Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!

Go down 
+11
Wes
catspajamas
Touchdown Jesus!
BrettFavreIsYourFather
SimsZilla
DreamTeam
max1
mksadng
SoxNats08
Zsirvone28
BarackObama4Prez
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:07 pm

max1 wrote:
dude thebigtuna u get over worked on stuff..

Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Agreed
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:09 pm

max1 wrote:
dude thebigtuna u get over worked on stuff..

Cuz I get sick of people like Steve, never having anything intelligent to say about anything.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:09 pm

It's not my fault the world is full of stupid People.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Don't worry about him, Max.

In his mind, the Tuna (pun intended) is superior to all, especially in his intellect and internet skillz.

It's usually done by people who feel inferior in other facets of life.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Don't worry about him, Max.

In his mind, the Tuna (pun intended) is superior to all, especially in his intellect and internet skillz.

It's usually done by people who feel inferior in other facets of life.

LOL right cuz you know me so well, right.

Actually, it's just because any time people try to have a real conversation, or in this case wish someone a happy birthday, you have to turn it into something negative. That doesn't always sit well with everyone, and I'm one person that has no problem in calling you out on it.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:19 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Actually, it's just because any time people try to have a real conversation, or in this case wish someone a happy birthday, you have to turn it into something negative. That doesn't always sit well with everyone, and I'm one person that has no problem in calling you out on it.

Do me a favor and go back and read this thread, and then tell me who the fuck got things off track.

Fuck. Yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Do me a favor and go back and read this thread, and then tell me who the fuck got things off track.

Fuck. Yourself.

You did Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:24 pm

But it really doesn't matter because i'm done arguing with your non-entertaining childhood ass.

I'm done with you, you can be on your way now peasant.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Ironic that you were the one who brought it up again Wink

I was responding to a comment directed towards me.

I was referring to when Nerd, who first stated it, apologized, then you come in 4 hours after my post, and 2 hours after the last post regarding the situation (Nerd's apology), and brought it back again.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

Number of posts : 6292
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Stop all this bickering shit. This is a fucking forum where we are here to make trades, better our team, and most importantly... have fun. That's so lame you guys have turned a "Happy Birthday thread" into a "you're a little bitch thread". Let's just get over it and move on.

lol thats what i said in kinder terms
Back to top Go down
https://madden08league.forummotion.com
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
You did Asshole.

Here we go.

max1 wrote:
calling him a sexy thing will boost his morale which every soldier needs. bounce bounce bounce Smile

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
hes not a soldier

mksadng wrote:
He works for the Coast Guard...

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
thats not a soldier Rolling Eyes

Ruskie89 wrote:
Nice way to shit on someone's profession. Rolling Eyes

SoxNats08 wrote:
he didnt, he just said it wasnt a soldier

mksadng wrote:
I think a coast guard is a soldier...they do dangerous things to keep this country safe, saying hes not a soldier and rolling your eyes is kind of shitting on his profession.

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it. I knoow coastal guard is a job that is dangerous, just like a soldiers. I was just being specific.

Thanks for playing. Come again. All of this was off the subject of "Happy Birthday" before I even said a word, and my original comment was designed to explain to Ruskie that he was being way too dramatic about the situation.

But hey, take it for what you will.

PS -- Peasant is one of the lamest internet "insults" that anyone can make. Keep working on it, and I'm sure one day you'll be considered clever.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
I was referring to when Nerd, who first stated it, apologized, then you come in 4 hours after my post, and 2 hours after the last post regarding the situation (Nerd's apology), and brought it back again.

Yeah, I'm not here 24/7 to read and respond in an accepted time frame. My bad. I just thought it was a little dramatic to say he was "shitting on his profession" just because he said he didn't feel a member of the Coast Guard was a "soldier".
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 pm

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:

Fuck. Yourself.

You did Asshole.

Agreed. Nerd's apology (and what was supposed to be the end of that particular side converstaion) came 2 hours prior to Steve reviving it...

I've know teachers and people who where in the Coast Guard, and trust me, I feel that they are soldiers, it's almost like a branch of the Navy. Consider it the "National" navy.

And Cav, Happy "Real" Birthday today Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Steve_Smith_#17 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not here 24/7 to read and respond in an accepted time frame. My bad. I just thought it was a little dramatic to say he was "shitting on his profession" just because he said he didn't feel a member of the Coast Guard was a "soldier".

I said it in that manner, not only because of my opinion, but it's also his freaking birthday. I wouldn't want someone trashing my job in my birthday thread, would you?
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
I said it in that manner, not only because of my opinion, but it's also his freaking birthday. I wouldn't want someone trashing my job in my birthday thread, would you?

I'm not attacking you, Ruskie. There's no need to get defensive. If I'm misreading, my fault.

My point is, nobody was "trashing" his job. All he said was that he didn't think a member of the Coast Guard was a soldier. Hell, if you ask cav_fan, he might even agree that he's not a soldier. It was just being taken too far.

Kind of ironic seeing how far this whole thing has gone now.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm

How 'bout them Braves!?!? bounce
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Steve_Smith_#12 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:

I'm not attacking you, Ruskie. There's no need to get defensive. If I'm misreading, my fault.

My point is, nobody was "trashing" his job. All he said was that he didn't think a member of the Coast Guard was a soldier. Hell, if you ask cav_fan, he might even agree that he's not a soldier. It was just being taken too far.

Kind of ironic seeing how far this whole thing has gone now.

I can understand your point, but fact remains, don't need to go into the specifics of "he's a soldier" or "he's not a soldier" in his birthday thread. We dropped it, then I felt that you just picked up a conversation that was dead.

Kinda like guys are camping (no gay intent) and telling dirty jokes, then the next day at work talking to the boss, you show up and tell a dirty joke about blondes (boss happens to be a blonde female). Bad timing, no? Wink
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
I can understand your point, but fact remains, don't need to go into the specifics of "he's a soldier" or "he's not a soldier" in his birthday thread. We dropped it, then I felt that you just picked up a conversation that was dead.

Kinda like guys are camping (no gay intent) and telling dirty jokes, then the next day at work talking to the boss, you show up and tell a dirty joke about blondes (boss happens to be a blonde female). Bad timing, no? Wink

Hahaha, I'm not gunna lie, I have no idea what the joke thing has to do with this, Laughing

I didn't read the whole thread -- I read up to your post and then responded. I didn't read his apology until afterwards -- semi my fault for not reading the whole thread first.

Either way, whatever. Fuck it. Who cares. Happy birthday cav_fan aka Jerry. Or is it Gerry? I give up. Happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith #89
Rookie
Rookie
Steve Smith #89

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Hai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/codyaderhold
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Jerry
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Steve Smith #89 wrote:
Hai.

Another Steve Smith... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
SoxNats08
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Steve Smith #89 wrote:
Hai.

And they're both co-gms Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zsirvone28
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Zsirvone28

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
Zsirvone28 wrote:
Steve Smith #89 wrote:
Hai.

And they're both co-gms Shocked

Oh my!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sirvone
Steve Smith #89
Rookie
Rookie
Steve Smith #89

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Zsirvone28 wrote:
Steve Smith #89 wrote:
Hai.

Haha.

Two Steve Smith's on the same team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/codyaderhold
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!   Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy B-DaY Cav_Fan!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3