Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins, 2008 Champions

Build a Team, Win the Super Bowl, and Create a Dynasty

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition

Go down 
+11
Neumatic
titans0021
wildcats
eaglesfan90
SimsZilla
catspajamas
BarackObama4Prez
Steve_Smith_#12
Ruskie89
Wes
SoxNats08
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
eaglesfan90
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
eaglesfan90

Number of posts : 1966
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Wow, apparently this is what I get when I don't pay full attention to this league.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

Number of posts : 1135
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:04 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Wow, apparently this is what I get when I don't pay full attention to this league.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

Number of posts : 1816
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:19 pm

titans0021 wrote:

Duh? Don't you know that a thread called "Bills, Fins, Bucs" is going to contain valuable information about the Sim of week 1!!!!!!?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Duh? Don't you know that a thread called "Bills, Fins, Bucs" is going to contain valuable information about the Sim of week 1!!!!!!?!?!??!
I personally didn't mind, as the Titans won 37-10.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

Number of posts : 1013
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

of course you dont mind that Trades and settings and such that would've likely affected the games outcome weren't processed. Of course not.
Back to top Go down
Neumatic
Team Captain
Team Captain
Neumatic

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:08 pm

hmmm...so this is what happens when i spend my day watching the race Neutral
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Neumatic wrote:
hmmm...so this is what happens when i spend my day watching the race Neutral

So it seems.
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:34 am

Wes wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

of course you dont mind that Trades and settings and such that would've likely affected the games outcome weren't processed. Of course not.
Of course I didn't mind because I had all my trade issues settled, my depth chart up, and my sliders set in, as the sim was supposed to take place three weeks ago, so I figured I should be ready for a sim whenever.
Back to top Go down
Wes
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wes

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:34 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Wes wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Of course I didn't mind because I had all my trade issues settled, my depth chart up, and my sliders set in, as the sim was supposed to take place three weeks ago, so I figured I should be ready for a sim whenever.

As did I.. But my stuff just wasn't processed.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:58 pm

titans0021 wrote:
Wes wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

You didn't have player position changes that would influence your depth chart or sliders, did you? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
titans0021
Team Captain
Team Captain
titans0021

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Wes wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

You didn't have player position changes that would influence your depth chart or sliders, did you? Exactly.
Nope, I generally sign players to play their position Laughing
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:04 pm

We really had a good thing going with this league. It is a shame to see it fall apart so quickly. We had the best grouping of Gm's I have seen in any league so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 pm

wildcats wrote:
We really had a good thing going with this league. It is a shame to see it fall apart so quickly. We had the best grouping of Gm's I have seen in any league so far.

Agreed. But putting things off then rushing everything...... causes stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:

Agreed. But putting things off then rushing everything...... causes stuff like this.

No. The reason for our downfall was GMs who just couldn't give a 14 year old a break.
Back to top Go down
DC
Team Captain
Team Captain
DC

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:02 pm

WTF to all of this....?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:

No. The reason for our downfall was GMs who just couldn't give a 14 year old a break.

Really? Who was over at his house for a sleepover, pushing him to sim week 1 even though he wasn't done with everything?
Back to top Go down
BarackObama4Prez
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BarackObama4Prez

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:53 am

Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:

Really? Who was over at his house for a sleepover, pushing him to sim week 1 even though he wasn't done with everything?

You werent even fucking there smartass. We spent 5 hours trying to fix everything, and by the end, both of us were fed up and just wanted to sim.
Back to top Go down
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:23 am

wow guys you couldnt wait for me to get 2000 posts until the league died?
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:25 am

BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
BarackObama4Prez wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
wildcats wrote:

You werent even fucking there smartass. We spent 5 hours trying to fix everything, and by the end, both of us were fed up and just wanted to sim.

Again, you make it seem like there was SO much work... Those position changes, etc. have been posted for WEEKS. You guys waited to put everything off until the final day, and when you couldn't get all the GMs stuff done, you decided "Hey, it's not us, fuck them, let's go ahead and sim". Just because you were fed up does NOT mean you half-ass it.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Team Captain
Team Captain

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:22 pm

This is really disappointing. Even tho i left for school, I was gonna rejoin this league in a week or two. Kinda sad to see it die like this. Sorry for any trouble that I may have caused anyone, if i did at all.
Back to top Go down
wildcats
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
wildcats

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 pm

Wasn't there an option A to keep the league going?Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/error0073
catspajamas
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
catspajamas

Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 pm

option a
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/holyvendetta
max1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1934

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:28 am

LEAN ON ME,,, AND I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:31 am

max1 wrote:
LEAN ON ME,,, AND I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum: The Final Proposition   Ultimatum: The Final Proposition - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum: The Final Proposition
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next