Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Quote :
I highly suggest you think before you pull an asshole move like this and drag me into this gay conspiracy thing. You need to grow up

I highly advise you to grow a pair of balls and a brain while you are at it. Your team did damn good with nothing but LT last year, you've loaded up even more, that's why I think you are now (following preseason) the best AFC team. Course, LT will probably get injured, seeing how a GOD DAMN 89 injury rated WR can get injured.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:37 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Quote :
I highly suggest you think before you pull an asshole move like this and drag me into this gay conspiracy thing. You need to grow up

I highly advise you to grow a pair of balls and a brain while you are at it. Your team did damn good with nothing but LT last year, you've loaded up even more, that's why I think you are now (following preseason) the best AFC team. Course, LT will probably get injured, seeing how a GOD DAMN 89 injury rated WR can get injured.

this is absolutely ridiculous

if you're gonna act childish then how about I just give you ladainian tomlinson to shut you up. How bout that, what about the bears? the bengals? the broncos? the lions? the rams? the saints? the seahawks? the vikings? or the bucs? they had little or insignificant injuries. I bet you think theyll all in on something too, and that it all leads up to a plot to blow up the white house. No sir, YOU are definately the one here who needs to grow up. This is a fucking football league, not a terrorist plot.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:39 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Quote :

and another thing, you werent even in this league last season, my team went 8-8 and barely made the playoffs, then during the playoffs I lost my favourite player to a career ending injury, I also never got a 90 OT that I was supposed to have on my team. So just knock it off man.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Quote :

this is absolutely ridiculous

if you're gonna act childish then how about I just give you ladainian tomlinson to shut you up. How bout that, what about the bears? the bengals? the broncos? the lions? the rams? the saints? the seahawks? the vikings? or the bucs? they had little or insignificant injuries. I bet you think theyll all in on something too, and that it all leads up to a plot to blow up the white house. No sir, YOU are definately the one here who needs to grow up. This is a fucking football league, not a terrorist plot.

Do you not bother reading? Or do you like to keep coming at someone with the same argument? Here, I will help:

Your team did damn good with nothing but LT last year, you've loaded up even more, that's why I think you are now (following preseason) the best AFC team.

Why? I thought that the Colts, Ravens, and Raiders are the best AFC teams right now. Colts got knocked heavily for the early season, Ravens lost their biggest offensive playmaker, and Raiders are scratchless. Because of that, you can jump out to an early lead for home field advantage, which I have seen in sim leagues, to actually play a role somewhat. Then, I believe you are going to be the AFC representative, seeing how LT was all you had last year and you got real far, and now have so many more weapons.

Now can you Shut The Fuck Up about me and my "conspiracy" theories? Prior to Wayne being out, I felt I had the best chance to win it all (besides the Falcons). After the injury, I felt it would be you. How hard is it to comprehend that?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Raiders Gayders1
Back to top Go down
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 pm

You are really taking this too far, chill out man, this is a Madden Sim league....what are we playing for here?, bragging rights for people we barely know?, come on man, we don't get paid to do this, we volunteer, and we do it to the best of our ability
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Agreed, Ruskie, you are a friend, but you are taking this way too far, now is the time to admit you're wrong and just apologize or..hell you don't even have to apologize for all i Care, just stop.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:52 pm

it isnt hard to comprehend that, but when you start off a post by saying I highly advise you to grow a pair of balls and a brain and then in the next post you quote a post that was never dealing with what you're talking about. It leads me to believe that you are, infact, an infant.

btw, the above picture really illustrates to me your maturity
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
it isnt hard to comprehend that, but when you start off a post by saying I highly advise you to grow a pair of balls and a brain and then in the next post you quote a post that was never dealing with what you're talking about. It leads me to believe that you are, infact, an infant.

btw, the above picture really illustrates to me your maturity

If I am an infant, then I am one damn smart one.

And what is wrong with some Raider pride?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:57 pm

eaglesfan90 wrote:
You are really taking this too far, chill out man, this is a Madden Sim league....what are we playing for here?, bragging rights for people we barely know?, come on man, we don't get paid to do this, we volunteer, and we do it to the best of our ability

I do it for fun. When Preseason injuries happen that devastate a team, it is not fun. I made this thread to explain to TDJ why I think he would make the super bowl, comprende?
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
I do it for fun. When Preseason injuries happen that devastate a team, it is not fun. I made this thread to explain to TDJ why I think he would make the super bowl, comprende?

Go grab your mom's copy of "The Notebook", snuggle under a warm blanket with a box of Kleenex, and have yourself a nice, deep cry.

You'll feel better, I promise.

At least, that's what all the bitching, moaning pussies that I know tell me.
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:01 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
eaglesfan90 wrote:

you originally made a thread about how it would be me and the redskins in the superbowl, and that my most notable injury would be a towel boy. So dont tell me that this thread was made because I would win the superbowl because of other peoples injuries, this thread was ORIGINALLY made because you thought I wouldnt get any injuries because im an admin here, and so is sox. Just leave the sarcastic explanations out of this, its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders   Raiders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders
Page 1 of 1