Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Question

Go down 
+10
max1
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
Big_Z
BarackObama4Prez
Steve_Smith_#12
Wes
PatFan
wildcats
SoxNats08
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Are you pissed at me for this?
yes, and ill probably quit
Quick Question Vote_lcap31%Quick Question Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
yes, but i guess i can live with it
Quick Question Vote_lcap0%Quick Question Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
kinda, im pretty pissed but it was a mistake
Quick Question Vote_lcap8%Quick Question Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
no, it was an honest mistake
Quick Question Vote_lcap61%Quick Question Vote_rcap
 61% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Just taking a tally...
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:22 pm

My only problem is that approved trades should have been processed in game, before you simmed preseason.

For clairification. I voted not pissed. I'm just concered as to how we fix the mess of approved trades that can't happen in game.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
PatFan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
PatFan

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:23 pm

wildcats wrote:
My only problem is that approved trades should have been processed in game, before you simmed preseason.

have to agree with that
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm absolutely Pissed.. Because several teams got royally fucked over.

and my team for starters, gets fucked out of 2 trades because instead of processing all trades first, shit was rushed and now half the people that were traded, are on the injury report, one of them is out of the season, which completely fucks over my team.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:25 pm

If it weren't for all the "rippling" affects of this mistake I could live with it..

It's not the mistake itself that pisses me off, it's all the problems it causes in after effects.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:26 pm

i wish i had a fucking time machine
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Sox, don't fuckin worry about it. You do this on your own fucking time, and nobody has the right to bitch at you about anything. If you want to take the time, make your own fucking league and follow your own fucking rules.

My league, personally, has injuries turned ON during preseason, and it's your own fucking job to play your starters at your own discretion.

Everyone needs to grow the fuck up and quit bitching over a MADDEN SIM LEAGUE. There are bigger things in life, whether you realize it or not.

Get over yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Sox, don't fuckin worry about it. You do this on your own fucking time, and nobody has the right to bitch at you about anything. If you want to take the time, make your own fucking league and follow your own fucking rules.

My league, personally, has injuries turned ON during preseason, and it's your own fucking job to play your starters at your own discretion.

Everyone needs to grow the fuck up and quit bitching over a MADDEN SIM LEAGUE. There are bigger things in life, whether you realize it or not.

Get over yourselves.

You know you're right.. ABSOLUTELY! I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:

Get over yourselves.

Thanks for the support. But I think I'm going to take some time away from the league... let's see how you guys do without me for a period of time.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:04 pm

alright well that doesnt need to happen Sox cuz from now if someone has a problem they can either talk with an Admin or myself or just quietly cry to themselves.

Move on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey Barraka, i think you're being part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:09 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Hey Barraka, i think you're being part of the problem, not part of the solution.

And I think maybe you should do what you said you would and get your hairy asscrack out of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

And I think maybe you should do what you said you would and get your hairy asscrack out of the forum.

I'd much rather try and be part of the solution by helping sox and TD Jesus improve the quality of the league.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:12 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

I'd much rather try and be part of the solution by helping sox and TD Jesus improve the quality of the league.

well then we have something in common Wink
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:13 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Baraka- "Finish Him"
Quick Question 8

lol!

Sorry Just trying to lighten the mood and when you said Barraka - That was all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:15 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

You say that, but all you're doing is taking cheapshots at me.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:18 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

You say that, but all you're doing is taking cheapshots at me.

I aint the one who started the damn problem...
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Ok, sox said dragon is fine.
So, lets move on past this and think of a way to handle the issues with the approved trades.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:22 pm

wildcats wrote:
Ok, sox said dragon is fine.
So, lets move on past this and think of a way to handle the issues with the approved trades.

I've been talking to Sox, i'm going to do a lot of thinking today and see if i can come up with a Gameplan to present to everyone to fix some of the issues, including that with trades.. which i do have an idea on..i'm headed over to my mom's right now so i'll be back around 7ish pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Team Captain
Team Captain
Big_Z

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:24 pm

hey sorry man for shit getting heated...lets figure this out
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 pm

just a quick idea, why not create a player the same age, name, ovr, ect. and then put him on the roster of the injured guy, then do the trade? then after the season is over delete him or something.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
just a quick idea, why not create a player the same age, name, ovr, ect. and then put him on the roster of the injured guy, then do the trade? then after the season is over delete him or something.

your one smart kid
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1054

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:39 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

your one smart kid
i am older than you i think, but yeah thats what i have been told
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:40 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:
SimsZilla wrote:

your one smart kid
i am older than you i think, but yeah thats what i have been told

yea 2 yrs older
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:08 pm

Well, we could go through, and just have all Depth Charts submitted, and have Sox go through and do a "Fantasy Draft" where he gets every roster down pat with the current trades and such, but, that would take away all the progression

or, we could live with it, and sim through the season a little bit quicker so teams can go through and get back to the offseason quicker

I like your idea though Simz, that might be our best bet

But, it was just a mistake, Sox is working to rectify the situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next