what exactly takes so long?

Is it the need for more knowledgable football minds on the council? The need for council to actually look and vote, or..just ....i don't know... you tell me, what exactly takes so long?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 pm

The problem is being taken care of, cool your jets
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
The problem is being taken care of, cool your jets

My Jets are cool, I was simply asking a question, which I still haven't heard an answer to. I don't see the big deal in answering a simple question.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:27 pm

The problem has been taken care of
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:31 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
The problem has been taken care of

Um..okay..What was the problem to begin with? Wink
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Does it matter?, the problem has been taken care of, that's all that matters, no need to be nosy
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:44 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Does it matter?, the problem has been taken care of, that's all that matters, no need to be nosy

Dont we deserve to know?

Give me one reason why we dont deserve to know?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:52 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

Look, this is the problem i have with the people in charge. I'm not being nosey, i'm a GM on this site, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW why trades are taking WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY longer than they should.

SO i dont'care if you, TD Jesus, Mk, Sox, Wildcats, Ruskie, or Silva or whowever else votes, answers this question..

But one of you better. And i'm not asking anymore. I was calm at first, but you ruined that.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:58 pm

We've all just been very busy...you are the guys making something out of nothing
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:04 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
We've all just been very busy...you are the guys making something out of nothing

And that was too hard to say in the first place?
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, it is quite aggravating when all one does is call your integrity into question, we all have lives, we are not getting paid, and we do what we can, and that is enough for me, but when someone keeps trying to say something bad about you, without knowing the true circumstances, it becomes quite annoying, and it is not really that you questioned us that makes me mad, more the fact that you could easily PM us, rather than causing a scene (Usually these types of threads turn into arguments)
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
Well, it is quite aggravating when all one does is call your integrity into question, we all have lives, we are not getting paid, and we do what we can, and that is enough for me, but when someone keeps trying to say something bad about you, without knowing the true circumstances, it becomes quite annoying, and it is not really that you questioned us that makes me mad, more the fact that you could easily PM us, rather than causing a scene (Usually these types of threads turn into arguments)

lawl, why would u need to be paid to vote on something
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm

max1 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

lawl, why would u need to be paid to vote on something

My point being, we take time out of our lives for this league, that's all
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:21 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:

I wasn't trying to call your integrity into question and i didn't in any regard, i simply asked what was up i put "hypotheticals" i was being somewhat sarcastic.

As far as not knowing the circumstances. i'm pretty sure that was the POINT of this post, to find out the circumstances.

But like it or not, instead of answering the question with a straight answer, you dodged it, like others in "power" have done with other questions, and then just got argumentive telling us that it doesn't matter.

I'm not the only one that wanted to know, there for, IT DOES MATTER, whether you, or the administrators like it or not.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:23 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

I wasn't trying to call your integrity into question and i didn't in any regard, i simply asked what was up i put "hypotheticals" i was being somewhat sarcastic.

As far as not knowing the circumstances. i'm pretty sure that was the POINT of this post, to find out the circumstances.

But like it or not, instead of answering the question with a straight answer, you dodged it, like others in "power" have done with other questions, and then just got argumentive telling us that it doesn't matter.

I'm not the only one that wanted to know, there for, IT DOES MATTER, whether you, or the administrators like it or not.

Like I said, I would much rather you PM one of us

I mean, I am the only one here talking or usually answering questions, I am not trying to start an arguement, just letting you see my side of it
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

Like I said, I would much rather you PM one of us

I mean, I am the only one here talking or usually answering questions, I am not trying to start an arguement, just letting you see my side of it

fair enough.
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question   Question Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down