Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloning

Go down 
+10
BarackObama4Prez
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
DreamTeam
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
Touchdown Jesus!
Wes
mksadng
SoxNats08
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What do you want to do?
Clone all starters who have a long term injury, and the ones who were traded
Cloning - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Cloning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Only clone the ones who were traded
Cloning - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Cloning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Don't clone anyone, and keep the trades which involved injured players in pending until the end of the year
Cloning - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Cloning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Don't clone anyone, and reject all trades with injured players
Cloning - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Cloning - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Like I said, only the Guys out for the season that were traded, but not processed, Should be Created.

Then turn off the trade deadline on the game and at the point of their return, trade the other non-processed Trade players and get those deals through.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:50 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
wow im confused what should we do

Do what Dragon wants.

Cuz we never listen to him, and he's obviously the most qualified, best idea person ever. We are lucky to have him entertain us with his presence.

Sox, you know my opinion, cloning the traded players first, then clone the most serious injured players next, until you can't do it any more. It would require more work, but I think most of it would be the ratings, how a player looks (besides height, weight, etc.) would not matter. I know it would take a while, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Like I said, only the Guys out for the season that were traded, but not processed, Should be Created.

Then turn off the trade deadline on the game and at the point of their return, trade the other non-processed Trade players and get those deals through.

Again, a team like the Raiders, who are getting what is likely a 1 year rental in Glenn, lose out big time.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Again, a team like the Raiders, who are getting what is likely a 1 year rental in Glenn, lose out big time.

When I want your egotistical opinion, I'll give it to you. We've already come to realization where you stand on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:56 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

When I want your egotistical opinion, I'll give it to you. We've already come to realization where you stand on the situation.

Oh, you are quite right sir. I am sure upset about Wayne. But take a look at these other teams that also lose out:

Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear) Raiders, so, they get a 1 year rental for half a year?

Chiefs - James Farrior - out for season (broken wrist)

Colts - Deangelo Williams - 8 weeks (dislocated elbow)

Eagles - Jason Hill - out for season (broken tibia)

Niners - AJ Hawk - out for season (broken vertabrae)

Jets - LT #77 - 8 weeks (broken collarbone)
Mark Jones - 8 weeks (broken ankle)

Packers - Scott Wells - out for season (forearm fracture)

Ravens - Reggie Wayne - out for season (broken wrist)

Steelers - Marvel Smith - out for season (broken shoulder)

While in your eyes you may think I am only interested about Wayne and that's it, to some extent, I would like to have Wayne, but I'm not the only team that would lose out under YOUR idea. But, naturally, your idea matters most, because as you have stated before, only "admins, TC, security, etc" get a say, so we HAVE to let you get your way, or else it's another case of "Corruption".
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

When we want YOUR egotistical opinion, we'll ask you for it. Fact is, Sox asked what to do, I addressed it, while providing flaws in YOUR system.

You do realize, that under YOUR system, YOU benefit the most?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Oh, you are quite right sir. I am sure upset about Wayne. But take a look at these other teams that also lose out:

Terry Glenn - 9 weeks (abdominal tear) Raiders, so, they get a 1 year rental for half a year?

While in your eyes you may think I am only interested about Wayne and that's it, to some extent, I would like to have Wayne, but I'm not the only team that would lose out under YOUR idea. But, naturally, your idea matters most, because as you have stated before, only "admins, TC, security, etc" get a say, so we HAVE to let you get your way, or else it's another case of "Corruption".

Umm Mark Jones is a 64

I think Ian Johnson 83 RB is more qualified
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Dude.. I aboslutely agree that is it unfortunate for those team.s
I even went to the defense of those teams initially, but you CANNOT clone EVERYONE! There is (i believe) a 10 Created Player Limit on the games.

And if you cannot create every Non-traded injured player, I don't believe it's fair to create ANY non-traded injured player.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 pm

also jason hill is a 77
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 pm

It's as simple as this... DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT and don't bother asking anyone for fucking advice anymore..

Just take TD Jesus, EF 90 out of admin, and Make the BRILLIANT AS FUCK Ruskie the only admin since he obviously knows what's best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:07 pm

The admins will discuss this
Back to top Go down
Touchdown Jesus!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Touchdown Jesus!

Number of posts : 2219
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Touchdown Jesus! wrote:
yes but im not sure how that ties into this exactly, you start players at your own risk during the preseason, we had preseason injuries on last season so that shouldnt have been a surprise to members who were here for that.

also, glenn got injured on the cardinals, and I traded with the chargers to get him. Could I get some clarification that the chargers actually had him

Wasn't here last season....

In addition, if I was aware of injuries on during preseason, I would have taken steps to ensure I would not have risked my starters.

What's done is done, but I just find it amusing how one person likes to try to manipulate things in the manner that he desires, then cries about it.

im not sure if that last line has anything to do with me, but if it does then whats your problem? I said nothing negative in my comment towards you or anybody. Not to mention you saying that is kind of ironic... How am I trying to manipulate things? Ive given my opinion like twice on this subject, im not sure how that qualifies for crying over it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloning   Cloning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3