Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy Whimper 72

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 pm

autosigned the ravens for 3 pts
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:07 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

Jesus christ, same post as in DE, I fucking signed SirVincent, I was 1 OT short, please undo this fucking signing.....
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Jesus christ, same post as in DE, I fucking signed SirVincent, I was 1 OT short, please undo this fucking signing.....

Your post was at 6:34 pm, Dream announced that I won him at 4:55 am, I said I wanted 4 years at around 1 PM, and then you go ahead and sign me another? I'm sorry that I'm getting mad at you Sox, but I just don't like this lack of communication between the FA mods and you. You posted that I needed 2 MLBs, and 1 OT and 1 DE. I have gone out, bidded, and already won players at ALL of those positions, and I have stated how many years I have signed them to. I just don't like how I am now getting Shit players for depth, rather than the ones I signed.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:04 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

Your post was at 6:34 pm, Dream announced that I won him at 4:55 am, I said I wanted 4 years at around 1 PM, and then you go ahead and sign me another? I'm sorry that I'm getting mad at you Sox, but I just don't like this lack of communication between the FA mods and you. You posted that I needed 2 MLBs, and 1 OT and 1 DE. I have gone out, bidded, and already won players at ALL of those positions, and I have stated how many years I have signed them to. I just don't like how I am now getting Shit players for depth, rather than the ones I signed.

sorry i didnt see it in the list that mk posted (which was what i was going by)

as for the groves deal, i cant seem to find it
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:51 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

I see.

And hold on, I WILL find that deal.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:19 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

I see.

And hold on, I WILL find that deal.

I can't find it in Approve or Processed, someone must have deleted the god damn thread and not reposted...

Quote :
3rd round pick VIA Ravens ( Groves deal)

Quote :
i have texans (from ravens) 2nd rounder.

Now, I can swear on my mother's life the deal was in this fashion:

Ravens get:
DE Quinten Groves ROOKIE (later found out 84)
WR Malcom Floyd 77 (problem was that he 'technically' wasn't signed in time by the Falcons, Sox said he would sign him to the falcons during this time to make the trade official, apparently, someone decided to delete the fucking trade thread before making sure it was reposted elsewhere)

Falcons get:
WR Issac Bruce 87 (now 83)
OLB Steve Foley 81 (now 79)
2nd round pick ?????

Now, I snooped around, I found those two quotes in the 09 rookie picks section posted by the falcons.

Quote :
3rd round pick VIA Ravens ( Groves deal)

Quote :
i have texans (from ravens) 2nd rounder.

After looking around some more, I know that at one point, I had 4 2nds (Texans, Ravens, Cowboys, Saints; at a later point, after trading away those picks, I got Packers, which I also dealt), and 2 3rds (Texans, Ravens). I know for a FACT that I traded away all those picks, and currently only have 4 1sts, and 1 7th.

I have looked back, and I can trace where all those picks went, except for one... The Texans 2nd. Therefore, I believe that the 2nd round pick is the Texans that the Falcons get. In addition, Foley and Bruce are already listed and have been listed on Falcons depth chart, I have had all my 2nd round picks listed removed, and Groves listed. Only Floyd was missing, and that was because I was waiting for Sox to tell me that he was signed.

The Falcons indeed do also have my 3rd round pick, from the Ray Lewis-Rod Coleman trade, they listed the 2nd Texans as well, but forgot to add it to their latest list.

Here is the history of my other picks:

Quote :
Baltimore Ravens get:

DE Jarvis Moss 78 / 24 years old

New York Jets get:

2009 2nd round pick Ravens

Quote :
Baltimore Ravens get:

MLB Napoleon Harris 80 / 29

Kansas City Chiefs get:

2009 3rd round pick Ravens
2009 6th round pick Ravens

Quote :
Baltimore Ravens get:

WR Bernard Berrian 86 / 27

Cleveland Browns get:

2009 2nd round pick Saints
2009 2nd round pick Cowboys
2009 4th round pick Ravens
ROLB Rufus Alexander 74 / 25 / 2 Year Contract
Quote :

Baltimore Ravens get:

DT Rod Coleman 95 / 32
FS Michael Griffin 83 / 23
2009 5th round pick Falcons

Atlanta Falcons

MLB Ray Lewis- 97 / 33
1st round FA pick Ravens
2009 3rd round pick Ravens

Quote :
Baltimore Ravens get:

WR Reggie Wayne 96 / 29

Indianapolis Colts get:

DT Rod Coleman- 95 / 32
WR Demetrius Williams- 80 / 25
2009 2nd round pick Packers

Quote :
Baltimore Ravens get:

ROLB Nick Barnett 95 / 27
WR Donald Driver 92 / 33
DT Adam Carriker 81 / 24
2009 1st round pick Packers
2009 2nd round pick Packers

Green Bay Packers get:

SS Troy Polamalu 98 / 27
MLB Napoleon Harris 82 / 29
DE Trevor Pryce 92 / 33
2009 3rd round pick Texans
2009 4th round pick Oakland
2009 6th round pick Baltimore
2009 6th round pick Arizona
2nd round pick FA Ravens
3rd round pick FA Ravens

As you can see in it all, my 2nd round Texans pick is missing; The Falcons mistaken the 3rd they got from the Lewis-Coleman trade as part of the Groves, when in fact it was the 2nd Texans.

My immediate apologies for not posting a trade list for my team, I have had one for just about every team in every league I have been in, and I have been putting this off for quite some time now, I will make one as soon as possible, but like I said, someone deleted the trade without reposting, but I can assure you, that was the deal.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:37 am

I have the Texans' 2nd as being on the Steelers..
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 am

OK I went and processed the trade w/o it so we can do the pre-season, but we're going to have to look into this.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
OK I went and processed the trade w/o it so we can do the pre-season, but we're going to have to look into this.

That is HIGHLY unusual. I know for a fact I did not do any transactions with the Steelers, but I do know the Falcons did. I have tried to go through all the threads for trades, but right now I cannot find how the Steelers got the pick. All I know is that I haven't done any deals with the Steelers, my only trading partners so far that I can recall have been the Colts, Raiders, Packers, Texans, Cowboys, and Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

That is HIGHLY unusual. I know for a fact I did not do any transactions with the Steelers, but I do know the Falcons did. I have tried to go through all the threads for trades, but right now I cannot find how the Steelers got the pick. All I know is that I haven't done any deals with the Steelers, my only trading partners so far that I can recall have been the Colts, Raiders, Packers, Texans, Cowboys, and Falcons.

Neumatic wrote:
Pittsburgh Gets
2009 2nd rd(49ers)
2009 5th rd(Texans)

Choice deal

2009 5th rd(ARI)

Eric Parker deal

2009 1st rd(ATL)
2009 2nd rd(ATL)

Briggs deal

Ok, I found this trade for the Steelers, as to who they have, they got the 9ers 2nd and Texans 5th, I believe that there was possibly a screwup as to who's 2nd was traded. All I know is that I had given the Falcons one of my 2nd round picks, and since the Texans is the only one I cannot trace, it had to have been it. I haven't done any deals with the Steelers, so unless another trade was "lost", I think it was just a mistake as to which 2nd was traded.

I am really confused as to why we have started to delete threads. Sure, it might get crowded, but at least there is a record of the trade acceptance, passing, processed, etc.

At any rate, I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guy Whimper 72 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guy Whimper 72   Guy Whimper 72 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy Whimper 72
Page 1 of 1