Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Pre-season

Go down 
+5
BarackObama4Prez
Flashback90
SimsZilla
Big_Z
SoxNats08
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:22 am

Bears:

none

Bengals:

none

Bills:

Michael Turner - 3 weeks (knee cartilage tear)
Josh Reed - probable (broken ribs)

Broncos:

none

Browns:

PJ Hill - 7 weeks (broken hand)

Buccaneers:

Monty Beisel - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Cardinals:

Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear)
Shaun Rogers - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Jordan Babineaux - questionable (strained shoulder)

Chargers:

Jeremiah Trotter - 1 week (bruised shoulder)
Ryan Tucker - 3 weeks (hip pointer)
Ladell Betts - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Chiefs:

James Farrior - out for season (broken wrist)
C #78 - out for season (broken elbow)

Colts:

LT #77 - 4 weeks (broken jaw)
Deangelo Williams - 8 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Scott Fujita - 3 weeks (broken ankle)
Jason Peters - 1 week (high ankle sprain)

Cowboys:

DeMarcus Ware - 7 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Fred Miller - 2 weeks (abdominal strain)
Maurice Jones-Drew - 1 week (sprained ankle)

Dolphins:

Joe Andruzzi - out for season (broken elbow)

Eagles:

Jason Hill - out for season (broken tibia)
Will Demps - 8 weeks (torn bicep)

Falcons:

Asante Samuel - out for season (broken wrist)

49ers:

AJ Hawk - out for season (broken vertabrae)
Alex Barron - 3 weeks (foot stress fracture)

Giants:

Shawn Springs - 3 weeks (torn hamstring)

Jaguars:

Maurice Williams - 1 week (strained pectoral)

Jets:

LT #77 - 8 weeks (broken collarbone)
Mark Jones - 8 weeks (broken ankle)
Laveranues Coles - 3 weeks (sprained ankle)

Lions:

none

Packers:

Scott Wells - out for season (forearm fracture)

Panthers:

none

Patriots:

Ted Ginn Jr. - 7 weeks (broken jaw)

Raiders:

none

Rams:

none

Ravens:

Reggie Wayne - out for season (broken wrist)

Redskins:

HB #41 - 4 weeks (torn shoulder)

Saints:

none

Seahawks:

none

Steelers:

Marvel Smith - out for season (broken shoulder)
Justin Smiley - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Scott Shanle - 8 weeks (broken hand)

Texans:

Chester Pitts - 6 weeks (foot fracture)
Aundrae Allison - questionable (bruised shoulder)

Titans:

Courtney Brown - 2 weeks (partially torn PCL)

Vikings:

WR #9 - 1 week (broken collarbone)

_________________
Pre-season Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Big_Z
Team Captain
Team Captain
Big_Z


Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:00 pm

dude AJ hawk is cashed...i dont think he can come back from a broken back
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla


Number of posts : 1054
Age : 30
Localisation : Michigan
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm

wow, that really sucks
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Big_Z wrote:
dude AJ hawk is cashed...i dont think he can come back from a broken back

he's been out two straight seasons

_________________
Pre-season Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla


Number of posts : 1054
Age : 30
Localisation : Michigan
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:54 pm

really? wow that sucks
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Flashback90
Starter
Starter
Flashback90


Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Terrible preseason

_________________
Pre-season Erikaingevj2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/themasonator
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez


Number of posts : 1135
Localisation : In ur moms pants
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:59 pm

Reggie Wayne (OFS)...... Asante Samuel (OFS).......

Bad times for the Falcons and Ravens

_________________
Pre-season Mcnabbsig
Pre-season Kolotoure
I made 'em^^
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Reggie Wayne (OFS)...... Asante Samuel (OFS).......

Bad times for the Falcons and Ravens

Um, wtf? I thought we don't start starters.........

Like, seriously dude, when did we start preseason? I fucking hate this league Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Reggie Wayne (OFS)...... Asante Samuel (OFS).......

Bad times for the Falcons and Ravens

Um, wtf? I thought we don't start starters.........

Like, seriously dude, when did we start preseason? I fucking hate this league Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:30 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Reggie Wayne (OFS)...... Asante Samuel (OFS).......

Bad times for the Falcons and Ravens

Um, wtf? I thought we don't start starters.........

Like, seriously dude, when did we start preseason? I fucking hate this league Evil or Very Mad

Sorry, double quote, but I love how teams that have a shot at beating the Redskins get knocked out. I mean, honestly, I thought only backups play? But I can guarantee you guys, The Redskins are going to be 100% healthy and take the title again, and if they do get an injury, it'll be some scrub backup.


I honestly am shocked about this shit. How the FUCK do you let us play superstar starters, and why the fuck wouldn't you at least turn off injuries for the preseason?

What ever, I'm done with my fucking rant, I'll check back in in 2 months for the 2009 draft, I got 4 firsts to build my team up (not that it'll matter, Skins will take it 09,10,11,12, then lose 13, then win 14).
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes


Number of posts : 1013
Age : 40
Localisation : Jersey Shore, PA
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:33 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Bears:

none

Bengals:

none

Bills:

Michael Turner - 3 weeks (knee cartilage tear)
Josh Reed - probable (broken ribs)

Broncos:

none

Browns:

PJ Hill - 7 weeks (broken hand)

Buccaneers:

Monty Beisel - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Cardinals:

Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear)
Shaun Rogers - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Jordan Babineaux - questionable (strained shoulder)

Chargers:

Jeremiah Trotter - 1 week (bruised shoulder)
Ryan Tucker - 3 weeks (hip pointer)
Ladell Betts - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Chiefs:

James Farrior - out for season (broken wrist)
C #78 - out for season (broken elbow)

Colts:

LT #77 - 4 weeks (broken jaw)
Deangelo Williams - 8 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Scott Fujita - 3 weeks (broken ankle)
Jason Peters - 1 week (high ankle sprain)

Cowboys:

DeMarcus Ware - 7 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Fred Miller - 2 weeks (abdominal strain)
Maurice Jones-Drew - 1 week (sprained ankle)

Dolphins:

Joe Andruzzi - out for season (broken elbow)

Eagles:

Jason Hill - out for season (broken tibia)
Will Demps - 8 weeks (torn bicep)

Falcons:

Asante Samuel - out for season (broken wrist)

49ers:

AJ Hawk - out for season (broken vertabrae)
Alex Barron - 3 weeks (foot stress fracture)

Giants:

Shawn Springs - 3 weeks (torn hamstring)

Jaguars:

Maurice Williams - 1 week (strained pectoral)

Jets:

LT #77 - 8 weeks (broken collarbone)
Mark Jones - 8 weeks (broken ankle)
Laveranues Coles - 3 weeks (sprained ankle)

Lions:

none

Packers:

Scott Wells - out for season (forearm fracture)

Panthers:

none

Patriots:

Ted Ginn Jr. - 7 weeks (broken jaw)

Raiders:

none

Rams:

none

Ravens:

Reggie Wayne - out for season (broken wrist)

Redskins:

HB #41 - 4 weeks (torn shoulder)

Saints:

none

Seahawks:

none

Steelers:

Marvel Smith - out for season (broken shoulder)
Justin Smiley - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Scott Shanle - 8 weeks (broken hand)

Texans:

Chester Pitts - 6 weeks (foot fracture)
Aundrae Allison - questionable (bruised shoulder)

Titans:

Courtney Brown - 2 weeks (partially torn PCL)

Vikings:

WR #9 - 1 week (broken collarbone)

Are you fucking kidding me?? Why would you sim preseason with injuries on? Dude you just FUCKED over about 8 teams.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes


Number of posts : 1013
Age : 40
Localisation : Jersey Shore, PA
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:36 pm

dude.. you just fucked people over hard core, cuz Marvel Smith was involved in a trade, now cannot be traded on the game..

Imagine that shit.. the skins' "highlight" injury is a fucking 3rd string Running Back...oooh wow...meanwhile the rest of the league gets ass fucked..

Guess the Skins are looking to repeat.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89


Number of posts : 1816
Localisation : 2089, 2089, 2089....
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:37 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Bears:

none

Bengals:

none

Bills:

Michael Turner - 3 weeks (knee cartilage tear)
Josh Reed - probable (broken ribs)

Broncos:

none

Browns:

PJ Hill - 7 weeks (broken hand)

Buccaneers:

Monty Beisel - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Cardinals:

Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear)
Shaun Rogers - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Jordan Babineaux - questionable (strained shoulder)

Chargers:

Jeremiah Trotter - 1 week (bruised shoulder)
Ryan Tucker - 3 weeks (hip pointer)
Ladell Betts - 1 week (pinched nerve)

Chiefs:

James Farrior - out for season (broken wrist)
C #78 - out for season (broken elbow)

Colts:

LT #77 - 4 weeks (broken jaw)
Deangelo Williams - 8 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Scott Fujita - 3 weeks (broken ankle)
Jason Peters - 1 week (high ankle sprain)

Cowboys:

DeMarcus Ware - 7 weeks (dislocated elbow)
Fred Miller - 2 weeks (abdominal strain)
Maurice Jones-Drew - 1 week (sprained ankle)

Dolphins:

Joe Andruzzi - out for season (broken elbow)

Eagles:

Jason Hill - out for season (broken tibia)
Will Demps - 8 weeks (torn bicep)

Falcons:

Asante Samuel - out for season (broken wrist)

49ers:

AJ Hawk - out for season (broken vertabrae)
Alex Barron - 3 weeks (foot stress fracture)

Giants:

Shawn Springs - 3 weeks (torn hamstring)

Jaguars:

Maurice Williams - 1 week (strained pectoral)

Jets:

LT #77 - 8 weeks (broken collarbone)
Mark Jones - 8 weeks (broken ankle)
Laveranues Coles - 3 weeks (sprained ankle)

Lions:

none

Packers:

Scott Wells - out for season (forearm fracture)

Panthers:

none

Patriots:

Ted Ginn Jr. - 7 weeks (broken jaw)

Raiders:

none

Rams:

none

Ravens:

Reggie Wayne - out for season (broken wrist)

Redskins:

HB #41 - 4 weeks (torn shoulder)

Saints:

none

Seahawks:

none

Steelers:

Marvel Smith - out for season (broken shoulder)
Justin Smiley - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Scott Shanle - 8 weeks (broken hand)

Texans:

Chester Pitts - 6 weeks (foot fracture)
Aundrae Allison - questionable (bruised shoulder)

Titans:

Courtney Brown - 2 weeks (partially torn PCL)

Vikings:

WR #9 - 1 week (broken collarbone)

Are you fucking kidding me?? Why would you sim preseason with injuries on? Dude you just FUCKED over about 8 teams.

Watch out, the Redskins 3rd string RB is taken out!

Devastating!!!!!!

I honestly thought from previous leagues we wouldn't have injuries turned on during pointless preseason, apparently, I was wrong.

It's the staging ground for the Raiders and Redskins to make their way to the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Neumatic
Team Captain
Team Captain
Neumatic


Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Quote :
Steelers:

Marvel Smith - out for season (broken shoulder)
Justin Smiley - 5 weeks (broken jaw)
Scott Shanle - 8 weeks (broken hand)
i just got fucked over

Marvel Smith...i was gonna trade him

Shanle...was gonna trade him as well

Smiley...huge part of my O-line...
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes


Number of posts : 1013
Age : 40
Localisation : Jersey Shore, PA
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Pretty Much.. Don't make a God Damn case to me sox that this shit ain't pre-thought out.. No dumbass sims Preseason with Injuries on, I know you're smarter than that.....welll actually I thought you were.

You just fucked over half the god damn league.. Nice job pal, nice job.

_________________
Pre-season Dragonsig
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08


Number of posts : 6292
Age : 28
Localisation : New England
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm

yea im done with this

_________________
Pre-season Picture50

2007 Washington Redskins 13-3-0, SUPER BOWL WINNERS
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!


Number of posts : 2219
Age : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 pm

[quote="Ruskie89"]
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
Bears:
Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear)

Watch out, the Redskins 3rd string RB is taken out!

Devastating!!!!!!

I honestly thought from previous leagues we wouldn't have injuries turned on during pointless preseason, apparently, I was wrong.

It's the staging ground for the Raiders and Redskins to make their way to the superbowl.

Im not sure why you're dragging me into this.

Theres no need for you to be an assclown here, I was set back by this too seeing as Glenn was supposed to be coming to me which put into motion another trade that I was supposed to get done with the Broncos. Now that cant happen. Also, I was barely elected onto admin spot, so I suggest you think before you bring people into some arguement that they shouldnt be in.

_________________
Pre-season LTwologo

G-MEN SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Pre-season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-season   Pre-season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Pre-season
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [FS]That 70's Show Season's 1-8 + Bonus EP's DVDRip XviD,avi(1 LInk ep's)
» WSCE Season 3 Starting!!!
» WSCE Championship Season 3 - SEMI-FINALS
» nTCEC - Season 2 Superfinal - Stockfish vs Komodo now live
» Walking Dead figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions :: Simulation Information :: Injury Report-
Jump to: