Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new avatar my bro made for me lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934
Registration date : 2007-07-15

new avatar my bro made for me lol Empty
PostSubject: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:01 am

...wow...just...wow.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:03 am

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
...wow...just...wow.

it is quite nice dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 am

max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
...wow...just...wow.

No..I really don't think so. I think it's kinda ..pathetic and non-funny.. But hey, to each his own, it's just an av.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 am

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
...wow...just...wow.

No..I really don't think so. I think it's kinda ..pathetic and non-funny.. But hey, to each his own, it's just an av.

well u probaly dont play cod4
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:29 am

max1 wrote:

I play COD4 and I still think your AV is semi-racist and slightly offensive.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:58 am

max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
...wow...just...wow.

I think your Av is stereotypical, extremely offensive, classless... I could put a few other words in there. What I will say is this.. I really do hope you're African American Max.. or at least, not white.. because if not, your Av is that much worse. Not that it's anyone's business, and not that your race is any of mine, but I am Caucasian, and I'm extremely offended by that avatar.

Simply becasue I have children, and I don't find an avatar displaying a smiling child with a hand gun funny.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:07 am

TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
max1 wrote:
TheBigTunaKing wrote:
...wow...just...wow.

I think your Av is stereotypical, extremely offensive, classless... I could put a few other words in there. What I will say is this.. I really do hope you're African American Max.. or at least, not white.. because if not, your Av is that much worse. Not that it's anyone's business, and not that your race is any of mine, but I am Caucasian, and I'm extremely offended by that avatar.

Simply becasue I have children, and I don't find an avatar displaying a smiling child with a hand gun funny.

wtf are you talking about. i just got a pic of a cute kid and put a deagle on it. I GOOGLED CUTE LITTLE KID AND THATS WHAT CAME UP. SO DONT START FUCKING INSULTING ME geek and yes i am done. please lock this up. this guy just wants to start a internet fight since he has no real life.
Back to top Go down
Steve_Smith_#12
Team Captain
Team Captain
Steve_Smith_#12

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 am

max1 wrote:
wtf are you talking about. i just got a pic of a cute kid and put a deagle on it. I GOOGLED CUTE LITTLE KID AND THATS WHAT CAME UP. SO DONT START FUCKING INSULTING ME geek and yes i am done. please lock this up. this guy just wants to start a internet fight since he has no real life.

It's racist, period. Stop trying to justify it.
Back to top Go down
Big_Z
Team Captain
Team Captain
Big_Z

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:46 am

hey max do us a favor man and just change the avatar

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new avatar my bro made for me lol   new avatar my bro made for me lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new avatar my bro made for me lol
Page 1 of 1