Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Campaigning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:35 pm

All campaigning to be posted in this thread. Absolutely no bribing or fixing votes, severe punishments will be handed out if this situation occurs. No trash talking opponents, also a rule violation.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:37 pm

I know you can't see what is going on behind the scenes with the Trade Council, but all I can say is, Wildcats in no way shape or form deserves to lose his job, he is one of the best TC members and I would hate to see him go, so I guess I am campaigning for him to get back on Trade Council, he knows his stuff and votes promptly, it would be a shame to lose such a great Trade Council member
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:44 pm

I'm not a big campaigner and in fact i'm not only going to campaign for myself in what i'm about to say I'm going to campaign for a couple others.

For myself, I have plenty of administrative, Trade Council, and Draft Management Experience, in Baseball, Madden and NBA leagues alike.
I think if I'm given the opporunity to, I can do anything just as efficient as the next guy.

More Importantly I second what EF90 Said, Wildcats and EF are two of the premier presences in this league I think, and Deserve any position they currently hold and all others they're asked to be in.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 pm

What is the point of having these stupid elections every month?
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:14 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
I know you can't see what is going on behind the scenes with the Trade Council, but all I can say is, Wildcats in no way shape or form deserves to lose his job, he is one of the best TC members and I would hate to see him go, so I guess I am campaigning for him to get back on Trade Council, he knows his stuff and votes promptly, it would be a shame to lose such a great Trade Council member

Thanks Very Happy.

There are a lot good TC members working behind the scenes and I don't want to see any one lose their spot. Still with Elections comming up I have to say Eaglesfan90 definatly deserves to be re-elected to TC and as an Admin. He has been doing a great job since he became involved. He knows his stuff and gives very insightful reasonings for his votes.

I would also like to add that Dragon would be great as a TC member or Admin. He has a lot of experiance with sim leagues and really knows his stuff.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 pm

max1 wrote:
What is the point of having these stupid elections every month?

TO evaluate how everyone is doing at their jobs, keeps people on their toes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campaigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaigning   Campaigning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaigning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: League News and Announcements :: League Election Office-
Jump to: